Start of Something New

Call Me Maybe

Just go with the flow and enjoy.  This is the plan of Leeteuk in We Got Married. After the fateful meeting, he seems to really enjoy her company despite the awkwardness. But after the airplane event that he prepared, Sora prepared him a school date. And she even prepared him gifts for the New York concert.  But he liked the most when they played gongi.  Though, he felt bad when Sora lost, the reward was his choice.And eversince he felt Sora's hands during their first filming, he longed the day when they will hold hands.  The game paved way to it.  And he like the feeling while holding her hands.  He wished next time they would clasp their hands just like a normal couple.

At 3:02 AM at a hotel in New York, he's fidgeting on his phone.  Sora crosses his mind and then he remembered the ramen that she gave him.  She seems to pop out of his head often nowadays. Right after eating the ramen, he received a message from Sora.  Goodluck on your concert, fighting!  He made a quick count on his head, it's around 2:00 PM in Korea. He decided to make a call and dialled Sora's number.

"Yeobosaeyo!" answered Sora. "Hello,Oppa. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Sora ssi. Thank you for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate it." 

"Isn't it too early. Did my message wake you up? I was hoping you'll read it in the morning but..."

"No. Don't worry, you did not." He cut her off. "I couldn't sleep, thats why..." then he heard someone calling Sora. "Are you filming? Did I bother you?" worried he interrupted something.

"Ne, I was on a break a while ago, but I think we need to shoot my parts now. Fighting Oppa! Anyeo"

"Ahh... okay then, go ahead and thank you again. Anyeo!" Leeteuk said goodbye. He wanted to talk to her more but then again, she needs to work. But somehow, he's thankful that she remembers her. It eases his mind that at least he crosses her mind somehow. 

Why? He doesn't seem to know the exactly why, but it makes him happy.