Surprise Present

Call Me Maybe

Come Wednesday and Sora is excited to see her boyfirend.  They never talked about it but somehow they have a silent understanding that they should keep it to themselves.  She's happy that her feelings are reciprocated but she is inexpreienced and to date a celberity is another matter.  And being on We Got Married has its perks.  They could go on a date like today and do what other couples do and they won't be questioned about it.  Fans and the media could speculate all they want but it would be hard to prove since they could be doing it for the show, nobody knows except the two of them.

But of course, the down side, unless it falls on the day of their shooting, they coudln't spend their time together, even if it is a special day.  And Teuks birthday is coming up  and unfortunately it is on a Sunday.  Unless by some twist of fate, the management decided for them to film, they would be able to spend the day together.  But as it is, Super Junior has a scheduled performance.  Thus she decided to prepare an advance birthday celebration for him.  The whole week, their communication was only through phone conversations and text messages.  She  took time buying gifts in his favorite color, white, and put them all in a box.  She prepared 29 gifts for him  And then, the hardest part, her message for him.  She put it into writing, but she had to revised it again and again. He might ask her to read it for him like he previously did on her small notes. 

Their filming went by as fast and the day is coming to an end.  She told him about the dinner reservation that she prepared.  The meals were sumptous and then when he is running his variety skills on trying to get her to a pasta game, she excuse herself.  She took her time and this time she'll do her best to show him her feelings for him.  She rendered him the rearranged song he sang to her on the concert.  She didn't expect it but she knows that he was moved and she's getting a little too emotional so she decided to get the cake and the gifts.  

"Sora yah, you don't have to prepare this much." Teuk holding back his tears. He was thankful enough that she is his girl.  And more so because he understand his situation. He was scared when he jumped in and asked Sora to be his.  Who would have known that under the sea was a paradise, hard to breath, but definitely worth it. What a gem that he has found.

They put the cake on the dining table and cut it.  When Teuk was taking out the special wish coupon she gave him, she dissuaded him from using it.

"It's this one, right?" asked Teuk

Sora nodded at him. "Don't use it now."

"Wae?" countered Leeteuk with a mischievous grin.

"Use it next week" again discouraging him.

"Next week, do you know what I'm going to ask?"

"I have on thing in mind. It's not good to say it on broadcast, if you move closer I'll tell you." said Sora.

When Teuk moved his head nearer, Sora planted a kiss on his cheeks which surprised him.  He doesn't know what to do, he wanted to kiss her but he took notice of the people around them which made him blush even more.  His sweet Sora, did it again.