I Miss You Already

Call Me Maybe

"Hyung, can I come in?" said Eunhyuk while knocking at his bedroom.

"Sure, get in." replied Leeteuk.  "Do you need anything?"

"Did you forget that we need to prepare for the our comeback performance to promote our new album?  You said you'll be back before dawn so we decided to wait for you." explained Eunhyuk.

"Ahh, Mianhe. Did you wait long? looking at his watch, it's 2 AM, not really late since Sungmin and Ryewook have a late night radio program he used to be in. And others have their own schedule.

"Aniyo, we were just worried because you just passed us by and didn't notice us.  We could talk about it tomorrow since we don't need all of us to be here. We just need to inform others when they get back. " Eunhyuk considered.

"Ani, we'll do it as planned," and gestured Eunhyuk for them to go to the living room.

An hour had passed, and yet sleeping for the Super Junior boys might a far away dream for them on early morning of June.  They decided to have a few minutes break. The boys decided to grab something to eat, but Teuk grab his phone.  

"You might read this a little late, but that's okay.  I just want to say I miss you already.  Hope you have a good sleep! " he texted Sora.

He knows she might be asleep so he didn't expect her to reply but he immediately opened his messages when a message alert came.

"Hyung, do you want us to buy you snacks?" it was Sungmin.

"Anything." he texted back.  "Argh, why does he have to text me, he should ask before they went out." Blaming poor Sungmin on his anticipation of Sora's reply.

Then a call came and lack of sleep and irrirated at himself, he answered his phone and was about to lash it out on one of the boys if they decided to ask again, but he checked, it was rather Sora calling which made him fumble a little.

"Yeobosaeyo, Sora did I wake you?" worried Teuk.

"Ani, I couldn't sleep. You don't sound like you're sleeping though?" curious Sora noticed.

"We were practicing and conceptualizing for the new album. Aren't you suppose to sleep? Don't you have schedule for tomorrow?" now he's really worried.

"It's okay, my schedule would be in the afternoon so I could still sleep a few more hours, I just want to hear your voice before I sleep and say goodnight, though you won't be sleeping" she explained. 

"Then goodnight my love, and dream of me, I'm glad you called." Teuk said

"I miss you too." Sora hurriedly said and turned off the phone.

By the time the boys were back, Leeteuk was all smiles at them and doesn't seem tired at all.