Radio Call In

Call Me Maybe

Sora was on her way back home and she was listening to Sukira, where Leeteuk was one of the DJ's together with other Super Junior members.  She heard when they asked him to call her.  She decided to give him a surprise call.  After all, he did propose to her on stage.  She knows that it was done because of the show, but still he doesn't have to do it as grand as he did.

Somehow she is thankful but at the same time, she feels a heavy burden because she doesn't know how to repay such. So, she's trying to do things out of what are expected from her in We Got Married. 

It doesn't feel right that she's only receiving that is why she's giving back in anyway she can.  Besides, since they act as married couple on the show, she knows that they wouldn't ask much on the reason why she called if it's not part of the show.  Very few people would dig into it that much, she thought. 

Or so she thought.  Because the radio show is broadcasted live online, the fans saw how even talking to her makes him.  The chemistry was evident that fans were suspecting that he really likes her. He seems really interested in her, was the comments of those who've seen how he was getting so red while talking to her.

But, it couldn't be, said Sora to herself.  He's probably just shy that's why he's blushing that much. She never really ask much information about him and so does he. It's been more than a month and they barely know each other that their akwardness transpire on the show just like what happened when she called.

Then, her phone rang... Jungsoo calling...