Ch 18

Good and Evil
Ah Sa kicked out, aiming for the demon Prince's head. He ducked at the last second and swung his sword down towards her right hip. She blocked the attempt and guided his sword, with hers, up as she kicked him in the stomach. Suddenly, 3 figures materialized in front of her and they helped the Demon Prince up.
She smiled, recognizing Calvin, Wu Chun and Jiro. 'Long time no see,' she said as she kicked out, tripping all three of them. But they were up in no time and started raining blows down on her; blows that she could not take, that were too strong. She crumpled under the combined force of the brothers. She heard a sinister laugh.
'Now you know how I survive with my low level of martial arts. I have my demon followers and my army. All I have to do is use their powers,' the Demon Prince cackled, gloating over Ah Sa's defeat.
'What demon followers? you are controlling them! When you turn them to demons, you turn them to robots at your command as well! Not only that, you use them!  And that is low!' Ah Sa shouted.
'So what?' I am afterall, a bad guy,' the Demon Prince said. Suddenly, he toppled over-the side of Xiao Yu's fist had connected with the back of his neck, knocking the Demon Prince unconscious. Xiao yu looked unfeelingly at his unconscious foster father. The foster father who had killed his parents, killed his one and only friend and hurt his love one, Ah Sa. What sort of father did that to his child, even if he was only a foster father? The answer? One that doesn't care a tuppence about you. One who wants to turn you into a demon; to control you. One who turned your brothers into demons. And that was everything the Demon Prince was.
Ah Sa screamed. Without a master to guide them, Xiao Yu's demon brothers were getting out of control. No longer were they merely using their fists, they were now also using their newly found powers that they had accquired in preparation for this battle. Xiao Yu tried to help her but the force field his brothers had put up prevented him from helping her. He could only watch as Ah Sa was beaten up, his heart breaking every time a punch landed, everytime she cried out in pain. This was the second time she was being enveloped in demonic powers, suffering and yet he couldn't do anything to help her.
Punches continued to pummell her and Calvin, Wu Chun and Jiro's power enveloped her. It was painful but a familar kind of painful. She suddenly remembered where she had experienced this kind of pain before. She had experienced it when the Demon Prince had tried to turn her into a demon the other time.It was obvious now. The Demon prince had been using their powers to power his demon changing technique. No wonder he was so weak-he hadn't been using his own powers but instead had been using others' powers. 'Loser,' she thought to herself as the pain increased.   She had to keep her thoughts off the pain...off the pain... 'Think other thoughts,' she told herself. Not suprisingly, Xiao Yu was the first one she thought of. She remembered how they met and what she liked about him. In fact, she liked everything about him. She liked his calm. She liked that smile of his that rarely came. But oh, when he did smile it was lovely. She liked those deep eyes of his. Eyes that could talk, could smile, could make her feel loved, feel secure, feel safe. She loved his character-his coldness when he didn't know you and his warmth when he did. His bravery, his kindness and his willingness to sacrifice for other people.
All these thoughts revolved in her head, keeping her cool and collected. She sat in the middle of the cloud of demonic powers, not at all affected by the pain inflicted by them when she remembered Joey, in her likeness, in Xiao Yu's arms. She remembered how worried Xiao Yu was for Joey, how much he cared for her and something inside Ah Sa snapped. Power suddenly surged out of her, in retaliation to the demonic powers, powered by the jealousy she felt. Her power was immense; it filled up the cave and engulfing everything in its path, expelled Calvin's, Wu Chun and Jiro's demonic nature. They were thrown of their feet and landed on the ground in surprised gasps as if they had just awoken from a long slumber only to find that they were now 20 years old instead of 10 when they had been controlled by the Demon Prince and lost all 'consciousness'.
'Woah! Where am I? Brother how come you are so big already?' Wu Chun asked Calvin.
'You should be asking yourself that question,' Calvin answered. Wu Chun examined himself and got the shock of his life.

---------------------

whooo-hoooooo finally can update again! lol i am sooo naughty exams r not over yet but im spending soo much time here instead of studying lol naughty me