2. Middle.

Love Bug.

 

Luhan was in the middle of walking towards ‘Kopioka’ when he stopped abruptly; causing the younger man that followed behind him crashing into his back. Luhan stumbled forwards slightly from the unexpected force. “Hyung, why did you stop so suddenly?” Sehun whined as he rubbed his nose. Luhan glanced at Sehun before muttering an apology and quickly turned to face the front.

Sehun frowned at how inattentive his hyung was being and dropped his hand to his side as he stood beside Luhan. He stared at Luhan before following his gaze. Standing by the door, talking to a couple of friends was none other than the girl they (more likely, Luhan had talked to) had met two weeks ago. He snickered quietly when he realized that Luhan was still staring at the girl. “So… hyung, do you like her?” Sehun teased and Luhan’s eyes widened slightly and he looked away, shaking his head. Sehun chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. “Whatever you say, Luhan hyung,” Sehun called out as he slowly headed towards the door.

Luhan, on the other hand, was contemplating whether he should follow Sehun or just turn around and go back to their building. He sighed when his stomach protested in hunger and slowly trailed after Sehun. As he neared the bubble tea shop, his heart began to thud against his chest and he felt nervous all of the sudden. “Luhan hyung, hurry up~ I’m thirsty,” Sehun exclaimed.

Luhan’s eyes widened (once more) when all the attention was on him. He could feel the people (read: the girl he had talked to two weeks ago) staring at him. Luhan quickly waddled his way to where Sehun was – he was now nervous for a whole lot of reasons – though as Sehun stepped inside and held the door open for him, Luhan could not help but glance at her. He was slightly surprised (and mesmerized) to see that she was looking at him; a small smile playing on her lips and a look of recognition were evident in her eyes. Somewhat stunned, Luhan merely returned her smile with a small one and hurriedly walked inside the shop.

Maybe, treating Sehun bubble tea today was a good idea after all, Luhan mused to himself as he resisted the urge to turn around and stare at the girl some more. Sehun snickered at how odd he was behaving and glanced at the group of girls outside. “Hyung, she’s still staring at you.” Sehun whispered and Luhan quickly glanced outside and rolled his eyes when Sehun began to laugh. The girl and her group of friends were not there anymore and instead, there were a couple of elderly people standing at the entrance. “Can’t believe you fell for that.”

“Just for that, you’re going to pay on your own.” Luhan harrumphed playfully and headed towards the counter where the owner greeted them happily. Sehun’s jaw dropped slightly and he chased after Luhan.

“Hyung~”

 


 


Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
Oh, more subscribers. Thank you for subscribing, really. Thank you to those that left comments. C: err... yay for HunHan moments? he he he.
(God, this is an awkward author's note)

ps: I haven't exactly gone through the whole thing so there might be a couple of mistakes here and there. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed this! Do leave feedbacks yeah? :)

extra:
For those who don't know, Kopioka, or rather 'copioka', is a bubble tea shop in apgujeong that artists often frequent. If I'm not mistaken, it's also the shop that Lulu and Sehun used to go to during trainee days. It's run by a rather nice ahjumma.