Not enough.

Love Bug.

Luhan didn't know what to do. Nor did he know what he should feel. But one thing was for sure, even though he was already back in Beijing - his home -, why did it feel like he left his home back in Seoul? ...Oh yes, home is where the heart is and his heart was currently with you. He sighed inwardly as he tried to keep the smile on his face. Trudging the streets of Beijing (alone), he was bound to get recognized by people and he definitely did not want them to see how insecure he was feeling at the moment. 

Luhan had been back for a day and a half. 32 hours had passed since he had last saw you. Although you had happily sent him off at the airport with warm kisses and hugs, Luhan was still missing you terribly. He had been so used to having you around him - being his pillar of support everywhere he went to, you randomly coming over to the dorm, etc and now, having you all the way in Seoul was a really hard thing to do. He felt restless... , almost. You were like his blanket that shielded him whenever he needed protection from the outside world. Now that he was here in Beijing, without you, all of the negative thoughts started rushing back into his mind.

He had only spent very little with his parents; they had been busy and even though Luhan wanted more than just a good hour with them, he knew never to press his parents to spend quality time with him. It always has and will always be like that; at times he wanted to scold himself, you're used to it, Luhan. was what he kept on telling himself. Sure enough he had been used to not spending a lot of time with his parents but that didn't mean he did not want to spend time with them at all. Despite all that, Luhan still felt happy that he got to spend time with his parents.

He stood under the tree and looked at his phone. A smile crept on his face when he saw your picture flashing on his screen. He immediately answered the call. Upon hearing your voice calling his name happily, Luhan sighed in content. That was the type of effect that you have on him. Luhan whispered your name quietly, looking around to make sure that no one was close enough to hear his conversation. 

"What have you been doing so far?" You asked him.

"Shopping." Luhan's immediate answer made you giggle. "At the candy store."

"Why am I not surprised? Did you spend time with your parents though?" Luhan pondered for a bit. Should he tell you the truth or... "I read a few interesting things today. What in the world are you doing spending your time in Beijing alone, Luhan?" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows slightly before chuckling quietly to himself. He could definitely imagine the look that you have on your face and if you were to stand in front of him right now, you would have smacked his arm playfully for laughing at you.

"Ah... I did. I'm going to meet up with my friend soon after this." Luhan told you his plans for the day. "You should have just come along when I asked you yesterday. You would have loved it here." He stated, glancing around. He noticed that he had gathered quite a handful of fan girls behind him. He smiled at them before turning to face the front. "I have to go... I'll call you later okay?"

"Mhmm~ If you can't call me, just send me a text okay? I love you!" 

Luhan felt warmth spreading through him despite the windy weather. "I love you too." With that, the both of you ended the call. 

Although one side effect of it was... he could never seem to get enough of you. Luhan looked up slightly when he felt droplets hitting him. Might as well spend the last of your day here happily. He told himself. Yes, that was what he was going to do. He was going to spend his day wonderfully in Beijing - so much so, you would want to come along the next time he comes back.

-

Hello! Sorry for not updating this in a while! Hopefully, you enjoyed the chapter. I think my grammars were all over the place in this one. I haven't gone through it and I'm sleepy as heck. lol. Shall go through it tomorrow, I suppose! Until then! x