8. Lovers / Couples

Love Bug.

Seeing that the two of you were now officially couples (or have officially put a title on the both of you… as the boys loved saying!), Luhan decided to invite you over to meet the rest of his brothers on their day off. Though Luhan had to admit, if it wasn’t for their persistent begging (and nagging), you would definitely not be meeting any of them, any time soon. Luhan was quite sure that they were going to embarrass him further – not that he needed any help in that particular area: whenever it came to being around you, Luhan still gets flustered very easily.

“How are they like?” You asked him, bringing him out of his reverie. Luhan looked to his right and his cheeks turned a shade of hue when he realized that you were looking at him: you had tilted your head to the side – a habit that you often do whenever you were curious or confused. “I mean, out of all, I have only met Sehunnie… Are all of them like Sehun?” You were worried.

This was going to be first time where you will meet all of them and you didn’t know what to feel but one thing was for sure: you wanted all of them to like you and be comfortable around you. Luhan talked so highly of his friends and you did not want to disappoint him when and if his friends did not like you. Luhan smiled softly at the worried look on your face and he mustered enough courage to lift his hand to your face, lightly caressing your cheek. You smiled at him, slightly surprised by his actions but welcomed it with open arms nonetheless.

“I can’t really express how amazing all of them are but I can try,” Luhan muttered as he dropped his hand from your face and laced his fingers with yours. “Not all of them are like Sehun,” Luhan answered your question, making you frown slightly. He chuckled at how your expression changed and used his free hand to lightly smother the frown. You leaned back from his hand and gazed at him, questioningly. “Relax; they are easy to get along with.” He stated firmly and you nodded your head.

“Where do I start? They are simply amazing people.” Luhan began – a soft smile appeared on his face as he began to talk about the eleven men that had been with him from the beginning. “The first person I made friends with was probably Yixing. He was the first friend that I made when I first came to the company. At that time, he had been there for two years or so… He introduced me to Kris – the three of us were inseparable for quite a few. Then I met Sehun; he was like the little brother I never had but have always wanted. Minseok – Baozi, because he has these chubby cheeks that makes you feel like squishing them – is a really fun person to be around with! Whenever we have time, we often go shopping together or play soccer.” Luhan explained and you giggled at how enthusiastic he sounded.

Luhan’s smile became wider at the sound of your soft giggles and proceeded with his explanation. “Baekhyun and Chanyeol – those two are like peas in a pod. They are like the happy virus of the whole group. Chanyeol is always with his smiles and Baekhyun is a handful, in a good way. These two never fail to amuse people with their antics. Jong In is a really handsome boy but is really shy around new people. Kyungsoo is somewhat funny – I don’t know why I find him very funny. The expressions he makes are quite hilarious at times but he’s really a good kid.” Luhan chuckled lightly as he recalled all the faces that Kyungsoo liked making and shook his head. “Jongdae… he looks really cool but despite his looks, he is a rather shy boy. Joonmyun takes good care of all of us – Joonmyun, Kyungsoo and Kris – these three are the best ‘parent figures’ in the group. Tao is the last to join us so his Korean’s not quite good yet. But despite his cold looks, he is a really sensitive, warm-hearted man.”

You gave his hand a slight squeeze when the both of you reached his dorm. Listening to Luhan talking about his friends made you feel slightly better because you were not a hard person to get along with and befriending his friends seemed rather easy. But despite that, you still felt nervous. You kept quiet as the two of you reached their room. “Luhan,” You called your boyfriend softly. Luhan paused abruptly and turned to face you. “Will they like me?”

Luhan blinked and a smile crept on his face as he nodded his head. “Of course they will.” Luhan pulled you closer to him, giving you a side-hug, rubbing your arm slightly. “Just be yourself and don’t worry about what they’ll think of you, yeah?” He asked and you smiled at him before nodding your head. “Regardless, we’ll go through this together.” Luhan pecked your cheek and before you could say anything, the door swung open, nearly hitting you and Luhan.

“Hyung; you’re finally back – oh, you brought your girlfriend too!”


Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
HELLO, errbody (now behold, something you ain't seen before)! How has everyone been doing? I finally got the chance to update this drabble series compilation whatchamacallit. My hands were itching to update this but what with AFF changing server and all of that, I didn't want to risk my chapters being deleted again. I have learned my lesson, lol. Anyways, first and foremost, thank you to those that subscribed and left comments! That made my day, really!

Secondly, I'd like to point out that I'm trying my best to make this drabble series compilation (DSC) better. I know right now we've only been through your perspective and Luhan's but as this grows, a lot will be taken into account. I've so much planned for this! lol. I shall try my best to make this a wonderful thing to read.

Thirdly, sorry if there are any mistakes! I haven't gone through the chapter just yet.

Preview of next chapter: you finally meet his 'brothers'... I wonder what's going to happen.

PS: Feedback is/are welcomed! I'm off to write a chapter for TG:SAF.