faith.

Love Bug.

People often say jealousy is a sign of love... but not when it comes to you.

Luhan was sometimes baffled by how, for the lack of a better word, indifferent you are. He was curious as to why you were never jealous. Yes, Luhan wanted to know why you never displayed any signs of jealousy - not even when he was extremely close with his female seniors or when he came into close contact with other female. You always supported with a huge smile on your face. Sure, perhaps that shows how much faith you put in to him but in the back of his mind, Luhan still wanted to see you with that shade of green. Thus, the day began with him trying to make you jealous.

Luhan knew you would come to the rehearsal to see him (and s) practice hence he began to work on his plan. Sehun, being the closest to him, just shook his head at how 'immature' Luhan was being. He was planning on standing closer to his seniors and interacting with them more often. But as the rehearsal started, Luhan felt somewhat disappointed when he received a message saying that you were stuck in traffic and it did not seem like you would be able to come for practice. When Sehun heard of it, he merely chuckled at Luhan.

When rehearsal ended, Luhan was relieved to see you strolling in their practice room with plastics in your hands. You greeted everyone warmly and Luhan rose to give you a hug. "You missed rehearsals." Luhan pointed out and you nodded your head as you placed the drinks on the table. "Are those bubble tea?"

"Yes, I figure since you guys still have practice, I might as well bring drinks over." You told him and turned to look at your boyfriend. Luhan stared at you, blinking every now and then. "Do I have something on my face?" You asked him as you looked away, rummaging your tote bag. A soft caress on your cheek made you stop and you lifted your head to look at your boyfriend. "Are you alright?"

Before Luhan could even reply your question, your attention was diverted to the door that had just opened, revealing a few SNSD members and Taemin from SHINee. Your jaw dropped slightly and you unconsciously stepped closer to Luhan; your hand reached out for his shirt and Luhan glanced at you. His eyes widened slightly when he saw your blushing face and suddenly his chest felt constricted. He tore his gaze from your blushing face and his eyes immediately landed on Taemin, who was now talking with Jong In.

"Oh, is this your girlfriend?" Tiffany asked when she saw you beside Luhan. Taeyeon and Seohyun immediately stood beside her and smiled when they saw you. You let out a small squeak and stepped closer to Luhan; your face was beet red now. Luhan suddenly felt foolish... For a second, he forgot how much of a SONE you were. Luhan felt relief wash over him and a smile formed on his face as he nodded his head.

"Yes, she is. She's a big fan of SNSD too." Luhan stated when the three of them approached you and Luhan. You muttered a shy 'hello' and Tiffany began to giggle about. Seohyun smiled at you and Taeyeon thanked you for supporting SNSD.

At the end of the day, Luhan was glad you were not like the others. A smile crawled on his face when he saw you talking to Sehun about the the ahjumma at the bubble tea shop. He immediately walked over to where you were and circled his arms around your waist, surprising you. You gasped slightly and glanced to the side. Luhan planted a kiss on your cheek and you smiled before continuing your conversation with Sehun. "I love you." Luhan whispered, tightening his hold around your waist and despite not replying, Luhan could feel the warmth and love radiating from you. Why did he even doubt your love for him in the first place?


I don't even know... lol. I cannot even contain my feels for this man (and the rest of EXO) anymore. Thank you for subscribing and to those that left comments, thank you very much! Hope you enjoyed this one. Haven't gone through the chapter so there might be mistakes here and there.