6. Respect

Love Bug.

Those who didn't know you that well (read: some of his fans) always assume that you are with Luhan mainly because he was going to debut in a group - not just any group but a group under the prominent SM Entertainment, one of the big 3 entertainments in South Korea. Some would think that you are only going out with him because you were chasing the fame that came along with him. Whilst others think that you are just somebody who is not fit to be with their Luhan oppa.

No, you were not with Luhan because he was going to debut in a group. You actually respected him: the amount of respect you have for him was more than words can comprehend. Dare you say it? You were practically in love with the man for a whole lot of different reasons. Unlike other girls that usually go for the typical 'good looks', the first thing that you always look at would be a guy's smile. Fortunately for you, Luhan's smile was one of the many reasons why you liked him. Whenever he smiled (no, your world doesn't stop and stares for a while), you could always tell that it was genuine - one that came from the bottom of his heart. Whenever you see him smile, your heart beat increases drastically.

Another reason as to why you respected him was his passion for what he loved to do. No matter what was thrown at him, he would take them in account and would always try to improve himself, the best way that he could. Often, you would see him practicing dance moves or singing along to any songs that was playing whenever the both of you would go out. His passion shines through his eyes and the amount of effort that he does. Not only that, Luhan was a really humble person. No matter how much compliments he would get from the people around him, all he ever did is thank them and tell them that he merely does a little bit of singing and a little bit of dancing. 

To sum it all up, Luhan is a beautiful person, inside out - like an angel, almost. Nothing people say or do would ever ruin the respect you have for him.

A faint touch on your hand brought you out of your reverie. You looked up from your laptop and a bright smile crept its way on your face. "Lu Han," You greeted the man. Lu Han gave you the smile that you have grown to adore and gave you a quick hug, brushing the back of his neck sheepishly, his cheeks flaming red. Even though the two of you have been going out for a while, he was still quite shy around you. Instead of getting annoyed at him, you find it really endearing and absolutely adorable.

"I'm sorry that I'm late," Luhan apologized, "It's just that practice took longer this time and I wanted to text you but we didn't have a lot of breaks," He explained. You shook your head and immediately looked at your laptop. Luhan took your silence as a sign of you being mad and he felt nervous. "I'm really sorry,"

You immediately typed in a few more words and pressed 'post' before closing your laptop. You packed your things and hooked your arm around Luhan's arm. He looked at you warily. "It's okay; I understand. I managed to finish my assignments," You told him happily and Luhan sighed in relief. He nodded his head and the both of you headed towards a nearby cafe to eat dinner.

*To me, Luhan is more dazzling than an angel and I'm lucky to have him in my life.


Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
Thank you for the support! I really appreciate it! I'm sorry if this wasn't fluffy or anything - just really had to get out there and over with! I actually had to cut a lot of words because I was dragging it too much XD but hoped you enjoyed this! Shall work on the next one as soon as possible.

* is a play on their song, Angel. Some of the words were taken from the translation of the song.

PS: there might be mistakes here and there, sorry about that!