family.

Love Bug.

Thinking back about that day when you met his (and now yours as well) friends, you found your nervousness quite ridiculous. You remembered the small talk you had with Luhan before you walked inside the dorm... only to be greeted with loud and boisterous men. You gazed at the picture you held in your hand: this was one of the few times where they actually took a picture together - on the same stage. It was, you could say, one of your most prized possessions.

A pair of arms s themselves around your waist and your back met with a warm, solid chest. The cologne that drifted around in the air was enough to confirm your suspicions so you merely let him hug you. He rested his chin on your shoulder as he stared at the picture in your hand. "That was when we were in Thailand, wasn't it?"

You smiled when you heard his voice. His warm breath was tickling your shoulder lightly. You placed one of your arm on his arm around your waist and nodded your head. "I like this picture very much."

"There are far better picture than this." Luhan pointed out as he pulled you closer until there was no space between the two of you. You merely let your boyfriend do as he pleases. You turned your head to look at your boyfriend. He gave tilted his head to the right, returning your gaze.

"I know there are far better pictures but this is my favourite amongst them all." You stated. "Looking at this picture always reminds me of that day when I first met them." You explained and Luhan nodded his head as a smile crawled on his lips. "I don't know; it just overwhelms me when I see this picture. This was your first time going to Thailand yet all of you recevied countless of supports from the fans."

Luhan nodded his head as he listened to you talking. He remembered that day he had brought you over; prior to agreeing to his friends' request of bringing you over, he had told them not to do anything embarrassing or anything that would scare you off... But being the ever playful people his friends were, they did exactly that. He remembered how Tao and Kris stared at her, not saying a thing until Suho reprimanded the both of them. By that point, you were more than confused as to what was happening.

"I'm glad you brought me over that day."

"Hm?"

"Because if you haven't, then I wouldn't have met the boys. All of you are my family now."


Author's note:

Hello, thanks to those that commented and those that subscribed! I decided to try and do something different. Instead of focusing on what happened when you met his friends, I decided to do it like this. I'm not exactly sure how I want everything to go but I have things planned in my head (all I need to do now is find a way to achieve the road that I want this story to walk on!). And seeing as this is a drabble-series-compilation whatchamacallit of Luhan and you (with a lot of appearances of the rest of EXO), I figured writing them randomly wouldn't be a problem. Anyways, penny for your thoughts on this chapter? hope you enjoyed it.

ps: if anyone's confused, this happened in the present. The previous chapters were your memories of the past events that have occurred. Hope I didn't confuse anyone but you're welcomed to ask me questions if you are confused.