Bittersweet.

Love Bug.

Getting out of bed when his life was literally in the safe haven that was his arms was a rather difficult job for Luhan to do. He let out a sigh before slowly pulling one of his hands away from his baobei's waist, reaching for his phone that was on the mini dresser in between Kris' bed and his bed. 5:30AM flashed when he pressed the home button. Luhan let out another sigh and lifted his head to look at his duizhang's bed and found it to be empty. Must be in the toilet.

A small sigh brought him out of his sleepy train of thoughts and a smile crawled on his face; you were pressed up against his chest, your arms were wrapped around his waist and your hot breath fanned his collarbone. A shiver went through his body; he definitely loved waking up to this. The smile on his face widened slightly as he recalled how you had surprised him by coming to the dorm, practically telling all six of them that you were going to make dinner for them - a proper one that is.

("But we already had dinner." Luhan protested as he tried to wrap his arms around your waist.

You turned around and gave him a look. "Yes, because burgers are totally satisfying." 

Luhan had the decency to look embarrassed and Tao snorted into his hands. You turned around to face Tao who immediately shot you an innocent smile. "I'm going to make dinner so all of you get out of the kitchen, please." 

Luhan's eyes widened as he stared at you in disbelief. "You're kicking me out too?"

Chuckling at his look, you turned around to face the stove. "Of course! I do need to cook, don't I?")

Somehow, after dinner, Tao had managed to convince you to stay and watch a ghost movie with him. Why you agreed to his suggestion when you knew the both of you were highly afraid of ghosts were beyond your mind. That lead to Luhan telling you to sleepover because he did not want his Baobei to be scared ("That's just an excuse to get her on your bed," Yixing teased).

Luhan pressed a soft kiss on the top of your head, smiling to himself when you furrowed your eyebrows before letting out a sigh. He giggled quietly and wrapped his arm around your body, pulling you even closer. He was definitely going to miss the warmth that only your body could give him. Although he was not going to be in Shanghai for a long time, it was still taking a toll on his emotions. 

Although Luhan has never seen you crying over him leaving (and he hoped he will never have to see it!), Luhan knew you would miss him just as much as how he would miss you. He hated the days where he had to leave you behind - they were always bittersweet.

"You need to stop staring," You murmured playfully against his neck - voice still hoarse from sleep - and Luhan giggled. You pulled your head away from his neck and opened your eyes, giving him a small smile. "Good morning, baby."

And just like that, the dreadful feeling dispersed and was replaced by the warmth from your smile. Luhan pressed his forehead against yours and planted a soft kiss on your lips. "Good morning." 

 


As usual, there are mistakes here and there. I haven't gone through it yet so yeah, sorry about that!