Too much.

Love Bug.

"When you've waited for so long, you forget the reason you're even waiting."

"All those years prior to training... they must have been hard for you, hasn't it?" 

You slowly wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned against his side. Luhan gave you a small smile and dropped his arm on your shoulder, pulling you closer to him, up to the point that you were no longer sitting on the couch but on his thighs. "There were at times when I seriously felt like it was just too much but it's okay; I used to think that it wouldn't be worth it and I was just wasting my time... But in the end, it was really worth, despite all the hardships and obstacles that were thrown my way. Not only that, I killed two birds with a stone too." He told you and you leaned your head backwards and looked at him in confusion.

"Two things?"

Luhan nodded as he placed a soft kiss on your nose, making you wrinkle your nose. Luhan chuckled at your expression and placed another kiss on your nose. "One, I got to be a singer - something that I have always wanted. Even though the journey to become one was quite hard, it was worth it." He explained and you nodded your head in agreement. 

"And?"

"And two," Luhan trailed off as he stared at you. He brought his free hand up to cup your cheek and his thumb began to caress your cheek. You felt butterflies erupting in your stomach - even though the two of you have been together for a while now, you still cannot help but feel the butterflies whenever he did something like this. "I got to have you - my strength, my friend and best of all, my girlfriend." Luhan stated and you giggled at how cheesy it sounded before burying your head into his neck.