4. Shy

Love Bug.

 

4. Shy

Luhan was by no means a shy person. No; he was much more than that. Luhan was the type of man that loved teasing his friends, playing around with his friends and caring for them. In short, Luhan was a social butterfly. He was anything but shy. You could ask every one of his brothers and they will tell you the exact same thing: Luhan is a wonderful person with a big heart.

But somehow, whenever he was around you, he was a mess of emotions and all of his cool and composed image just melt and fade away. There was just something about you that made him do things that he never does and the things that he never thought he would actually be able to say. It was a miracle that Luhan actually had the nerve to ask you for your phone number when he had met you that day in Kopioka.

“Are you always this shy?”

Luhan was brought out of his reverie when he heard your voice. He blinked slowly and turned his head to face you. You giggled quietly at the confused look that was plastered on his face and repeated your question. Luhan’s cheeks felt warm and he cleared his throat as he shook his head. “No…” He trailed off. Truth be told, he was always this shy whenever you are around.

“Am I boring you with my story?” You asked him. Ever since he had asked for your number the other day, the both of you have been texting with each other non-stop. This was the first time that the both of you are meeting each other (at a place other than Kopioka). Most of your friends (that knew about him) insisted that it was a date but although you were hoping that it was, you told you friends that it was merely a meeting between two friends. The only time you had heard him spoke was when he asked you how your day was earlier and… maybe you should just stop talking altogether. You tended to babble a lot when you are nervous. “I’m just going to stop talking now.” You murmured sheepishly.

“What – no,” Luhan exclaimed, surprising you. “It’s just that…” He cleared his throat once more, glancing at you from the corner of his eye. “You have a really nice voice,” He blurted out and his cheeks reddened when he realized what he had just said. See what he meant by always saying things he never expected he would say? He mentally slapped his forehead and was about to apologize for what he had said when you began to giggle. A second later, Luhan was chuckling along with you.

You shook your head and lightly pushed him. “Silly Luhan; you’re adorable when you’re nervous.” You knew he was not a shy person: the amount of texts could prove that but you found it absolutely adorable how he was nervous around you. “Just so you know… I’m nervous too.” You confessed and Luhan stared at you in disbelief.

“Really? You don’t look like it.” He pointed out and you nodded your head.

“I am; my hands feel clammy.” You said as you held your hands up, palms out. Luhan stared at your hands for a few seconds and slowly nodded his head. You dropped your hands. “How about we just go to Kopioka? I’m craving for some milk tea,” You said as you patted your stomach. Luhan chuckled and nodded his head.

As the both of you were walking, Luhan’s hand would bump against yours a couple of times. It wasn’t until the fourth time he had bumped his hand against yours did you realize what he was trying to do. Before Luhan could bump his hand against yours once more, you decided to slide your hand inside his. Your cheeks felt aflame and Luhan stared at you in shock before smiling widely. Luhan gently squeezed your hand; somehow, although this day had started out rather awkwardly, he knew he was going to get over his shyness around you and have a great day. 
 


 

Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
Thank you for the comments! C: and the subs! I have about... a lot more to go! lol. I lost my train of thoughts so I don't know what I was going to say. On the other hand, I'm off to update All Rules To Break