Tears.

Love Bug.

It was one thing to see your boyfriend tearing up but it was another to see that he was trying his damnedest to not cry. You let out a choked gasp, throwing your hand to your mouth, trying to stop the sobs that threatened to leave. You did not know what to feel - or rather, you have lost any coherent thoughts when the boys had been awarded as the Popular Group of the Year. 

You were ecstatic when the winner was announced - so ecstatic, you literally stood on your chair (copying the various fans that did so too!) and raised the banner that you had made for the boys. But as the excitement died down and the video message was being played, that was when you started shedding tears. Despite not understanding a word of Chinese that was being said (other than the basics), as you watched the video, you could not help but feel touched at what the Chinese fans have done. After a few seconds of watching the video, that was when you concluded that this was by far the sweetest thing the fans have done for your boyfriend and the rest of EXO-M.

But when Luhan could not even bring himself to turn his head to face the crowd - his fans, to face you, that was when you literally lost it and started shedding tears like you have never cried before. You would not have had a problem with Luhan crying, honestly, you would not but to see him holding back the tears, it really made you feel all sorts of emotions. 

The moment Luhan turned his head to finally face the crowd, he gulped and searched the crowd for that one familiar face. Once his eyes landed on you, you gave him a wobbly smile and despite the tears that rolled down your cheeks, Luhan felt relief wash over him at the sight of you. After making sure that no one was actually paying attention to where he was looking, Luhan mouthed 'I love you' to you and you smiled through your tears.

All you wanted to do at that exact moment was to wipe away his (non-existant) tears... and that was what you planned on doing once the event ended.


Sorry, if it's a tad bit weird! The emotions that I had when he tried his hardest not to cry was just... I don't even know anymore.