1. Beginning

Love Bug.

 

It all started with ‘bubble tea’.

No, he did not drop his bubble tea on you nor did you drop your bubble tea on him. It was due to ‘bubble tea’ that the friendship between the two of you formed. The first time the two of you met could be seen as rather silly though some would have found it adorable. Looking back now, you could not help but laugh at how the two of you had met.

Truth be told, you were not a huge fan of bubble tea. You didn’t hate it – it was just that you never found the will to actually try the drink. There was just something about the name that made you rather wary. So when that very one day your friend had dragged you to the rather well-known bubble tea shop in apgujeong after language class, you were left standing at the counter, staring blankly at the menu, confused beyond words.

You turned to look at your friend for help but found her talking animatedly to one of the male workers. You sighed inwardly, understanding why she wanted to drag you to the shop. You glanced at the cashier and saw the annoyed look on her face and hurriedly looked at the menu. “Err… could I have the… umm…” You trailed off.

“Taro milk tea is good.” Someone stated and you jumped slightly, startled by the voice. You slowly turned your head to the right and your heart skipped a beat when you saw the person behind you. Although there was another equally attractive boy beside him, your eyes were glued to the man behind you; he had long hair that framed his beautiful face and a smile that could make any girl swoon over him. What caught your attention was his eyes - there were not enough words in your vocabulary that could truly describe his eyes: they were expressive, to put it simply. He gave you a small shy smile and repeated his sentence.

“Y-yeah,” You mentally cursed yourself for stuttering and turned around to look at the cashier. “I’ll have the Taro milk tea.” You stated and the cashier sighed in relief before turning around to make the order. You were tempted to look back but you didn’t want to embarrass yourself further. You could hear your friend giggling and you rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly.

Two minutes later, the cashier came back with your order and you hurriedly handed the money over to her before picking up your drink. You stared at it warily before turning around to head over to your friend when you realized that the man was still behind you, smiling at you. You could feel your cheeks heating up and you looked away from his wonderful eyes. “Thank you and sorry for the holding up the queue,” You told him and he shook his head, the smile still present on his face.

“See you soon!” He stated when you walked away. You froze abruptly and glanced at him. He gave you another small smile. “Enjoy your drink.”

Yes, suffice to say that the two of you bonded over ‘bubble tea’. 

 



dumplingcheeks_'s corner
:o I only posted the foreword and I've quite a few subs already! That was unexpected. this is my... failed? attempt in trying to make a drabble. I could have sworn it was shorter before but alas, I just could not help myself. These drabbles might or might not be inter-related with each other but it all centers around Lu Han and you though, so no worries. Do leave feedbacks yeah? I'd like to know what you think about it as well.

ps: I have not exactly gone through the chapter just yet so there might be grammar mistakes here and there.