Lotte World~

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

Your POV:

After grabbing anything I needed within reach, I sprinted out the door without a care in the world how pleasant I looked right now. It was a relief we lived close enough to the company, which meant that I managed to arrive there after fifteen minutes of endless running. I stopped in front of the nearest shop and fixed my hair through the tinted window removing any evidence showing that I ran all the way to work, ignoring the fact that there would be customers giving me disapproving looks inside.

“I’m sorry! I’m Sorry!” I apologised as I made my way in hoping that the staff were in a good mood today. “I’ll try my hardest today.” And thankfully, the staff just smiled and nodded before I ran in to get my makeup done.

----

“Okay, let’s finish off for today!”

“Shall we go get something?” Unni came and pulled me along after we were dismissed.

“Wait a minute, I’ll get my wallet.” I ran to the storage room where I had left my bag to find only my mobile and a few coins scattered inside.

“Yoboeseyo?”

“Jung Minah… I left my wallet at home, right?”

“That’s right!” She answered giggling.

“Just wait there! We’re almost there!” Yujin yelled into the phone before hanging up.  

Just as I was about to head outside to wait for them, I heard the PD Unnis squealing about something just at the doorway just as SHINee walked in.

My eyes met with Minho’s and I turned away immediately walking in another direction, feeling my face burn up again. I managed to creep away before being noticed by the rest of them.

“Hey, are you okay?” Joon gripped me by the shoulders just as I bumped into him. I nodded and he gave me a reassuring smile and turned towards the door, his eyes lighting up. I followed the direction of his eyes to see Minah and Yujin at the doorway just behind SHINee, waving. There are such Life Savers.

“Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!” I said as they handed it to me.

“Aigoo, we already know how careless you are.” Minah smirked and I slapped her on her arm.

“Would you like to introduce your friends?” Joon came up behind, and I noticed Minah’s eyes lighten up immediately and for once she actually stopped talking for a while. More like ‘would you introduce me to your friend Minah so that we can get to know each other and … ;)’

“Joon, this is Minah and this is Yujin,” I said as I pointed to them. Joon kept his eyes on Minah giving her the ‘special treatment,’ a wink and brushing away his bangs non-stop. The stuff that girls would see in those typical romance k-dramas…

“Let’s give them some space,” I whispered to Yujin, before the two of us ran off giggling.

“Yah…Shall we?” She looked in my eyes, and I knew exactly what she wanted. Ever since the two of them walked in, she has been looking non-stop at the one person. Talk about being less suspicious?

“Shall we?” I nodded, smiling at her as we walked towards the five of them, forgetting there was someone I didn’t really want to see right now.

“Oh, is this your friend?” Se Kyung came up, stopping us from getting there. “Hi, I’m Shin Se Kyung.”

“I’m Yujin.” Yujin introduced herself, giving a sarcastic smile before looking at me. As soon as Unni was out of our site Yujin nudged me before dragging me to the side.

“Yah! Why are you making friends with the enemy! Don’t you remember when their news came out, the 3 of us cried for two nights straight, finishing eight tubs of ice cream while we were at it?!” Yujin said as she lectured me. I laughed at how cute she was acting.

“Yujin-ah! Don’t worry, Unni is nice!” I reassured her just as I was called by my manager to discuss tomorrow’s schedule. I turned around in time to see Se Kyung Unni approaching Yujin and taking her outside. I was sure they’d get along well and then maybe Yujin would change her views towards Se Kyung. I glanced around to see SHINee leaving, which was a relief for me but it was a pity Yujin didn’t get to meet them.

“Minah! Let’s go!” Yujin stormed in again.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“____! Stop being friends with her!” Yujin looked at me, her eyes filled with sincerity.

“Why? What’s wrong? Did she say something to you?” I asked Yujin, feeling worried. “I Ju-“

“Let’s go get something to eat! I have something to tell you!” Se Kyung shouted as she walked up to us. She pulled me along before I even got a chance to properly say goodbye to Yujin…and Minah who was still flirting like crazy with Joon.

“I’ll be back later! Go home first!” Was all I managed to say before I was dragged out of the building.

 “Go home first! I’ll be back later.” Was all I managed to say before I was dragged out the building.

----

“Latte Please.” Se Kyung ordered.

“Cappuccino.” I ordered and waited for the waiter to leave.  

“Now what was it you were going to tell me?” I asked her while she jumped from excitement.

“Oh! I almost forgot!” her voice increased in pitch.

“Is it that exciting?” My interest was growing.

“Yes! I’m sure you’ll love it!” She smiled.

“Are we going to watch that movie I really wanted to watch?”

“Nope!” She replied with confidence.

“Did you find me a boyfriend?” I joked.

“Eh?” She smirked.

“I’m only joking!”

“We are going…” She took out her iPhone, “Drum roll please” I drummed lightly on the table.

“LOTTE WORLD!” She showed me the big picture of Lotte World Amusement park on her iPhone. I gulped.

Truth is… I hate amusement parks, I hate rollercoasters, I even hate those scary clown head things with their mouths open for you to put balls in. Everything about Lotte World screamed hate, but I can’t just refuse her…she looked so happy.

“Y-yeah! That’ll be so FUN!” I said, acting as excited as I could.

----

Before I knew it, it was Saturday and that was not a good sign. I woke up to find Yujin and Minah out. That makes things easier, since Minah still hasn’t stopped talking about how hot Joon is and neither has Yujin about missing her chance with Jonghyun.

The sky was completely clear, meaning there would be no way out of going today which put my mood down much more than how low it already was.

“Hello?” I answered my phone the moment it rang.

“Where are you? Are you almost here?” She asked me, and I could clearly make out two other voices in the background. Great, so she brought along friends?

“I’m almost there,” I told her and hung up the moment rollercoasters could be seen and I could hear the screaming passengers on the rides.

My driver opened the door for me and I stepped out, not needing any sort of disguise or security guard to me through unlike Se Kyung would since I hadn’t officially debuted yet. I saw crowds gathering at the entrance of probably more than a few hundred people. How would I find her in this kind of crowd? Or how did she even manage to get through this crowd without being noticed?

I took a 360 degree look around checking for anyone who kind of stood out, to find someone waving at me, or possibly at someone else in my direction. I looked behind me, wondering whether she was waving at me, or someone else. I slowly walked up to her so that I could take a closer look, rather than wave back and look like a complete idiot if she was waving at someone else.

A young girl with short brown hair and a pair of sunglasses was waving at me. “________!” She called and that was when I realised it was Unni.

“Wow, you are seriously unrecognisable!” I laughed and hugged her.

“Ahem…” Someone beside her cleared their throat.

I looked up to my left to see a guy. A not so tall guy but he had straight, long black hair with cute nerd glasses on. He would really look like a pretty cute dinosaur if only his hair was spiked up…

WAIT A MINUTE! DINOSAUR?! I did a doubletake on him and realised there was someone else I knew who had a striking resemblance to a dinosaur.

Kim Jonghyun.

----

At that moment I realised, I came to Lotte World, an amusement park forcouples, with two lovebirds – My friend and the guy I have a crush on.

“I think I … Should go.” I said as I turned to leave, but I felt someone grabbing on to my arm.

“Hey, ______! Please don’t leave me with these two lovebirds! They’re sickening me” I turned around to see Key with blonde straight hair wig on, making him look identical to L.joe from Teen Top, eyeing me.

“Fine,”

We bought our tickets and made our way in without most people noticing, and hopefully no one will today.

While Key was talking about his past experiences at amusement parks, my eyes kept drifting to Jonghyun and Se Kyung who were walking in front of us, holding hands. Jealousy burnt within me and it hurt to watch them. I turned around to face Key again so that he was assured I was listening to him talk and then looked around to see a cute kid with a lollipop in order to distract myself…

“I’m hungry! ____, can you go buy ice-cream?” She pleaded.

“Oh but honey, we can’t let her go by herself! Do you know how dangerous amusement parks are these days!?” Jonghyun looked at Se Kyung, his acting obviously failing…there is a reason why Jonghyun’s  a singer rather than an actor…  

“Key can go with her!” Se Kyung suggested while Jonghyun nodded enthusiastically with agreement.

“Go!” Jonghyun pushed Key, pointing towards the ice-cream stall up ahead. “GO!” they ushered us.

“Take your time!” Se Kyung waved as we walked off and I turned around in time to see them high-five each other.

At that moment, I realised why we were even at Lotte World…

 

SHIN SE KYUNG IS TRYING TO SET ME UP WITH KEY!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: 25/06/2011

Hey guys :) Edited/combined chapter! Hwaiting!

As for New Readers, hope you like it^^ I hope my story is going pleasantly for you at the moment~

Thankyou readers! I love you all! ^^

 

READ ; COMMENT ; SUBSCRIBE ;)