Because I love someone else

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

Key’s POV:

“I think I’ll go. I shouldn’t stay.” I said.

“Oh… I’m really sorry Key, Maybe next time.” ______ apologised sincerely as she slid open the doors and walked in.

I walked towards the glass elevator admiring the fresh, modern look of the hallways. I don’t feel too good so I’ll buy chicken on the way home for Onew and make him want to puke after eating at Se7en’s restaurant.

I smiled at the thought of it.

The streets were packed full of people, which made me worry about whether any Noonas would recognise me. Time to buy more disguises to add to my collection!

In the end I bought 3 hats, only because they were on sale and a fake beard. I tried putting the Hat on, whilst checking myself out in the mirror. OMG HER SUNGLASSES!

Without thinking, I ran back into Shimbi Gadeun all the way to where their room was.

I remember clearly what room it was…

I got to their door, trying to catch my breath until I noticed the door wasn’t closed properly.

I peeked in, and couldn’t believe it.

Oh

My

Gosh

CHOI MINHO?

I pressed myself against the doors so that I would be able to hear what was going on in there without being seen, and all I heard was “The engagement of you two…”

_____ and Minho?

This can’t be.

This will not be.

A sense of pain, anger and jealousy hit me. Why am I jealous?

Do I like her?

 

Your POV:

“So we were engaged ever since the day I was born?” I asked miserably while Minho just stared hard at the ground without blinking.

They all nodded.

“And there’s no law, or way we can stop this marriage from happening.” I asked, losing hope.

They nodded again.

This time, I had nothing to say and that hot headed Minho was lost for words too. This can’t be possible. I slapped myself on the cheek, hoping I was dreaming.

I wasn’t.

“Don’t worry kids!” Mr Choi said, trying to brighten the mood. “Over time you will know each other better.”

“That’s why we’ve decided that…” Appa continued. “You two should live together for a while before your engagement.”

“NO! I CAN’T!” we yelled at the same time, waving our hands in the air. I don’t think I could ever stand living with a stupid, idiot, Pabo like him in the same house.

I don’t want to breathe the same air as him.

I don’t even want to walk on the same ground as him.

And if Jonghyun finds out, my tiny chance of being with him is completely over.

 

All of a sudden, Minho got up and roughly pulled my arm and dragged me outside into the long hallway, away from our parents.

“AIISH! LET GO!” I shrieked as I pushed his hand off. “WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?”

“YOU! YOU’RE MY PROBLEM.” He yelled back. “EVERYTIME I SEE YOU, YOU HAVE TO RUIN MY LIFE IN SOME WAY.”

Without noticing, tears started to fall from my eyes. I wiped them away with my hands, and the hard expression on his face softened back into that angel.

“WHY DO I HAVE TO MARRY A PABO LIKE YOU!” I screamed as I continued to bawl my eyes out. “I HAVEN’T EVEN HAD MY FIRST DATE YET, AND I’M GETTING MARRIED TO A PABO!”

“Yah… I’m sorry…” He said which almost came out as a whisper.

“Go away.” I weakly pushed his chest.

“I’m sorry, ______.”

“I don’t want to see you.” I said, looking away.

He turned my head, so that i was looking into his eyes.

“I just wanted to tell you…” he paused. “…That I can’t marry you.”

“Really? Why?” I asked, starting to feel hope.

“Because I love someone else.” He told me.

“Who?” I asked. The corners of my lips curled up.

He moved in closer to me, and whispered,

 “Kwon Yuri.”