It's going to be okay :)

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

Minho’s POV:

I stared at the girl sleeping in front of me. At least her dreams stopped her from talking… I rested her head against my chest and she smiled in her sleep. I tried to block the loud clanging and gunshots happening outside, from my mind. I sat back and closed my eyes.

 

Flashback

“Aish.” I scrunched my hair in my hands. “Why am I so unlucky?”

“It’s all because of me…” she struggled to speak. “Mianhe…” I waited for her to say the word Oppa and I turned around to find her collapsing into my arms.

“Yah! _______!” I shook her, but she was unconscious. “Wake up!” I felt her neck for her pulse and listened for her breathing. Thank god… she’s okay.

I picked her up and carried her bridal style. She wasn’t that heavy… I think she’s lighter than Yuri. I chuckled remembering Yuri and panicked for a second. I promised to call her today…

Gunshots were fired once again and I darted through the nearest door to where we were and I was surrounded by darkness. Feeling my way along the wall, I found a corner of the room that was bright and I placed _____ down.

End of Flashback

 

“M-minho…” She talked in her sleep and I snapped out of my thoughts and froze. “Minho-yah” I chuckled at her cuteness and touched her cheek. She reminded me of Yuri. Innocent, cute and kind-hearted…

Why am I even thinking this…?

Her eyebrows furrowed all of a sudden. Was she having bad dreams about me? I laughed at the thought of it. Whenever she’s sleeping peacefully, I know that I must not be in her dreams…

I placed my hand over her forehead and smoothed out the wrinkles she would get from furrowing her eyebrows and she suddenly jolted. I didn’t move a muscle and she sat up.

 

Your POV:

The smell of roses and perfume wafted in the air, and it felt as if I was lying in my warm bed right now. My eyes squinted open as they adjusted to the bright sunlight.

I sat up to find myself sitting in a bed of rose petals scattered all over the green grass fields and an angel appeared in front of my eyes. He had light shining from behind him and all he did was smile a golden angelic smile at me. I opened my mouth and whispered his name, and it echoed around the place. Suddenly dark storm clouds appeared and the angel’s face slowly faded into mist and I sat in a bed of thorns in a dry, deserted field. I heard loud crashes of sounds and gunshots and people fighting and clenched my fists as the sound echoed all over the place.

My eyes shot open and I woke up to find myself in a cold, dark room of some sort. I clenched the fabric I was holding on to and something next to me moved. That was when I realised I was resting against someone and I quickly sat up.

“Minho?” I shook the person next to me, not being able to see who it was because of the darkness. “Are you awake? Are you okay? TALK TO ME!”

“After finishing your sleep, can’t you just let others rest in peace?” He mumbled, and I recognised his voice to be Minho’s.

“Oh!” I gasped. “Kwenchanha? You should have slept before…”

“Not when someone kept mumbling my name in their sleep…” He chuckled. “It’s kind of disturbing…” I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

“Aish…” I lightly hit him

“Why? Were you having dreams about me?” He teased. “Just admit it…”

“No!” I lied. “I dream of angels…not pabos like you!” He smirked and didn’t talk back to me for the first time. We stayed silent like that for a few minutes, listening to the loud fighting on the other side of the wall.

“I think I’ll go to sleep now…” Minho spoke and he turned around to lean against the corner of the damp walls. I stayed quite for a while watching him as he gradually fell into a deep sleep.

10 minutes past…

20 minutes past…

60 minutes past…

I was still in deep thought when he shifted and turned back around, facing me but yet still faraway in his dreams.

I stared at him as he peacefully smiled in his sleep. I admired the features of his face… Big round eyes… double eyelids…long eyelashes…sharp jawline. Without realising, I was smiling to myself. Wait! Why am I like this?

Why am I even thinking these things…?

All of a sudden, a loud bang interrupted my thoughts and Minho sat up. The gang of drunk men walked in again and looked around the dark place. The entire room was filled with the smell of alcohol and I became so scared that I couldn’t breathe.

“Come with me…” Minho whispered in my ear and I held onto his hand. We slowly edged towards the door hoping they wouldn’t be able to see us in the darkness, and walked out to find a starry night sky in front of us.

“Looook… It’s them!” One of the men trying to get in through the door way yelled. He stretched his arm out to grab me but Minho pushed him away and we sprinted off into whatever direction was before us. We ran up a hill and over in a direction of where the moon was shining, and slowly our surroundings started to become more and more familiar.

“Yah! I think we can stop now!” He came to a halt and I tried to stop myself before running into him. I realised we were still holding hands with him and I quickly let go. I think he realised as well…

There was an awkward silence and after glancing at one of the clock towers, I realised it was almost midnight and the streets were as quite as a graveyard.

“So…” I broke our silence. “What do we do now?” I glanced at him.

“Why were we out here in the first place?” His eyebrows were furrowed and he was thinking hard.

We both looked at each other at the same time and gasped. “Key…” He hailed a cab and we both got on.

“Wait…why are you so worried.” He asked me bringing up this topic again.

“None of your business Minho…” I poked my tongue at him trying to brighten the mood a little. It seemed to work because he just stayed quiet.

We arrived in front of our apartments and I walked with Minho towards the front entrance until he stopped me.

“Go home…It’s late.” He whispered.

“B-but…” I paused trying to think of what to say.

“I’ll text you and tell you how Key is.” He reassured me. “You have a schedule tomorrow.”

I sighed and gave in. “Neh…Goodnight!” I waved goodbye to him, while he just held his arm up trying to act all cool. Pffft…

I headed towards our apartment kicking rocks that were scattered along the pathway until I heard footsteps stopping in front of me. I looked up and felt a sudden feeling of relief.

“Oppa?” I whispered and he ran up to me and pulled me in for a warm hug. “Are you okay?” I managed to whisper as he hugged me really tight.

“Mhmm.” He mumbled. “I just came back from the company office. Everything is alright!” He patted my head and smiled. “It’s going to be okay.”

“That’s good” I said and I tried to pull away from the hug but he held onto me even tighter. “Ugh Key…It’s okay no-“

 

Key’s POV:

 “WAIT!” I told her. “Just a few more minutes” I paused and almost regretted doing this. “Let’s just stay like this for a few more minutes…”

A few more minutes and this could determine my feelings towards her…

Just a few more minutes…

She stopped struggling and just stayed still.

And at that moment, I finally realised what this kind of feeling was.

It wasn’t hate

It wasn’t passion

It was that feeling you have for someone when your heart flutters the moment you see them and all you want to do is protect them with your whole life.

I’m in love with her…but the only problem is…

She doesn’t love me back.

I let her go and just smiled. I think I’ll keep her marriage a secret just for now…

“Goodbye.” I waved goodbye to her as I watched her leave

“Bye!” She waved back with that beautiful smile on her face. After seeing her disappear from my sight, my smile faded. I sighed and trudged back towards our apartment.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day…

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

April 8th 2011

IT'S KIM JONGHYUN's BIRTHDAY!~~

and I just reached 100 subscribers!

THANKYOU EVERYONE! <3

 

종현오빠~~ 생일축하합니다 ~ 사랑해 <3

Jonghyun Oppa ~~ Happy Birthday ~ I love you <3

 

kekeke :D

Thankyou to everyone...because of you guys, i continue to feel inspired to write ^^

Special Shoutouts to my lovelies Teen_Top ; xforevax ; JoyJinn ~ They write amazing stories! Go check them out~

I love you all~

Today is a good day for me! I hope it was good for all of you guys too!! I have a 2 week break so I'll make sure to put up more updates^^

 

 

Read; Comment; Subscribe ;)