Dreams and Confessions...or lies

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

Your POV:

“Oh, Hello” I walked out with a smile on my face, “You must be Yuri right? Nice to meet you!” I held my hand out for her to shake.

“Hi,” She said with an awkward smile on her face before looking back at Doojoon. “Oppa…who is this?” She rudely pointed at me.

“Yuri this is _______” Doojoon looked at me and grinned as he placed his hand on my shoulder. She eyed the two of us without realising her stare was slowly turning into a glare.

“Are y-you two?” She paused and looked around before looking back towards us and I realised what she was going to say.

“No we-“ I shook my head.

“Yeah, this is my girlfriend” He lied before I was able to say anything, slightly squeezing my shoulder, while Yuri looked around in disbelief, her face growing redder every second. While she wasn’t watching, I took the opportunity to kick Doojoon’s foot.

“What was that for?” He whispered, trying to cover up the pain.

“For lying to her!” I whispered back, realising how hypocritical I was after doing all of this.

“Ahem…” We both turned our attention back to her, “I have somewhere to go, Oppa I’ll see you another time,” She turned and walked a few steps before turning around again, “Oppa, call me!” 

He smirked, “She’s still asking me to call her after knowing I have a girlfriend,”

“Mhmm, and about that… I wonder when I got a boyfriend?” I looked at him while he smirked.

“Just a few minutes ago” He winked.

“We’ll see about that,” I grinned before walking off.

-------

“Popcorn?” 

“Nope, dieting.” He frowned.

“You sure?” I waved the bag in front of him and he bit his lip, hesitating.

“No.”

“Fine then” I popped one in my mouth, “Mm mm…yum! You sure you don’t want some?” I .

“No. Way.”

“Do you want me to eat this ALL by myself and get fat?”

“I actually wouldn’t mind…”

“Yah!” I took a handful and shoved it in his mouth. “That’s more like it!” I grinned before turning back to watch the movie. After a few minutes I yawned and rested my head back on the seat.

“Are you bored already?” He chuckled.

“All this violence is making me dizzy.” I closed my eyes before turning towards my left to face him.

“Then you should have chosen a movie you wanted to watch.” He smirked, looking a little disappointed.

“Then you would have been stuck watching some girly romantic comedy.” I laughed. “It’s okay! Action movies are totally fine!” I sat back up straight and continued to watch the movie.

“It’s alright; you can sleep on my shoulder.” He patted his shoulder and I leaned against it and let my eyes close just for a little while…. 

 

……….

“Mommy! Daddy! Mommy? Daddy?” A little girl who seemed barely three years old ran around searching for her mother and father, stumbling from endless wandering in the darkness after waking up in a strange, unfamiliar room crowded with other young children her age. 

“Are you okay?” A voice appeared out of nowhere causing her little heart to beat fast from fear. A young boy jumped down from a tree and walked up to her to help her up from her stumble.

“Where is my mommy and Daddy?” She looked up at him, her eyes glistening with tears forming in her eyes as she continued to wander hopelessly.  

“Your mommy and Daddy are where my mom and dad are, but don’t worry! I’ll take care of you. Your mom and Dad asked me to.” The boy smiled and held out his hand and the young girl happily held on to it.

“Do you promise?” She looked up at him and held out her pinkie.

“I promise.” He laughed before sealing the promise.

………..

 

“Hey, you okay?” I looked up to see Doojoon with a worried expression on his face.

“Hmm?”

“You were just mumbling a lot in your sleep,” He chuckled.

I jolted up immediately turning my face towards the other direction, checking to see if I had drooled during my nap. “I’m sorry,”

“For?”

“Disrupting your concentration while you were trying to watch a movie,” I stared at my lap with a small sense of guilt.

“No, it’s alright,” He paused and hesitated before looking at me, “I’m relieved you fell asleep.”

“Why is that?”

“Well…” He looked up at the ceiling before looking back at me, “You…don’t want to know…”

“Why would I not want to know?” I pouted, giving my aegyo a try.

“Oh look, the movie ended! Let’s go!” He grabbed my hand and led me out of the cinema before I could ask him more about the topic.

We slowly walked along the streets hand in hand like one of those couples you’d see in typical Korean dramas and I could almost feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, even though it wasn’t such a hot day today.

“Shall we continue?” I asked after waiting for a while.

“With…what?” He scratched his head like a clueless little puppy.

“Why are you relieved I fell asleep?” I pointed at him, “You drew something on my face didn’t you!” I started checking my appearance through a shop window.

“No Silly,” He chuckled and pulled me back so I was next to him again, “I’m in a good mood right now, so I’ll give you a hint. R plus 18 equals?”

I gasped before nudging him in the arm, “And may I ask, Doojoon-ssi… if you watched all of this?” I watched as his ears slowly turned red from embarrassment. “YOU DID, DIDN’T YOU?!”

“N-NO WAY!” He turned around, acting shy, “I’m not that kind of person,”

“Okay then, I believe you. Anyway, thanks for walking me home.”  I waved before he handed me my bag.

“Anything for my girlfriend.” He winked and I slowly looked up.

“Girlfriend?”

“As long as you’re okay with it,” He chuckled, looking slightly embarrassed.

“hmm…” I looked around thinking of the right answer to give him. “I think I’ll live,” I giggled until he leaned in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Thank you, ______-ssi” He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck.  

“I’ll see you another time soon!” He let go and I waved before running off, looking back a few times to see Doojoon still waiting to see me go in.

A surge of guilt rushed through me.

Could I be falling for Doojoon?

Or am I playing Doojoon’s feelings so that I can selfishly avoid the contract?

Would this really make me happy?

And what will I tell Doojoon once everything is over?

 

Doojoon’s POV:

After watching her disappear from my sight, the smile on my face disappeared. My mind was swarming with questions…

Am I in love?

Or am I just too obsessed with the fact that I have to make her fall in love with me?

Am I happy now?

Isn’t this just too selfish?

Will I be able to end it with her once this is all over?

My legs acted as if it had a mind of its own, slowly growing into a sprint. I knew exactly what I needed to do. The answer to all my questions, and all this confusion… I have to find him.

 

Minho’s POV:

“Hyung, do you have banana milk?” Taemin blinked, pretending to act innocent whenever he wanted me to buy food for him.

“Nope,” I paused before an idea popped into my mind, “Don’t worry, ______ can just get it for you,” It was about time I could start taking advantage of our contract.  

“Noona left a while ago”

“But didn’t she just enter…” I paused before realising, “MY ROOM!”

“Yep”

“Why is she going out now?” I scratched my head. 

“Minho, why do you care so much?” Onew hyung eyed me with suspicion. “Do you like her?”

“HA, HA, HA” I laughed clapping my hands like an idiot, “Hyung, you know she isn’t my type,” I fidgeted and fixed my fringe. “Plus, a true man should stay loyal to his girl,”

“So you’re saying…” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

“That if you weren’t dating Yuri, you would admit that you like her,” Key finished for Jonghyun.

“Oh Yeobo, how did you know?” Jonghyun grinned as he high-fived Key.

“No no,” I stared at them in disbelief, “Do you really think a guy like ME would like a girl like HER?”

“Come on, She’s not that bad alri—OUCH!” Jonghyun pulled a face at Key who had just kicked him. “Well…a true man should stay loyal to his girl.”

“So you’re saying that if you weren’t dating Se Kyung you would lik—OUCH!” Key held onto his leg before giving Jonghyun his famous death glare.

“We get the point.” Onew commented with an uninterested look on his face.

“Look! I’m not going to care about where she goes or what she does,” I paced around the living room repeating the same sentence to myself, making sure it would stick in my mind for eternity.

“Yes, just attempt to convince yourself that,” Key chuckled before turning back to his magazine.

“Are we still going to get banana milk?” Taemin chanted.

“Let’s go!” Jonghyun got up from the couch and dragged the rest of them out.

“Where are you going?” I looked up from my phone.

“To give you some space, we never know when _____ is going to come home,” Jonghyun winked before pushing the rest of them out the doorway.

“I will not care about where she goes or what she does,” I whispered to myself as I stared temptingly at her contact on my phone, my finger on the green call button. I accidentally pressed the button and out of curiosity, I placed the phone to my ear.

The person you have called is unavailable, please call –

I hung up, sighing a breath of impatience whilst I tapped my fingers on the table. Without thinking through anything, I grabbed my keys and jacket and left our building. I could possibly wait for her downstairs…

I got to the bottom of our apartment casually looking around for her hoping that she would just happen to walk in the same time I did. Instead, someone else caught my attention.

“Yoon Doojoon… now why is he here?” I muttered before I realised who the girl he was holding hands with was. My eyes widened from shock and I hid behind a pillar before they could see me.

No. Way…

Not him.

I turned around so that I could peek from the side of the pillar regretting what I was seeing immediately.

My heart cringed a tiny bit the moment he pulled her into a hug…and it cringed even more when she wrapped her arms around him.

“I-I will not care about where she goes or what she does,” I repeated once again to myself before turning back around slowly. I wanted to run back so I wouldn’t be seen and pretend I never came down here but my legs weren’t moving.

“Minho?”

“Y-y-you,” I looked at her, “Are-” I paused to rethink all the questions I wanted to ask her, especially that one question: what is your relationship with Doojoon? But then that would show I had feelings for her. I took one last breath and an idea popped into my mind.

“Minho, what’s wrong?”

“Y-you!” I pointed, “Have violated rule number five of our contract!”

I was surely a genius for coming up with that, I grinned to myself before dragging her back to our level. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

AN: I am so so so so sorry for not updating in almost 2 months?

SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON, i swear...

like a month ago, I wrote a brief plotline to ouline this entire story and it had some good stuff in there.... and guess what happens? MY COMPUTER GETS A VIRUS, and it clears out all my songs, documents including my plotline, videos and pictures. I try all these programs like system file recovery and everything but my files have just dissappeared D:

so then 2 weeks after that, I decide to give another go at writing something useful, and then I catch a cold and get really sick D:

Right now, I have relatives over and they're pretty much using the computer alot of the time meaning no internet for me D: but HURRAY! I managed to get a chapter up! ~~ I hope you guys like it^^ It took me a while to write this chapter so bear with it if its not up to standard :(

OH and! I have gone through my older chapters and edited them, because after reading through some, I found them extremely bad, I'm sorry you guys had to read through that crap before D: BUT THEY'RE EDITED! especially the first 10 or so chapters? but there may be a few chapters less than before and that is because I have combined some and deleted the unnecessary ones

anyway! ENJOY! ~~ Thankyou all readers! I will try my hardest to update even sooner!^^

 

READ;COMMENT;SUBSCRIBE