Secret Garden

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

 

A/N:

Hello Readers <3

Picture for the Minho fans out there ^^ hotness <3

In this chapter there is an asterix* above the term 'Shimbi Gadeun.' which is the name of the restaurant: credits to Yujin for the name.

but anyway it's to refer to my authors note as I'm sure not all of you are korean but Shinbi Gadeun means Secret Garden, which is the name of the restaurant. SECRET GARDEN <3

anyway…

THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN TO ALL READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho's POV:

Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.

I glanced at the clock.

Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.

"Ahhh! Stupid Clock"" i mumbled to myself, as i put my book down next to me.

 

Jonghyun is out with his 'girlfriend'

Key is out on some blind date

Onew is out eating at se7ens new chicken restaurant.

Taemin...is somewhere i don't know of.

And i can't go out because i have no disguise.

WHY AM I SO LONELY! ):

 

*Hello~Hello~nareum daero yonggil naesseoyo*

"Yoboeseyo?" I answered immediately. "Appa?"

"Minho-yah. We're in Seoul." Appa said with a serious tone. Something strange is going on.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Ani! Umma and I just have something to discuss with you from last time, but you were sick so we decided to come instead." He reassured me. I wasn't convinced.

"Araso! Are you coming?" i asked, feeling excited knowing that i won't be lonely or bored anymore.

"Oh...meet us at 5:30 at Shinbi Gadeun*. Okay?" he said and hung up without even waiting for my answer.

I checked the time 3:40. I still have time. I walked towards the mirror wondering how I would disguise myself with what I've got. I noticed my bruises had disappeared from that embarrassing incident a few days ago. I told Umma and appa I was sick. What would they think if i turned up at their house in the middle of the night, looking like I just came out of a wrestling match?

I decided that what i had wouldn't work so i headed straight for Key's section of the wardrobe and flung the doors open. DRESS UP TIME!

I scrambled through what key piled up. Nerd Glasses, Pink Wig, Fake Mono-brow, GAS MASK?

This will do! I pulled out a sick mask and a black beanie and just but on a white Tee, black skinny jeans and a black blazer. I can’t walk into Seoul’s top restaurant in a tracksuit jacket, but a blazer would do.

4:00. I have one and a half hours left, and it will take around an hour to drive there.

*Hello~ Hello~nareum daero yonggil naesseoyo*

“Yoboeseyo?” I picked up again.

“Minho! Buy a bunch of chrysanthemums on the way.” Appa instructed.

“Wh-“ I asked but he hung up before I got the chance to. Something weird is definitely going on…

I thought of all the things that would be possible.

HALMONI IS SICK!

But we wouldn’t be going to a restaurant.

THEY BOUGHT ME A NEW CAR!

Then what are the flowers for?

THEY’RE SENDING ME TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!

But that only happens in k-dramas. Now this is getting stupid…

“Aiiisshhh!” I yelled, feeling extremely frustrated and annoyed.

What are they seriously hiding from me?

 

Your POV:

We are on a bus, alone, and we don’t know where it’s going.

“Hey…” he nudged me after a long silence. “ You go and ask him where we’re going.”

“Why don’t you?” I raised my eyebrow.  

He looked at me with an innocent gaze hoping I would give in.

“No.” I replied shaking my head.

“Awww? WHY?” he begged as he pouted.

“Yah…be a man and go ask!” I argued back, and he gave in immediately.

“Aigoo…so cute! Araso! Since I’m so manly, call me Oppa and I’ll go ask.” He instructed.

“Don’t make me!” I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Fine. I’m not asking.” He crossed his arms, knowing I would give in.

“Oppaa!” I said with all my aegyo, and key laughed. He walked up to the bus driver, trying to keep his balance, while I moved up to the seats in front so that I could hear what they say.

 

Key’s POV

Uh Oh… I lose. I gave in too easily, but she’s so cute! I chuckled by myself as I made my way to the bus driver.

“Ahemm” I cleared my throat, but there was no response from the driver who had his eyes glued to the road.

“Excuse me.” I said, louder this time, and the driver looked up at me. He stopped the bus at the side of the road.

“A-a-aren’t you SHINee’s Jonghyun, the one who shaved half his hair off and is dating Shin Shi Kyung?” he said, pointing at me with a surprised look on his face. “My daughter’s a fan!”

I ignored his question, since I wasn’t Jonghyun, my hair grew back and I wasn’t dating Shin Shi Kyung. “Could you please tell us where this bus is going?”

“Can I have an autograph?” The bus driver asked, this time ignoring my question. This is pissing me off.

“Okay…Bus Ahjussi. I am not Jonghyun!” I yelled at him.

“Aigoo…you’re just saying that because you don’t want to be recognised. I’ve seen you on television before!” The driver said looking smug.

Damn! This is frustrating.

“I am not SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun. I am SHINee’s Key.” I blew at him. I think he was really confused and the look on his face just gave it away.

“There’s a Key in SHINee?” he looked at me, and then a grin spread across his face. “Oh I get it Jonghyun. You’re messing with me aren’t you? How about you give me an autograph and I’ll tell you where this bus is going.” He was driving me crazy! I looked at _____ sitting at the back laughing her head off at me.

Complete. Embarrassment.

“Okay…okay.” I sighed as I signed the piece of paper he gave me. “Now tell me where this bus is going!”

“Apgujeong district is the last stop.” He answered, taking the piece of paper and starting the bus again.

After around ten minutes, the bus doors opened to a busy street filled with people and cars. The bus was parked right in front of Shimbi Gadeun*, Seoul’s number one restaurant.

“Here. Take my sunglasses.” _____ offered, and I quickly put them on before anyone else could see.

“OMG!” I jumped up in excitement as I ran up to the nearest TV screen to see us performing Lucifer.

“Yah… We look so coo-“I turned around to find _____ talking on her phone and her expression wasn’t so good.