Some things need to be solved...

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

 

Key’s POV:

“The engagement of you two…”

The same phrase kept replaying in my head…

The engagement of Choi Minho and ______...

What do I do?

What can I do?

Why does my heart hurt so much this time?

I clenched my chest, as the thoughts came flooding back. Why her?

I grabbed the last bottle of alcohol and poured it into my mouth. I wasn’t a good drinker, but that didn’t matter right now. I threw the empty glass bottle out into the Han river, watching as it crashed into the small, serene waves of the early morning.

I stared into the distance at where the sun should be rising by now. It is 5am. Has ______ gone home yet?

Should I tell her I know about their engagement?

Should I just keep it to myself and see how it all goes?

------

No one’s POV:

A masked man and young man walked into VIP room 708 booked in Korea’s top restaurant, Shinbi Gadeun.

They both sat down facing each other on either sides of the table. The young man eyed the suspicious looking white-masked man.

The masked man with the engraved diamond ring on his left pinkie handed a yellow paper folder to the young Guy sitting across from him.

“So,what is it you want me to do?” the young boy asked the masked man, as he pulled out the contents of the folder to find a picture of a young girl, and her personal details.

“You see her? I want you to find her and lure her in, and then bring her to me.” The man breathed.

“B-but…why?” The young guy asked, feeling scared. “She’s too innocent.”

“Just think of it as a benefit for the both of us. Don’t ask about what I’ll do with her.” He pulled out the suitcase sitting beside his chair, and opened it to reveal stacks of 100 000 won notes. “I know you need this.” The young man gulped, and took a deep breath.

“W-who are you?” He asked, growing curious as to why this man was after the young innocent girl.

“Don’t ask me. Just take the money and do your job.” The masked man ordered. He seemed angry but the young man couldn’t see the pain and sadness in his eyes, hidden behind the white mask the man was wearing.

“I’ll do it.” He took a deep breath and took the suitcase. The masked man stood up and walked out of the room.

The young man pulled out his phone from his pocket, and dialled a number.

“Lee Joon…man, I want you to do a favour for me.” He talked into the phone.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Anyong~~my friends^^

Apologies for not updating in so long xD I think it was about a week and a few days? I've been so busy with all my work.

Short update~but it'll do for today :) I will try my best to update every day of this week!! Hwaiting!

hmmm... i wonder what Key will do next? and who the masked man or young man are?

you'll find out soon but feel free to guess ~ and comment ^^

Thankyou all readers! Without you guys, i wouldn't be motivated to write anymore !

 

PS. when the masked man said lure, it meant something along the lines of-

"Make her fall in love with you." :)