It's called watching dramas, Honey ~~

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

A/N:

A picture to capture the Jonkey moment here~ Poor dubuu onew xD

Jongkey scene in this chapter!...and to the dirty-minded readers - no! IT IS NOT !!! ^^

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

~~To my Yujin, my Minah and my Minhee~Thankyou for everything~ You guys make me happy all the time^^ saranghae~~

 

Comment and subscribe~ It brings happiness :)

 

SARANGHAE & KOMAWO TO ALL MY READERS~ I really love you guys <3

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Key’s POV:

 

Flashback

I was cleaning our dorm wondering if I should place Jonghyunnie’s pile of stuff to the left or just leave it there until I felt a presence behind me.

“Just leave it there!” speak of the devil, it was Jonghyun! I swear he could read my thoughts. “And why is my poor key cleaning the house! It’s Minho’s job today!” he continued with a pout.

“Spill it. What do you want from me?” I asked him. I knew him too well, and the Kim Jonghyun I know, would not flatter me unless he wanted something from me.

“Okay fine...Key baby?” he said, trying to act innocent, “Will you go Lotte world with me?”

“MWOHH!? Kim Jonghyun! Do you think the almighty Key goes to Lotte world!!!?”I answered him, laughing as sarcastically as I could. Seriously…he’s joking right? He just stared at me communicating with his eyes. I gave him ‘the look’ and he gave in immediately. The look always worked on him.

“Okay fine…so Se Kyung called up and asked me to do a favour for her, and how can I refuse my baby~? So she wants you to go on a date with her friend _____ because she likes you.” He said, all in one whole breathe. Wasn’t she the one Minho was seeing after what happened last time in the bathroom…

“I’m sure you will return something, if I do this for you.” I asked, hoping I could get a good deal out of this.

“Yeah…I know.” He said doubtfully. “I’ll trade you that limited edition shirt that you really wanted!”

“Deal.” I replied without hesitation, as he handed over his shirt.

“Awww…Thankyou my Jong” I said sweetly, jokingly snuggling closer to him.

“Aigoo…yeobo~” Jonghyun said jokingly back to me as he squished my cheeks.

End of Flashback

 

In the end, I end up being dragged here. Lotte World… an amusement park where everything happens to be too scary, thrilling and too high!

At least I got that shirt…

I guess it could all be worth it…

I decided to attempt to take initiative and get some talk going with her, until her eyes caught my attention immediately. The way she looked at Jonghyun was really strange.

I couldn’t really distinguish if it was a look of envy, sadness or warmth but there was definitely some kind of story behind it.

I guess I have to test my luck then… 

 

Your POV:

“Soooo…you like Jonghyun don’t you?” Key asked me all of a sudden breaking the awkward silence we had between us as we walked towards the ice-cream stall.

Yes…

“Pshht! Of course not! W-why would you think that?” I said trying to avoid his eyes as I lightly hit him on his arm.

“I knew it!!!” he yelled out loud with one arm covering his mouth from giggling and one arm pointing at me. “Wow…and I thought you and Minho had a thing going on!”

“B-but!” I tried to think of something to say, but my mind was completely empty.

“Tsk tsk tsk...no no no...Don’t lie to me honey. Key Oppa knows everything.” He said with a cheeky grin on his face. “You like Jonghyun, but you told your friend who happens to be Jonghyun’s girlfriend that you like me because you couldn’t let her know you were crushing on her boyfriend, and now you’re dating Minho to make Jonghyun jealous, right?”

“Fine then…” I admitted immediately in defeat, knowing that nothing I say would really change his mind. “You know most of it, but I just want to make it clear to you that I am not going out, or seeing Minho. Choi Minho and I have nothing to do with each other…                        

But seriously, where do you get all this information from?”

“It’s called watching dramas, honey” He said proudly, before walking ahead of me.

I sighed. I guess it won’t be that bad letting someone else know my secret. He just better keep it to himself.

I chased after him, heading towards the ice-cream stall.

"Excuse me miss, can i please ha-" Key said until he was cut off by the attendant.

"Omo! Are you Key? FROM SHINEE?” The attendant lady asked as she jumped up and down in the stall. Girls beside me started to eye the two of suspiciously.

I immediately pulled Key away; making sure the he was WAY out of the girl’s sight.

"Oh, Is my Oppa really that handsome that he looks like Key now? This isn’t Key" I said laughing, trying to sound as natural as I could as i waved my hand in the air. I shoved the money in her hand "I’ll have 2 choc chip ice-creams please!”

She handed them to us and I ran away with Key, avoiding the nervous glances of the public.

We managed to get back to the spot next to the rollercoaster where they should have been waiting.

As expected, they were gone…

THEY COMPLETELY LEFT US, as well as the ice-cream that was starting to drip in my hands.

I slightly swore at myself and lightly hit my head for being an idiot and not realising earlier. In Dramas, It would always be the two characters, each dragging a friend into a theme park getting them to go do something together and running off, leaving the other two to get to know each other who end up falling in love or something… scratch that last part.

In our kind of drama, Key and I won’t be falling in love… because I don’t think I’ll get over Jonghyun yet.

I peeked beside me to find Key with his finger pointing at himself arguing. He was acting pretty cute to my surprise. I sighed and smiled trying to cheer myself up. I hope it doesn't get too awkward between us!

"Yah...Kibum Oppa, since they ditched us, why don't we just have fun ourselves!" i cheered him on as i pulled him along. I searched for some ride that was approving to go on, and the only unthrilling ride there was, was the merry-go-round. BINGO!

I pulled him towards the merry-go-round until a theme park lady wearing a badge that read - I <3 Lotte World stopped us in our tracks.

"Hi guys, would you like to try out our latest ride?" she said with a wide grin on her face as she pointed to her right. We turned our head towards the direction she was pointing, looked at each other and gulped.

 

Key's POV:

I stared at the massive rollercoaster in front of me with my mouth hanging wide open. 8 loops and a 90 degree slope which looked possibly 25 metres high. Without thinking, i took a few steps back immediately until a thought entered my mind… this could actually be a once in a lifetime chance to finally shed that image the fans gave me as the girly diva key. Seriously, if it weren’t for me being such a manly Appa in Hello Baby, half the nation would probably think I’m not normal… in that way.

I took a deep breath before looking at her.

"I'll-"