5 months.

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

Your POV:

5 months. This is it.

I have 5 months to find a way of getting rid of this idiot, Choi Minho. I smiled at myself. Gosh I’m so smart.

“Yah…stop smiling at yourself. You look like an idiot. “He smirked.

It’s around 9:45pm and I’m walking alone on the streets with the person I hate.

“Then stop looking at me.” I paused. “Stop following me. Go home.”

“Well my car is parked somewhere in this direction.” He said as he pointed. I forgot he also lived next door. “Plus, we’ll be living together soon, so we should get used to it” I glared at him.

 

Flashback

“You two can move together in a few days. We already prepared your apartment!” Umma said to me enthusiastically. “Minho is a very nice guy. I’m sure you’ll start to like him!”

That was hard to believe.

“B-b-but-“ I stuttered.

“No buts. A promise is a promise. A contract is a contract.” Umma scolded. “Plus, this is not for us. It’s for your better future.”

“But I don’t want to marry him!” I cried my eyes out, at that moment, while Umma hugged me.

“I’m sure you’ll thank me one day.” Umma reassured me.

That was even harder to believe.

End of Flashback

 

I trudged along the pathway towards the bus stop in bare feet, as the heels were killing my feet. I didn’t notice that Minho had suddenly disappeared.

I noticed the bus stop up ahead and ran up to it in order to check the timetable and I looked straight towards the bottom of the list where it had the time for only buses this late.

ROUTE 706

-          9:20

-          9:25

-          9:30

Alsdkfuhaidoi! I missed the last bus. I was mentally hitting myself on the head.

Being the little kid I was, I sat down on the pathway all alone and cried for the 3rd time today.

“WHY? WHY GOD?” I continued to cry. Now I have to sleep on the streets like a hobo since there’s no way of getting home.

“Get on. I’ll take you.” A voice appeared out of nowhere. I turned around searching for the voice but it was nowhere to be found. “Look forwards.”

I turned back to the front to find Minho standing next to his Black Porsche with his arms crossed. Rich Kid.

“No! I don’t want to!” I threw a little fit.

“Do you want to sleep on the streets? Pabo.” He laughed. “Okay then. Bye.”

“Wait! Wait!” I put my hand up signalling him to stop. I got into the passenger seat and he sped off.

“Now you have to tell me where you live.” He nudged me, his eyes focused on the road.

“So you can stalk me?” I asked, bewildered. “No. Just take me to your dorm.”

“Wait, What? You want to come to my dorm again?” he raised his eyebrow turning to look at me. “No. Tell me where you live.”

“Yah. Focus on the road.” I pushed his head back around. He was surprised by my stubbornness.” Just take me to your dorm. I’ll get home by myself.”

“Do I look like the type of guy who would let a girl go home by herself in the middle of the night?” He asked. “I’ll walk you home then.”

“Oh my gosh. Okay, my home is in the building next to yours.” I gave in. “Okay now?”

“mhmm.” He answered.

---  

I got out of the car thanking him even though I really didn’t want to.

I fumbled to take out the keys to our apartment, and before I had the chance to open the door, Yujin already did for me.

“Where were you for the whole day?” She asked looking annoyed. “I was all alone for the whole night!”

“Alone? Where’s Minah?” I asked feeling curious, as Minah would usually jump at me whenever I came home late.

“She’s out with Joon.” Yujin replied, sighing.

OMG! SCANDAL! MINAH AND JOON! <3

I looked at Yujin’s expression and knew what she was going to say.

“Why are we still single?” We both said at the same time and sobbed on each other’s shoulders. She then looked at me up and down.

“Why are you wearing that? Didn’t you go Lotte World?” She asked looking really confused.

“I-I” I almost forgot. “I’m engaged.” I started to cry again.

“You’re joking right? You’re acting right?” she laughed poking me. “Your jokes don’t work on me!”

“No I’m serious.” This time she got the message. I pulled out a copy of the contract. She skimmed through it, while I waited for her dramatic reaction.

“OMO!? CHOI MINHO?” She gasped. “SHINee’s Choi Minho?”

I frowned as I tried to hold the tears back.

“Awww… This isn’t right. It should be Kim Jonghyun on this contract. Not Minho.” She pulled me in for a hug. I nodded again in agreement with her.

“Wait! You haven’t even had you’re first Kiss yet!” She covered in surprise. “Or your first boyfriend!”

“I haven’t even had a hug from a guy yet!” I complained.

“Awww. Don’t cry, don’t cry.” She patted my head. This is why I love my Unnis.

I was able to stop my tears from falling again.

---  

I woke up to the sound of our front door opening. My eyes slowly opened and I covered my eyes from the sunlight shining in.

I rubbed my eyes, and saw Minah walking in looking extremely dizzy.

“Minah-yah. Did you drink?” I asked her walking her towards the couch, her arm swung over my shoulder.

“Ani! I’m just really tired.” She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. “Shhh. Let me sleep for a while.”

“Are you seeing Joon?” I asked her after a few minutes of silence, getting straight to the point.

“Oh…no. I don’t even like him. I’m just a fan.” She said, stuttering.

“Then where’d you go?” I questioned her, acting like an Umma.

“Joon and I… went to see the sunset.” She smiled at the thought.

“But that’s only what couples do!” Yujin interrupted and sat down on the other side of Minah.

We interrogated her with questions until we were so tired, we fell back asleep again.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

I got up and ran over to see who it was, but someone was covering the hole with their hand.

“Who is it?” I asked.

There was no answer, so I walked away and slumped back on the couch.

The doorbell kept ringing.

Minah ran up to the door and swung it open.

“J-j-joo-?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Anyong~readers~

A looong chapter today. I should be doing my homework right now!

I won't be updating in the next 3-4 days :( Homework is killing me!

I hope you enjoy this chapter~ I wonder who J-j-joo- is?!

 

comment and subscribe! It motivates me! ^^

thankyou everyone~~!