Our Promise

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

A.N:

Hello my lovely readers ~ A new chapter again for today :) I finally have some time to spare~ I hope you like this chapter^^

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS-COMMENTS-SUBSCRIBES^^

hehe and i found a picture on google images that represents my love line in my story to give a clearer idea

ENJOY :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your POV:

I stared at Key waiting for him to take the initiative to refuse the lady but the expression on his face would make people think he was arguing with himself. After a long minute of silence he finally took a breath.

Just say no…

“I’ll-“ He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off, knowing where this was going.

“Joesonghamnida! We won’t go on it” I said to the lady, bowing and smiling as I walked off.

“WE’LL DO IT!” Key yelled, looking confident, while I was shaking my head signalling a DEFINITE NO, but before I could say anything else, he grabbed my arm and stormed on the ride.  Seriously, there’s something wrong with him…right?

We walked through the gate to find no queue. We were ushered into the final 2 remaining seats, which HAD to be directly at the front. I sat down, or more like I was forced down, while Key looked pale and blue, as if he held his breathe for five minutes.

That feeling of Déjà vu came back. I always wondered why I hated heights and thrill rides even though this is my first time on a rollercoaster, and before I had time to think any longer the loudspeaker started it’s count down.

3…

2..

1.

BEEP. And the ride sped off upwards.

 

Key’s POV:

I swear I couldn’t breathe. My hands wouldn’t stop shaking and I was sweating like crazy as the ride slowly edged upwards.

Calm down Kibum…you CAN do this!

No I can’t!

“I want to GET OFF NOW!” I yelled out loud but luckily no one heard me, but it was too late. We got to the top. I held my breath trying not to open my eyes, and I felt the whole rollercoaster drop.

“UMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” I screamed at the top of my lungs, unable to hold it all in any longer, and the ride seemed like it was taking forever.

I cheered inside of my head as we finally reached the platform.

I was frozen in my spot while _____ was laughing beside me. HOW COULD SHE LAUGH IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS!!!

I couldn’t move at all, and I had to let _____ half carry me outside as she still kept on laughing. What a way to embarrass myself.

“Umma!! Umma!” ____ imitated me as she pulled my arm off her shoulder pointing at me. OMG I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?!

I came back to my senses after what felt like an hour of total embarrassment as I tidied myself. This was much worse than that time I went bungee jumping for SHINee’s Yunhanam 3 years ago. After that I promised myself to never EVER go on something like that ever again.

Think about the shirt. The limited edition shirt.

“ahhh” I breathed calming down immediately, until I saw stares around me. Random girls were giggling around me and pointing. WHY? WHY ME?

“Umm…Key Oppa! I think your wig flew off on the ride.” _____ said nervously.

“Oh! Don’t worry _____ah~ it wasn’t THAT expensive.” I told her hitting her lightly on her head.

“N-n-no I meant, your disguise!” She whispered in my ear as I saw girls taking out their phones or cameras edging up closer to try and touch me.

“SAY NOONA NOMU YEPPO FOR US!” some Ahjumma in the crowd yelled.

DAMN IT!

Without thinking, I grabbed _____’s hand and pushed our way through the crowd trying to get away from the Noonas, while they ran after us like crazy women at department stores when there was a big sale.

Sprinting out the gates of Lotte World, we ran straight onto a bus, which happened to be empty. Out of breath, we sat down in the seats right at the back as we calmed ourselves down.

 

Your POV:

I was so tired from running this much. I haven’t run like this in way too long and my legs felt sore. I ignored the soreness and just hoped rumours about Key won’t spread. Why? Because this is my fault and I don’t think SHINee could handle another dating scandal.

I turned to look at him as he did the same. Our eyes met and we just giggled like how I used to with Yujin and Minah whenever we saw a cute guy walking past.

“Hey…” I said hesitantly with a serious face. “About my secret…you won’t tell anyone…right?”

“Of Course not honey!” he said laughing. “I’m not that kind of person!”

“Promise?” I asked holding out my pinkie.

“Promise” He replied as he held out his pinkie and sealed the promise.