Apologies and Goodbyes

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

 Your POV:

I finished drama filming for today, got home and the television immediately.

“I apologise for those photos in the paper.” He paused as the paparazzi had time to snap some photos. “I apologise to all those fans that have worried over this issue, but I would like to clear this matter up.”

“Wow…” Minah sat down with a bag of crisps next to me. “He’s so dedicated.”

“Honey - are you eating again?” I eyed her and she slowly dropped the packet and raised her arms in defeat.

“Watch!” She directed my attention back to the screen. “He’s doing this for you!”

“That girl I was with in the photo is not my girlfriend.” I flinched as he said that. “We are just merely friends who happened to meet there.”

I sighed a breath of relief as the reporters seemed to believe him. “Key Oppa, hwaiting!” I whispered and Minah nodded.

Key apologised another 10 times and my heart melted from his sincerity. 

“Yah!” Yujin panted as she walked through the door. “I buy you all this stuff for you and you two don’t even acknowledge me coming home.” She literally poured out the contents of her shopping bag and stacked them neatly as we carried them into my room.

“I can’t believe you’re leaving so soon…” Minah spoke softly, her voice quivered.

“I know, I guess we aren’t going to be roomies forever.” I patted her shoulder and tried to laugh the sadness away. We packed my bags in silence. I was too depressed to say anything. The thought of living under the same roof as that jerk made my mood even worse.

“Who is going to cook for you when I’m not there?” Yujin laughed, trying to brighten up the mood.

“And who is going to eat the leftovers when I’m not there?” Minah laughed. I smiled at both of them and pulled them in for a hug. It felt like leaving heaven to go to hell right now.

“I’ll miss you guys…so don’t watch any dramas without me,” I eyed both of them, “don’t cry over any man without me, and don’t ever, go shopping without inviting me! Araso?” and they both nodded.

I got to our front door of our lobby to find one of the Choi familys drivers already waiting for me. He bowed and opened the door when he saw me come out. I got in and stared out of the window like one of those scenes in the movies, thinking about how this all happened.

This is stupid.

This is crazy.

And then suddenly a thought hit me.

What if I can’t get out of this arranged marriage?

Then I’m wife to this idiot forever…

“ahemm…” The driver cleared his throat and I snapped out of my daze. “We are here now, Miss.”

I got out of the car and looked up at the massive building right in front of me. I dragged my suitcase up the stairs to find Minho disguised by large sunglasses and a sick mask already waiting at the front of the place.

“Took you quite a while to get up those stairs…” He took his mask off and smirked as I followed him to the main lobby.

“You know… a true man would help a lady with a REALLY HEAVY suitcase…” I said to him as I tried to emphasize the word heavy.

“I know.” He turned around to look at me. “But it seems that you aren’t exactly lady enough.” I was speechless and he glanced at my expression and chuckled. “I’m only joking.”

“Whatever.” I snatched the keys from him and headed for the lift.

We got up to level 40 which was the top level and opened the door to my new house…our house.

I looked around the 2 storey mansion-like apartment of mine (ours) while Minho headed straight upstairs without a word. I ran up to find him lying under the covers of my bed (our bed)

“You do know that a man should at least offer the lady to sleep on the bed.” I walked up to him and shook him.

“Fine then,” He peeked from under the covers, “do you want to sleep on the bed?”

“Yes!” I tried dragging him out.

“Too bad.” He laughed and poked his tongue out like a little kid.

“What kind of a man are you?” I complained while he just ignored it.

“We can always sleep together…” He whispered after waiting for a few seconds.

“And you think that Miss Kwon would like that?” I asked him putting my arms on my hips.

“No.” he looked at me. “So go sleep on the couch.” He pointed towards downstairs.

“Why don’t you?” I climbed into bed while he watched me eyes wide open. I tried pushing him off while he clung onto the bed covers for dear life.

“NO WAY!” He kept in place while I continued to try pushing him off.

“Okay. Fine, I don’t mind sleeping here.” I stayed put.

“I don’t mind either.” He also stayed put.

----

I woke up to find heavy breathing tickling my neck, and an arm slung around my waist…

…Stupid Minho.

I pushed his arm away off me and got up but he reached out his hand and grabbed onto my wrist.

“Don’t go. Stay with me.” He mumbled in his sleep. “Stay with me!” I tried taking his hand off my wrist but his grip was too strong It felt like my blood circulation stopped. “Yuri-yah…Don’t go… I’m sorry!”  I chuckled at his stupidity and decided to play along.

“Minho…I have to go.” I whispered to him hoping that he would fall for my attempt at brain-washing him.

“Wae? Stay with me.” He mumbled after a few seconds.

“Forget it! I don’t want to be together anymore.” I whispered while trying not to laugh. “You slept with another female.”

“Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe! I really didn’t mean to!” He begged, slurring his sentences. “I won’t ever do it again!” He paused and rolled over. “What do you want me to do?”

“Sing replay for me!” I requested and he obeyed immediately.

“Julliette oh~” I chuckled at his stupidity. Aigoo… how cute. “daladadadada~”

“Yah! Pabo! That’s Juliet.” I sat down on the bed.

“Then what do I do?” He furrowed his eyebrows even though he was still sleeping. “I do so much for you all the time Yuri – ah!”

“Then sleep on the couch or anywhere else from now on!” I covered my mouth in order to supress my laughter. “Never sleep on the bed again! Araso?”

“Neh! I promise! I will sleep outside from now on!” He mumbled and rolled off the bed. He shot up and he froze for a few seconds.

“Hello?” I walked up to him and waved my hands in front of his face.

“It was just a dream.” He finally blinked, stood up and climbed back into bed.

“Wait a minute! You promised something just a few minutes ago. Have you already forgotten?” I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

“W-what promise?” He stuttered and covered his mouth with his hand. “You heard that?” I nodded. “Whatever!” He went back to sleep.

“Do you want me to tell your girlfriend you’ve been sleeping in the same bed as another female?” I eyed him while his expression turned into the kind of face Minah did whenever she tried to wink. I giggled at how scared he seemed.

“Okay Okay. Fine, I’ll sleep in the study then.” He got up, walked out of the room and ended up running back. “Yah! It’s morning already?”

“Yea, you can have the study all to yourself tonight.” I skipped out of the room past him. “As for now, we have a contr-!” I took out a stack of paper.

“Contract?” he looked at me and grabbed a few sheets, “I’ll see you in half an hour!” and he walked into the study slamming the door shut.

I sat down on the couch and thought through everything clearly before I listed down my conditions.

Choi Minho is going to suffer…

 

My Contract conditions

1 .I can invite whoever I want.

2 .I can invite them whenever I want.

3 . Choi Minho is to keep a one metre distance from me.

4 .Choi Minho is to stay a good 5 metre radius away from my bedroom

5 .Choi Minho must soundproof his room

6 .IF Choi Minho brings any of his flings into the room, there must not be any noise coming from his room whatsoever.

7 .Choi Minho must not talk to me at all costs

 

I read over the paper a few times and signed it at the bottom. All I need is his signature and we are done! I ran up to his study just as he opened the door and we both sat down in there. We swapped our sheets of paper and read through each condition clearly, in silence.

 

Minho’s Contract Conditions

1 . _____ must not converse with Kwon Yuri.  – Not like I ever wanted to… (A/N: The writing in grey are my thoughts)

2 . _____ is to avoid me at home at all costs.  – No need to ask :)

3 . _____ must come home by 10PM every night – Are you my manager now?

4 . _____ must stay in her room after 11PM – Whatever…

5 . _____must not enter my room whatsoever – Don’t think I really want to.

6 . Our relationship must be kept a secret - Agreed

7 . _____ must never fall in love with me...

 

I put down the sheet of paper and signed it. “Minho…I never thought you would make my life so easy.” I smiled and so did he.

“Same here…But what exactly makes you think I will talk to you?” He smirked as he signed his sheet and I chuckled.

“And what makes you think I will fall in love with you?” I rested my head on my arm. He stood up and leaned closer to me until our faces were merely inches apart.

“Trust me… you will”

I pushed him away and dashed towards the bathroom. I splashed my face a couple of times with cold water running from the tap and cupped my face with my hands, staring at my reflection in the mirror.

Am I really... blushing?

...

...

I stared in deep thought for a few minutes before my mind snapped back into reality.

It can't be! He was just too sudden. Nothing else...

Nothing else...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hello my lovely readers (:

Apologies for not updating in almost 2 weeks? Even though its holidays, heaps of things have been happening that have stopped me from typing, eg. Breaking down computer, cold autumn weather, outings and Sunkyungkwan scandal xD

Anyway, you and Minho have finally moved in together (: leading to the many love triangles that will son start to appear...

And have you started liking Minho now?

Keep commenting! I love to hear about how you guys find the story^^

 

READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE^^