What are you two doing?!

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

_________________________________________________________

Your POV:

One thing I was sure of right now was that they weren’t telling me something…and the only way in finding out what they’re hiding, is to ask Minho directly. While Key was showing off his new clothes he had bought online, I managed to creep out of the bed.

“Hey- where are you going?” I froze at the sound of his voice.

“T-t-to um… the bathroom.” I stuttered, while he calmly gave me the okay sign. I crept off, opening their door to find their dorm to be massive and surprisingly clean. I stood in the doorway like an idiot with my mouth wide open, admiring the way they had stacked all their gifts from fans on one side of the room while the other side was dedicated to their own album posters. At least none of these gifts were going to waste…

“Ahem?”

My mind snapped back to reality and I turned around to face him only to have my face inches away from his. I froze on the spot, not knowing how to react and I could feel his warm breath on my face. My face slowly became red like a tomato and the room seemed to increase in temperature

“Yah, why are you blushing?” Jonghyun chuckled as he backed away. “The Bathroom is the door to your right at the end of the hall, silly.” He said turning me so that I was facing the direction he had been pointing towards. He patted my head as if I were a dog.

My heart still hadn’t calm down and was racing so fast that I felt like I had stopped breathing, and after coming to my senses, I slowly danced around like a crazy kid with a big smile spread on my face towards the bathroom until the door opened and my smile immediately erased itself.

“I-I-Are you okay?” I had the urge to apologise, but there really wasn’t any reason to… I hope. He had a large bruise on his arm and his face wasn’t looking the best either.

He looked away the moment I asked him and avoided looking into my eyes, trying to pretend he hadn’t heard what I asked him. Moments passed and he eventually opened his mouth to speak.

“It’s nothing.” He muttered so quietly, I could barely hear him.

“Sorry, come again?”

“JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! Geez…” He yelled, and I saw the regret in his expression after he spoke.

“Why is it that every time I try to be nice to you, you act so cold and push me away? I’m only trying to help” My voice trailed off at the end. This time, I looked away. Not because I hated him. Not because I was like those girls in dramas who would always cry, but because no one ever yelled at me like that and I was just too shocked to believe it.

I turned around with my head down staring at the ground, but with my luck I walked right into a wall and hit my head. I stumbled to the ground; too dizzy to get up not realising tears were flowing from my eyes. He crouched down next to me trying to help me up.

“You okay?” He asked me, his fierce expression from before had completely disappeared, now replaced with a warm smile.  I sniffed in an attempt to stop the tears flowing but they just acted on their own account. He placed a warm arm around me and helped me up to the bathroom.

“You know you shouldn’t cry…it makes you look ugly.” He smirked, while my tears stopped immediately. “The bruise on your head just makes it worse.”

“Hey, is this how you stop girls from crying?” I asked him, pouting. He chuckled.

“At least you stopped crying, stupid girl” He said as he wiped away my tears with a wet towel. He was right, my tears just stopped and even if I needed to force myself to cry, I don’t think I could cry anymore.

“You’re the crazy bipolar stupid guy here.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “First you get all mad at me, and now you’re all nice.”

“Sorry”

“Come again?” I . He gestured for me to lean in so I listened.

“I SAID I’M SORRY” He yelled into my ear and I lightly pushed him away.

“Okay okay, if you mean it i forgive you, now tell me, what happened to your arm?” I brought up the question again, hoping that this time he wouldn’t get mad again. He looked up at the ceiling, taking a big breath before he opened his mouth to speak.

“For now,” He hesitated, looking at me with a slight smile, “Let’s just say I met someone unlucky.” He winked. I swear that the Minho standing in front of me right now was not the same guy as the one before.

“I should go back now,” I whispered and pushed myself off the bench, my foot landing in a puddle of water which I happened to lose my balance in. it all happened in a blink of an eye and just as I thought I was about to land on the hard marble tiles of the bathroom floor, I fell into his arms with his face, this time, millimetres away from mine. I thought of what had happened with Jonghyun just before I came here and without realising, I pictured him instead of the guy who was actually in front of me and my mind refused to pull myself out of his embrace.

 

Key’s POV:

“She’s taking a while.” Jonghyun whispered to me. She had been gone for almost fifteen minutes. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind. Nothing could have possibly gone wrong, right?

“Yah, answer me.” Jonghyun whispered again after a long pause.

“What?”

“Why is she taking so long?”

“I don’t know?”

“Maybe she slipped on a puddle of water?”

“Maybe she fainted from seeing how clean our bathroom was?” I said, starting to grow worried while Jonghyun just laughed. “I’m not joking!”

“Where is Minho anyway?” He asked as well, as he leaned in closer to my ear.

“Aigoo, yeobo!” I pushed his head away while Taemin and Onew shot me a look.

“Hyung, this is the reason why our fans come up with couples.” Taemin eyed us both.

“At least you guys are all in pairs,” Onew Hyung scoffed. “There’s 2min, JongKey and I’m just OnChicken or something.” He swung his arm around in boxing motions, accidentally hitting the bed frame while we all cracked up in laughter with tears forming in our eyes. Onew Sangtae once again…

“Let’s go then.” I pulled his arm.

“Go where?”

“Check on her of course!” I dragged him along, “I don’t want to see that she has fainted from seeing our sparkling clean bathroom.”

“Did you hear that?” He looked at me, when we were in the corridor.

“Yah, I really did a good job yesterday cleaning it out, didn’t I?”

“Focus!”

“Sorry” I mumbled in English, and we crept down the hallway like those secret agent spies in action movies who walked around with their guns held at the ready.

“I can hear voices?” I looked at him, who is she talking to?

“Perhaps It's Minho?” Jonghyun tiptoed down. “After what happened to him?”

We leaned against the door, hoping we could hear something interesting without knowing the door was already half open and added with our weight from leaning against it, the door swung open just as _____ yelled.

“Oh. My. God.” I whispered, staring at them my eyes were wide from shock. Luckily they hadn’t heard and I slowly stepped backwards to leave them to do whatever they were doing.

She was in Minho’s arms with Minho leaning in his face barely millimetres away from hers.

“Y-yah what are you two doing!?” Jonghyun interrupted them before Minho’s lips touched hers and they immediately looked up.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating before D: ^^ I hope this chapter was alright~~

Thankyou to all subscribers~ Because of you guys i feel motivated to write :D

---------

Update : 16/06/2011

I edited this chapter! There are more edited chapters to come soon!

 

Read.Comment.Subscribe ^^