I like Key.

In Love With a Charismatic Pabo Like you

Your POV:

Over the week, we started filming.

I was glad I became friends with the other actors. Lee Joon was a complete airhead but was marvellously good at dancing while Shin Se Kyung… was a nice friendly person that I had never imagined her to be. No wonder Jonghyun liked her. She was pretty much perfect.

“CUT!” The director yelled. “Good Work Guys, take an hour.”

“Dongsaeng-ah!” Se Kyung pulled me towards the door, “Let’s go have something, my treat!” I followed her along but suddenly stopped her from pulling me when I saw five guys enter the set. In an orderly fashion they walked, and they seriously shined like stars, no joke. Although all 5 of them were all really good-looking and had all the things every guy in this world probably wanted,  my attention was completely diverted to one person.

“Baby” Se Kyung dropped my arm and squealed as she ran up to hug her boyfriend. My heart sank from watching them.

“We brought lunch for you all,” Jonghyun said, and all of a sudden their manager came in with a large bag of lunchboxes. Se Kyung ran up to me and dragged me towards them.

“Let me introduce you,” She whispered. “Jonghyun, this is _____”

“Anyonghaseyo,” He greeted me with a cheesy grin on his face, “Nice to meet you.”

“Anyong Noona! I’m Taemin” Taemin showed off his Aegyo with an eye smile.

“I don’t think she’s your Noona,” Key said without looking away from his pocket mirror. “I’m Key”

As expected, he was a complete diva.

“Anyonghaseyo, I’m leader Onew” he said, with a warm smile. “You can call me Jin Ki, Lee Jin Ki!”

 

Onew’s POV:

She was an ulzzang I guess? Such a pretty name – I remember I once knew a girl also named ______. She was the dongsaeng I cared a lot about back then with the same pretty name and pretty smile. Where in the world is she now?

 

Your POV:

I finally got to the last member of SHINee, minding his own business. Choi Minho, that rude but tall guy I met 2 weeks ago.

“I remember you!” he pointed a finger at me as he remembered what happened 2 weeks ago when I had bumped into him. Without greeting me, he looked away.

“Idiot” I muttered and he turned towards me again and smirked, while I returned the glare he had given me from 2 weeks ago.

“Good luck baby!” Jonghyun sang and smiled. “We have a schedule to go to right now; I’ll visit more often next time!” He turned around and left along with the rest of SHINee. The minute they were out of our sight, Se Kyung tightly grabbed my arm.

“So…what do you think of him?” Unni questioned me, excitedly.

“SHINee?” I asked

“Of Course Silly!” She laughed and poked me lightly on the head.

“I…don’t know.” I was left speechless. It would be strange if I told her that I thought Jonghyun was good-looking or something.

“Fine then, if you don’t like Jonghyun tell me who you like.” She looked at me, her intense stare made me nervous. I can’t lie to a friend, and I won’t. I’m just going to tell her the truth.

I took a deep breath.

“Key,” I lied, regretting my words immediately. “I like Key.”

“Really?” She asked looking shocked. “You are still single right?” She looked at me with a sly smirk on her face. I nodded expecting a dramatic reaction from her, but she just calmly walked towards the exit taking out her phone.

I wonder what she is going to do this time.

--

“Thankyou everyone today” The director thanked all of us as we finished filming for the night.

I trudged back towards my apartment knowing that there most likely weren’t any more buses at this time in the night. It was getting cold lately at night as winter would be coming in a few weeks so I rubbed my hands and blew air in them so that I could keep warm. If only I had a boyfriend who could do these things for me. I chuckled at the thought until footsteps on the gravel behind me caught my attention. I froze on the spot for a few seconds not knowing what to do.

“Who is it?” I turned around to find no one there.

Perhaps I was just imagining it all. I continued to trudge along the road at my own pace until I heard those same footsteps again. Whoever was trying to sneak up on me wasn’t doing a good job with keeping quiet but this time I was sure I wasn’t imagining the noises and I started to increase my pace only to hear the footsteps also increasing their pace. As I turned a corner, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a man with a shaggy beard and an overcoat following me. My heart was pounding in my chest as I nervously looked around hoping there were people in the street but they were empty right now being way past midnight.

A thought came into my mind and I stopped jogging immediately and so did the ert. I counted silently to myself.

1…

2…

3!

I sped off hoping that I would be able to reach my apartment as soon as possible as this old guy who seemed extremely fast for his age, continued to chase after me. I was sure I was almost at my apartment just up ahead until I tripped on a bump in the sidewalk. With my bad luck, my contact lenses fell out and everything was a complete blur to me. The figure approached me now with caution, his arms reached out attempting to grab hold of me whilst I pushed, kicked and screamed in hope of trying to get him away from me.  

My arms lost its strength from the cold and the street lights slowly dimmed out causing everything to turn black.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Another edited chapter! And I shall keep going! Hwaiting!

READ ; COMMENT ; SUBSCRIBE ;)