Let's toss to it

Maybe I'm just crazy

Yong Hwa's POV

"He who walks the streets alone, that must be me right? hahaha how pathetic am I? Because of a break up I'm like this" I thought to myself. I heard some songs and followed it. I saw a club and thought why not go there for a drink. It'll ease the pain of my painful break up.

There were not much people there I think less then 10.That's great I prefer places with lesser people, it's more peaefully that way. I saw this cute girl, her head was on the bar's table, he looks drunk but she keeps ordering more drinks. I sat near her and ordered a drink. She was talking to herself but I find it really cute, I must be really crazy. I tried to make conversation with her. But she was just how should I put this, super cute hahaha. The more angry she looked the more cuter she was.

"What do you want?" she said "Nothing just being friendly" I smiled."Well I don't want to talk to guys like you. Just because you have good looks people like you just treat women like me like trash " she said sloppily since she was drunk "Just been through a harsh break up? I understand you..." before I could finish she said "How could you understand me? You might never been dumped before, I mean just look at yourself who wants to break up with you?" I just smiled at her and said "Omo, why are you so cute you look so childish but so cute." For a moment there I almost forgot about my painful heartbreak and . "Who are you calling childish? Aish"She shouted at me. "Calling me childish who does he think he is?" She whispered to herslef but I still could hear her. "Ahh! talking to you is worthless." she got up trying to walk but fell down although I tried to help her she said she could walk.

"Sit down, you can't even walk properly, I was dumped too. I was just dumped. I understand you but you should not drink over your limit." I said sincerely. "YOU GOT DUMPED?!" she shouted loud enough to make others stare, I bowed to apologize for her shout. "Shhhh lower your voice" "You really got dumped? Haish let's toss to our heartbreaks" In the end we started telling eah other about our past relationships. I just felt comfortable well partly because I was drunk.

end of POV

"Yong Hwa wake up." his mom fored him to wake up though he pulled his blanket over his head. He was suffering from a hangover. "It's already 2pm." his mom told him "What?!" Yong Hwa jumped out of his bed and when to the wash room. "This boy,waking up so late" she said to herself. "If you want to eat there's food downstairs." His mom said as she picked up his dirty luandry."Okay." Yong Hwa said. He was staring into the mirror smiling to himself because of last night. "I did not even get her name" he thought.







OKAY YAY!! that's the end of chapter 1 do tell me what you think about it I know It's short sorry