Piece 033: Home and Taken

Jigsaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days passed, wasted by looking at this phone. I scrolled down the screen with my index finger, feeling quite amazed and weird at the same time. What L had said was true, this was mine but the content felt so strange to me. The cheesy texts, pictures of me, him and Seungyeon Onnie’s fiancée, it felt so odd.

Thinking that I used to live this life, suddenly I felt sad. I wanted to remember all of those memories but too bad, I couldn’t.

‘Don’t push yourself too hard.’ I looked up to the sudden voice.

 

‘Is it obvious?’

 

‘Yeap. You’re frowning too much and trust me, you looked so ugly.’ He chuckled softly and sat beside me that I felt somewhat uncomfortable.

 

‘You should take care of Seungyeon Onnie instead of being here.’ I said. Then, I noticed that his face changed at my remarks.

 

‘I know but you need me more. Haha…’

 

‘Tsk.’ I turned away and closed the picture files. This weird person, I wondered how Seungyeon Onnie was attracted to him. He seemed so annoying and insincere as well. His face showed that he’s a player, I was very sure.

I noticed that he’s staring at me that I played around with the phone, trying to make him feel bored. Even though I was ignoring his presence, he was still sitting beside me at the couch and no one knew how much I wanted him to go away.

My fingers randomly tapped onto the calendar. Today, today’s Sunday. July 15th.

 

Wait a minute…

Today’s Dongwoon Oppa’s birthday!

 

***

 

Nam Woohyun didn’t show up. She should’ve known it. He wouldn’t trust her easily and she knew that she had to put the matter into her own hands. People must know about Kim Joori’s doings and she must be punished as well.

Hyunwoo was sleeping and she glanced at her clock. It’s almost midnight and that’s when she decided that she must go and see Nam Woohyun or anyone from that rotten family now. Feeling that she shouldn’t delay it any longer, Jieun grabbed her purse and headed outside but unfortunately, when she opened the door to her house, a few strong built figures was already standing right before her.

And that’s when she knew that everything was over.

 

‘Lee-shi, Kim-shi was expecting you and your husband. Come with us.’ One of them spoke that she felt an undeniable fear inside her chest. But no, she won’t be shaken.

 

‘Get out!’ Bravely, she yelled, struggled until finally, she was dragged away by those merciless people and Hyunwoo wasn’t left out as he was also being dragged a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter