Piece 032: A Puzzle Piece

Jigsaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nothing went well. I just couldn’t think anything but things that were related to Suzy. Since the doctor said that she lost her memory, I almost burst out. I was mad, not at Lee Hyunwoo but at myself. How could I treat Suzy that way? What a stupid fool that I had been to her all these while.

I had to find a way to bring her memories back. But how? Just when I was lost of what to do next, I suddenly had a thought of the phone that I gave her a few years back. Good thing that I still kept that thing that I quickly took it out from the drawers inside my office.

Pictures were still inside, I hope but when I was about to turn the phone on, Yang-shi came into my room after a few knocks on the door.

 

 

‘Kim-shi, I already informed the person you mentioned earlier and he said that everything would be done quickly. He just need a few days.’ Hearing his words, I was a little annoyed. But still, I had to keep in mind that not all things would go in the way I wanted.

I had to be patient. It’s not like Suzy’s going to go away from my sight again in this time being. I could take all the time that I wanted.

 

‘Okay. Thanks. Inform me as soon as you got any news from him, got it?’ He just nodded a few times at my question and slowly went out.

I glanced at my watch. It’s already dinner but I still thought that I didn’t make any progress with anything since this morning. I went to work but I didn’t make any use of my time. Couldn’t wait any longer, I got out of the office building clutching the phone tight.

Suzy must remember. She had to.

 

 

***

 

I scanned the whole place thoroughly. The flowers were pretty that night and when I took a seat on the bench, I looked up to the skies above, I couldn’t help but to let out a heavy sigh.

How’s Dongwoon Oppa? Was he okay? Should I go back to the old house to check how was he doing now?

 

‘Suzy-ya.’ I flinched at the sudden voice and quickly stood up. It’s Seungyeon Onnie’s fiancée.

‘You didn’t have dinner. Aren’t you hungry?’ He asked and took a few steps closer. Dinner? Thinking that Dongwoon Oppa who possibly wouldn’t be eating at home had made my stomach hurt. We always had food together and remembering that one time when he said that he won’t eat if I wasn’t on the dining table, I felt horrible a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter