Piece 028: Fiancée

Jigsaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Okay, we’ll leave but I want to attend my friend’s wedding first at the end of this month.’

 

‘What? But can’t we just leave now, asap?’

 

‘No, Oppa. I agreed that I’ll go with you to the States but I want to say goodbye to Seungyeon Onnie first. She’s the only friend whom I remembered.’ I uttered coldly and stood up but then, Dongwoon Oppa held my wrist, pulling me back to sit on the couch with him.

 

‘Okay, but promise me that you won’t change your mind.’ I sighed at his request and without much thought, I nodded my head weakly and headed straight towards my room.

I practically couldn’t get out of the house since these past few days. I felt a prisoner when I never did wrong, not even once in my whole life. Even though I didn’t want to live in lies anymore, I had no choice. I had nobody in this memory but Dongwoon Oppa. He’s my only family that I had and he’s the only one that made sense in my mind.

Not L Kim, I couldn’t make any sense of what he’s trying to tell me. And all the weird feelings I felt whenever he’s close, I thought those didn’t make any sense at all.

 

 

I didn’t know for how long did I lied down on my bed, thinking of my life and when I glanced at the clock, it’s already seven in the evening. It’s almost dinner time. With a heavy head, I stood up and headed towards the windows but then, it shocked me when I squinted at the figure outside my windows, standing still at the gates.

It’s L Kim.

After a while, I could see people shoving him out and away from the house that I felt like running down and went outside to see him. And I didn’t know why I felt that. But I did ran out of my room and down to the front doors but then, Dongwoon Oppa’s figure blocked my way when I was at the stairs.

 

‘Where’re you going?’

 

‘There’s someone –‘

 

‘You promised me, Hyemi-ya.’ His answer irked me.

 

‘But I just want to see him! I’m not going to break my promise!’

Suddenly, Dongwoon Oppa put his hands on my shoulders and stared closely into my eyes.

 

‘Forget everything, Hyemi. Whoever that guy is, just forget him. Who knows, he might take you fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter