Piece 026: Insecure and Such Thoughts on Dying

Jigsaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My dear Yeonnie,

You must be shaking when you read this, right? Aw, I missed you too. You know, my life’s getting more boring every day when you’re gone. No one’s here to keep the house clean, no one’s here to cook me breakfast. Why’d you left me? Is it for the wedding? I’m sure it is… But I’m a little confused about the wedding. It’s ours, right? But why the groom is not me? I’m the one who’re supposed to be the groom but again, don’t worry. I’ll be the one who’ll come to you and we’ll get married soon enough. Nobody knows how much I missed kissing your lips and feeling your warmth close to my skin…

Wondering how did I get your address? I bet you know me more than anyone else in this world, my dear. Once I said that you’re mine, then you’re going to be mine till the end. I’ll always know what you’re doing and who you’re with now. Watch out for me because I could pop out in front of you anytime.

Who knows, I might be watching you right now?

Wait for me, my dear and we’ll be together again soon enough. I’ll do whatever it takes for that to happen, even putting my own life, yours or anyone close to you in stake, especially that darling small eyed of yours.

Remember me.

 

Yours,

GD

 

 

My legs jellied as I lost my grip on that one piece of paper. Oh, it’s him alright. I could feel pain in my stomach as my head’s started to hurt at the thought that he could be anywhere near.

A gasp escaped from my lips when I caught the sight of a bed of roses that’s moving not far from where I was. He could be hiding there, or behind the tress over here. Couldn’t coordinate my rational mind any longer, I quickly picked the letter from the ground and rushed into the house with much fear carried behind my back.

 

 

‘You! Wait!’

I jerked at the sudden shriek near me. Wiping the sweat that’s dripping down my chin, I halted and waited until she’s standing a few meters from where I was.

‘Your place’s at the kitchen. Putting your dirty shoes onto this house, tsk. Go!’

I bit my lips at her insults.

 

‘For you information, I just bought this shoes, so they’re not dirty. I think yours are dirtier.’ I uttered with much sarcasm but then she grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her body. The smell of her strong cologne pierced my nose that it made me coughed.

 

‘You’re so rude to people higher than you. My, you’re much more hateful than the previous one. You might want to change your attitude, little tramp before something bad happens to you.’

 

‘You’re threatening me? Why don’t you do that in front of Woohyun?’

 

‘This …’ She raised her hand but I managed to catch it before she could slap me again.

 

‘I hold my respect because you’re Woohyun’s mother but I’m afraid if I can’t hold my patience any longer. If you’re mean to me, then I’ll be me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter