Chapter 11 - Results of the lawsuit

Always Keep The Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11 - Results of the lawsuit

 

Yunho stared out of the car’s window in horror, looking past Changmin and everything else, focusing on that single piece of paper.

 

Oh .

 

The news of the new trainees being added to TVXQ was splashed as the new’s headlines on the paper. What else was he expecting? Yunho mentally face palmed himself. He should have known that this would be headline news. After all, they were a very famous group and the lawsuit of JYJ was also well known in the country’s entertainment industry. After the court announced that the verdict would be postponed indefinitely until both parties reached an agreement, the world was waiting for the next move of both SME and JYJ.

 

And Yunho certainly had not been expecting SM Entertainment to release the news so early. After all, it had only been a few hours ago since the members of the TVXQ duo themselves had found out. Yunho worried about Cassiopeia’s reactions. Cassiopeia had proved themselves to be a very possessive fan base. Sometimes Yunho was grateful for their support on TVXQ being the five of them, sometimes he worries about their actions. All the leader of TVXQ could do was to hope that they wouldn’t do anything drastic, especially not towards the new trainees. After all, it wasn’t their fault. They were just humans looking for ways to survive in Korea’s harsh entertainment industry.

 

But remembering the hostile looks in the eyes of the trainees when JYJ was mentioned, Yunho had to give that line of thought a second view over.

 

“Hyung. Damn it. Hyung.”

 

Yunho turned around on this seat to look at his maknae calling him.

 

“What would JYJ think of this?”

 

OH F***ING .

 

Yunho felt his heart skipped a beat. Now another problem had just presented itself. He knew that JYJ was happy that Homin had tried their best not to remake the songs sang by the 5 of them. Or even when the songs were played at the concert, the 5 members version soundtracks were used, where the 3 members’ voices could be heard clearly, bringing hope and joy to Cassiopeia, and of course JYJ themselves. But now... by adding the new trainees, it was as if they were sending a message across to the world to broadcast that JYJ don’t belong to TVXQ anymore and there was no place for them. They were being replaced.

 

Changmin watched as conflicting emotions crossed his hyung’s face and he knew what Yunho was thinking. He jumped out of the car quickly, ignoring the manager’s protest, (he had been on the car too) and quickly grabbed a newspaper, shoved the money into the stand owner’s hand and jumped back into the car, ignoring the owner’s cries about the change.

 

Yunho felt himself being pulled out of his thoughts, literally, as Changmin dragged him next to him and opened up the newspaper in front of them. Both of them didn’t want to read the article but they knew that they must if they want to find a way out of this mess. It was the best to see what the media was telling the public about the situation so that they could act accordingly.

 

NEW MEMBERS TO BE ADDED TO TVXQ

 

Today, SM Entertainment had just released a statement that TVXQ would be back to a 5 member band, but instead of bringing the ex-members of TVXQ back, they would be adding new trainees in....

 

There will be a press conference tomorrow regarding the feelings of the current members of TVXQ on the current situation as they have been just informed of it today.

 

 

Changmin quickly skimmed through the article and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that nothing negative had been directed to JYJ. He looked back at the article only to see that the last sentence had been circled in red ink and turned sideways just in time to see Yunho putting away a red marker.

 

Yunho leaned his head back against the car seat and sighed heavily. They were having a press conference tomorrow and they weren’t even read for it at all. Not in the slightest bit.

 

“Informed... I hope they released t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter