Chapter 7 - And The Story Begins... Part 1

Always Keep The Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7 - And The Story Begins... Part 1

 

“Shim Changmin. Wake up now!”

 

“Don’t wanna....” The said maknae groaned and turned over covering his ears with the pillow.

 

“Minnie! Get up”

 

The annoying voice continued to buzz in the air.

 

“Changmin!”

 

“Mm... 5 minutes more.” The younger mumbled.

 

He shivered as he felt his warmth - the blanket - being tugged away from him. In protest, he sat up to grab him back.

 

Yunho sighed in relief as he saw his band member sit up, but only to snort in disbelief again when Changmin fell back onto the bed.

 

“Yah! Shim Changmin!”

 

He yelled, his patience wearing thin. They were going to be seriously late for their schedules and their manager would add more schedules to theirs as their punishment, not something that he was looking forward to.

 

“Changmin!”

 

“Mm. Go wake the others first. Junsu or something.”

 

Changmin grumbled half heartedly from under the pillow.

 

Yunho froze. Wake? Who else was there to wake?

 

“Changmin ah. There’s no one else to wake.”

 

He whispered, his voice almost getting caught in his throat, a deep contrast from his previous shouting.

 

Changmin’s eyes flew open as he digested what he just said and sat up quickly and looked at Yunho in guilt and shock. He didn’t mean to say that but it had become a habit of his during the previous years.

 

“Hyung. Sorry, I...” 

 

“No. It’s fine.”

 

Yunho cut him off with a shake of head before he had a chance to apologize properly.

 

“Just hurry and dress up ok? We have a schedule to attend.”

 

Without a word, Yunho turned and walked out off the door.

 

Changmin looked at the retreating male’s back. He sighed and pushed himself off the bed before heading for the washroom to wash and dress up. He felt guilty even though Yunho had already forgiven. Who knows what other wounds had he torn open in the elder’s heart? Ever since the lawsuit, Yunho’s heart, having lost three of its protector, had become more and more fragile. With only one person protecting the heart, how was it enough?

 

He walked out of the his bedroom down the stair case and into the living room where Yunho was handed him a hot dog that was bought from the nearby super market.

 

“Sorry. Didn’t know what to cook.”

 

Changmin smiled tiredly before taking the hotdog and proceeding to exit the door. Their meal usually consisted of bread and milk, sometimes cereal but most of the time, they had nothing to eat except instant noodle or outside food. After all, you can’t expect them to suddenly develop the cooking skills. For years, they had always relied on Jaejoong to cook for them. But ever since that day, they were forced to learn how to cook for themselves immediately.

 

Changmin grimaced as he recalled the first time Yunho cooked for both of them. He ended up staying in the toilet for over half an hour while Yunho had ran out of the house first thing to buy painkillers wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter