Why Am I Writing This Fic?

Always Keep The Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N

 

This is a fic that i decided to write on the spur of the moment. Of coz it’s going to be a chaptered fic. What inspired me to write this? blame lots of things.

 

1. I have a friend who’s Korean, who in turn had a friend who is a trainee in some company. She said that there is a rumor that DBSK/TVXQ will reunite soon since the lawsuit is ending. It’s just a RUMOR, so there’s no credibility. I don’t really want to go around spreading fake lies that will get all of Cassiopeia’s hope high, just to get crushed again. That kind of feeling . I don’t know if its just me, but when that happens, the wound in my heart gets ripped open even bigger. Yet, I am back to being an delusional fangirl. Why? Coz I want more than anything for them to get back together. Where else can i dedicate my hopes to other than pouring them out into a fanfic?

 

2. I rewatched all of DBSK/TVXQ’s past videos, when they were so happy and were 5. Oh god, i cried just from watching them. It pains me to see them so happy then, but now? Their smiles are so nostalgic and so heartbreaking. I’m sure that they would want to return to the times when they were 5, but they can’t, can they? JYJ has expressed their thoughts on wanting to meet HoMin again, but what about HoMin? Some people say that HoMin doesn’t want to see JYJ again. but i can’t be so sure about that. Imagine that perhaps your brother leaves you for bout 3-4 years, wouldn’t you want to see him again? it’s just that they aren’t that free to express their thoughts since they are still bounded to SM. But both parties miss them just the same.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter