His Smile

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 No One POV

“Is this your practice place?” ask Soyeon excaited when the car stop in the front of the big building that looks like a school. Seungho nodd his head and come out from his car. Soyeon following him to go outside.

“Seungho-ssi, it looks like nobody here. Can we go in?” ask Soyeon. Seungho open the door and let Soyeon go inside first and then he come next. And then, Seungho take Soyeon hand and pull her to follow him to a dark room.

“Are you sure that we can come in here?” ask Soyeon. Suddenly, the lamp is turn on and the room getting bright. Soyeon can see the room clearly. The white piano standing in the middle of the room. Seungho pull her to the piano and sit together on the chair.

“Is this your practice room?” ask Soyeon. Seungho don’t say anything. He just open the piano and start to play the song that Soyeon listen last night. Soyeon can’t hide her amazed face. She even can’t take her eyes of Seungho just for a second.

“Omo.. You are great!” said Soyeon when the song is over.

“Do you like it?” ask Seungho. Soyeon clap her hand and nodd cutely, make Seungho smile.

“This is great! Can you play another song, please?” ask Soyeon.

“What song do you want?” ask Seungho.

“Up to you.”

Seungho think for a moment and play the piano. Soyeon listen it carefully. ‘Cry Cry’ from the popular Korean girl group, T-ara. Soyeon really like that song. And the piano tunes make her love that song more.

“You are amazing!” said Soyeon and claping her hand when the song end. Seungho smile again make Soyeon happy. Today, Seungho is smile often. And it makes him look more handsome.

“Are you hungry?” ask Seungho all of sudden.

“Yes.” Said Soyeon without thingking.

“I know the best pasta restaurant. Let’s go there. You pay.” Said Seungho while he tidy up the piano make Soyeon startled.

“Hah? Why do i need to pay your food?” ask Soyeon and following Seungho outside. Seungho suddenly turn back to her and give his first teasing smile.

“Don’t you remember, i’m waiting you for two hours.” Said Seungho make Soyeon pouting her lips. She can’t say no anymore.

They walk around the street and finally decided to eat pasta that is sell in the roadside. They sit together and the seller giving them the menu list.

“What do you want to eat?” ask Seungho to Soyeon. She open her wallet and look nervous.

“Wae?” ask Seungho. Soyeon wishper something to Seungho.

“I don’t bring much money. Well, you order the food. I will eat at home.” Said Soyeon. Seungho shook his head.

“You must order your food too. Okay, i will choose it for you.”

(In France language)

“Two spaghetti, one lansagna, one caramel pudding, and two fruit punch, please.” Said Seungho to the seller. Soyeon look speechless and can’t say anything. She open her wallet and check her money. She just have enough money to pay her necessary before Eunjung give her salary in this two weeks.

She look at Seungho and that guy still look very relax and not even think about the problem that they have right now.

Not so long, the food is arrive. Soyeon look at the food with her sad face. It’s really delicious and she start to feel hungry. Seungho already eat his food and look so enjoy it so much.

“Why don’t you eat your food?” ask Seungho. Soyeon finally start to eat her food with a heavy heart.

“Is it delicious? Me and my friend used to come here.” Said Seungho. Soyeon just nodd her head.

“Try this pudding.” Seungho put the pudding in front of Soyeon. And he is true. Even this is a roadside food, but the taste is almost the same as the cafe food.

After they finish eating, Seungho call the seller.

“How much?” ask Seungho.

“28 Euro.”

Soyeon shocked and open her wallet. Fifty euro left. 22 Euro for two weeks? Soyeon swallowed scared. Suddenly,

“Here. Keep the change.” Seungho handed the seller 30 Euro without saying anything to Soyeon.

“Seungho-ssi? Is that..?” Soyeon point the seller. Seungho look and her with a flat expresion.

“Let’s go home.” Said Seungho. He take all of her stuff and go to the car. Soyeon following her go inside Seungho car.

“You pay our dinner?” ask Soyeon.

“No. You need to pay me back.” Soyeon startled when she heard Seungho statement. But suddenly,

“With your cook in our breakfast tomorrow.”   

-0-

Boram push the bell door three times and not to long, the door is open.

“Boram Unnie... Where have you been?” ask Eunjung and help Boram carried her lugage inside her apartment.

“I just packed my stuff and my father stuff Eunjung-a.”

Hem... there’s something i want to tell you.” Said Eunjung.

“What?” ask Boram and they walk to the pantry. Eunjung give Boram a cup of tea and sit next to her.

“Maybe, we better do our plan faster.” Said Eunjung. Boram look a little bit shocked and bite her lips.

“Faster? Is it tomorrow? Or the day after tomorrow?” ask Boram. Eunjung silent for a moment and sigh hard.

“Can we do it today?” ask Eunjung make Boram shocked.

“Today?” ask Boram. Eunjung nodd her head.

“Isn’t it to faster? How about Jangwoo-ssi?” ask Boram. Eunjung eyes look teary and her voice is trembling hard.

“Our parents is really happy when they know that i’m pregnant. And they want me to go to the doctor and do a check up. I can’t make them sad anymore Boram unnie. They expect this thing soo much. Help me Boram unnie...” Said Eunjung and start to cry. Boram hold Eunjung hand and smile to her.

“I will. But, not today. We can do it when i’m in ovulation day. So, our effort is not waisted.” Said Boram. Eunjung nodd her head.

“Tomorrow is the best day.” Said Boram. Eunjung look at Boram and pull Boram to her hug.

“Gomawo unnie-a... gomawo.” Said Eunjung.

“How about Jangwoo-ssi?” ask Boram when they release their hug.

“He say that it’s our decision.” Said Eunjung. Boram nodd her head and tap Eunjung shoulder.

“Let us pray. Hope God will answer our prayer.” Said Boram.

-0-

“Good morning!” said Soyeon when Seungho come out from his room with his sleepy face.

“Morning.” Said Seungho to Soyeon. Soyeon smile happy because Seungho already reply her morning greeting.

“Here is your breakfast.” Said Soyeon and open the hood food make Seungho startled and awake immediately.

“Seolleongtang? Jinjja?” ask Seungho still startled. Soyeon sit in front of Seungho and nodd her head.

“My mother often cook this food. And she need to spend four hour to cook this thing.” Said Seungho still amazed. Soyeon take Seungho bowl and put the seolleongtang.

“Here, enjoy your breakfast. Don’t forget to pray.” Said Soyeon to Seungho and take it for herself to.

Seungho try the soup and suddenly, he startled.

“It’s amazing. How long have you been making this food? Really delicious.” Said Seungho. Soyeon smile happy because seeing Seungho reaction to her food. Soyeon is always happy if someone is enjoy her cook.

“Thank you. Today i want to celebrate something. Do you come home earlier today?” ask Soyeon. Seungho nodd his head without stop to eat his breakfast.   

“How about bulgogi rice for the dinner? And a cake?”

“Whatever. Your cooking is always delicious.” Said Seungho make Soyeon suddenly getting blushing. She look at that guy and smile really happy.

“Okay! Don’t forget to come home faster tonight.” Said Soyeon and continue their breakfast.

-0-

“Hyominnie,”

Hyomin stop walking to her car in the basement when somebody is calling her name. She turn around and see him with a flat expresion.

“Can i talk to you?” ask Joon when they already standing in front of each other. Hyomin don’t say anything but just look at Joon, waiting his words.

 “You and Jinwoon, is it real?” ask Joon make Hyomin a bit taken a back.

“Wae?”

“Is it real? You and Jinwoon relationship?” Joon repeat his question. Hyomin silent for a moment and smile after that.

“Yes. It’s real.”

Joon heart suddenly cracking. He sigh very hard and smile to Hyomin that look at him with her cold expresion.

“If it’s real, i hope you and him will be happy. And I hope, he will take care of you and protect you always.” Said Joon slow. Hyomin know, her heart is hurt when she heard Joon saying something like that. But, she want to make Joon realize, she’s worth to be fighting for.

“Okay. Just it. I just want to ask you about that. So, i’ll go now. Hem.. see you in collage, Hyominnie.” Said Joon while he walk to his car. But suddenly Hyomin call him.

“Oppa...”

Joon stop his step and look at Hyomin again.

“What?”

Hyomin bite her lips and look at Joon. “You and Jiyeon-ssi, is it real?”

“Why are you asking me the same question?” ask Joon but Hyomin didn’t answer. She waiting Joon answer about her question. Joon chuckle a little and look at the girl that standing away from him.

“It is.” Said Joon. Hyomin back to smile.

“It is, then.” Said Hyomin and turn back. Leaving him to go with her car first. Joon look at the red car that is Hyomin’s drive in front of him. Without even looking at him. Not just little.

-0-

“No, no, no, no!” Qri throw all of the invitation card to the rubish bin.

“Don’t you even understand what i want? I want to have the glamour wedding? Not that flowery-tacky invintation card.” Said Qri and clucked angry. Soyeon look at her and hold her anger inside. Trying so hard to keep patient. She collect all of the invitation card and put it back to the plastic bag.

“For the decoration, i suggest you to use this for the reference.” Said Soyeon while she start to open the page of the magazine.

“Here, let me explain it for you. This is for the front gate. There will the a white rose cannopy and many little light. The ground also will full with white rose and...”

Qri phone is ringing and she anwer it immediately without bothering Soyeon that still talking to her. Soyeon stop talking when she know that Qri is ignoring her.

“Hello... What happened? Today? No, i don't have any schedule today? Why? Bachelor party? When? Now? What time? Six o’clock? Yes off course i will.” Soyeon just sit silently. Wait Qri to finish her call while she start to prepare the magazine for her.

“My boyfriend? Ah... he still work until the day after tomorrow. I’m free until tomorrow. Party is allowed!” said Qri while laughing alone. Soyeon look at her silently. She is so uncontrol for Byunghee. How can Byunghee love her like...

“Is Yang Seungho will come?” Soyeon shocked when she heard that name. Yang Seungho? Is it Seungho-ssi?

“Yeey! Your my best friend. Thank you. Okay, because this is your bachelor party, and... because Seungho will come, so i will absolutely come! Bye girls. Smooch...”

 “I need to go now. Meet me another time.” Said Qri and leave Soyeon after she pay the bills from Soyeon cafe.

But, after Qri is gone, Soyeon still silent in her place. Soyeon still speechless thinking about Seungho that Qri just mention about. Is it Yang Seungho? Seungho-ssi?

Her Seungho?

-0-

Eunjung sit on the living room chair. Alone. Waiting Boram come home from the cafe. Also her husband come home from his father hospital.

She look at the little bag that she prepare beside her. Just one pair of cloths and her make-up kit. Also her favourite photo in the brown frame. And then, the hotel room key for her to stay one night there. Because, she need to stay away from this house for this night.

Not so long, someone ring the bell. She open the door and smile at the person who standing in front of the door.

“Come inside unnie...” said Eunjung. Boram come inside the apartment.

“Are you okay, Eunjung-a?” ask Boram. Eunjung hold Boram hand.

“I’m fine.” Said Eunjung. Boram nodd her head and go inside her room.

After that, someone ring the bell again. Eunjung open the door. Jangwoo face look so pale and sad.

“Wae?” ask Eunjung pull her husband inside their apartment and go inside their bedroom.

“Is it all that you want?” ask Jangwoo crying. Eunjung nodd her head and start to cry.

“Why? Why are you crying yeobo?” ask Eunjung.

“I can’t do this if you hurting your self. I can’t” Eunjung kiss Jangwoo lips and hug him really tight. Jangwoo also kiss his wife lips while they crying together.

“Can you promise me something?” Jangwoo look at Eunjung when she ask that to him.

“Make me happy. With your child.” Said Eunjung. Jangwoo nodd his head and hug her wife again.

“I will sleep in hotel this night. And i will come home tomorrow. I’ll be fine.” Said Eunjung. Jangwoo nodd her head and take Eunjung to the front dorr. But, when he want to take Eunjung to the hotel, Eunjung refuse him.

After Eunjung leave, Jangwoo sigh hard and he walk to Boram room. And he knock it three time. Boram open the door.

“Come inside, Jangwoo-ssi.”

Jangwoo look back, hope he can find Eunjung come again and stop this. But, after five minutes silent, he finally know, this is what Eunjung want. So, he come inside Boram room and lock the door after that.

to be continued

Annyeong readers!

I'm back with the new chapter!

And i hope you all gonna love this new chapter.

Ohya, Soyeon is birthday today! Happy birthday to her! ({}) Our amazing leader and main vocalist! Saengil Chukae!

Chinggu, as usual... i need your comment and subscribe for the progress of this fiction ^^

I really appreciate it :)

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo guys.

Enjoy this new chapter ^^

Love,

rashimaa