It Can't Be Happening

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Soyeon can feel her body anymore. Her hand getting cold and she start to getting sick. Her heart feel like shattered and her head getting dizzy. She start shaking and her tears start coming, she try so hard to keep her tears not falling.

“Yeobo, she is Soyeon. My best friend.” Said Byunghee to Qri.

“Ah.. Araso.” Said Qri and sit on her chair beside Byunghee not even bother Soyeon.

“Soyeon-a, isn’t she beautiful?” ask Byunghee to Soyeon and start to hold Qri hands. Qri smile at Byunghee and kiss his cheek. Soyeon try to hold her emotion and try so hard to smile.

“Soyeon, this is the girl that i told you in my letter before.”

Letter? What letter? That pink letter before? Where? There’s no such thing as marriage plan written there. There’s just about Byunghee feeling to Soyeon and he wanted her to comeback with him. Soyeon can speak anything. Her voice just stuck in her tongue.

“And, because you are my bestfriend since high school, i want you to be her maid of honor.”

“Wha.. what?” ask Soyeon with a little voice that she force to come out. Byunghee nodd his head excited. Soyeon look at Qri who look at Soyeon very cold and glare to her.

“Yeah! Since she is a model and a artist, she don’t have any friend. Everybody look her as a star, and they can’t be her true friends. But you, i know you since high school and i trust you. I know you will be a great maid of honor, Soyeonnie.” Said Byunghee to Soyeon.

“Sweety, you want her to be my maid of honnor? I don’t even know her darl.” Said Qri to Byunghee with her aegyo face. Soyeon remember that expresion is also the expresion that she use to Seungho last night.

“Yes, i understand. But i know her very well. She is the best friend that i ever had. Trust me, my love.” Said Byunghee.

“Ne.. I trust you, yeobo.” Said her make Byunghee smile happy and kiss her hands.

Soyeon take her glass of wine and drink it till the glass empty. She hold her emotion very hard until her body shaking. But suddenly, Byunghee look at Soyeon deeply.

“Soyeonnie... can you help me?” ask Byunghee to Soyeon. And without her realize, she is nodding her head make Byunghee laugh happy.

“Gomawo Soyeonnie..” said Byunghee.

“Byunghee-a, i... i need to go.” Said Soyeon to Byunghee.

“Really? Why?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon take her bags and stand up.

“I call... i call you letter. Bye.” Said Soyeon and go outside the resto without looking back.

And when she already outside the cafe, she burst in to tears. She walk slowly and crying harder. Fiancee? Maid of honor? Marriage? What is this all about?

She touch her chest that feel so hurt and broken. So, this is the thing that she got when she left Korea and went to Paris until her wallet was stollen. All the bad things happens just because of this.

Soyeon can feel her feet is hurt because she is walking too long with a 17cm hells non-stop. But, she don’t care. Until she finds a club and she decided to go inside.

“One vodka please.” Said Soyeon to the bartender in her husky voice.

“Here it is mademoiselle.” A glass of vodka put in front of Soyeon. And she drink it in one glup.

“Three vodka again, please.” Said Soyeon. Not so long, three glass of vodka places in front of her. She drink it again very fast. She can feel her body start to getting hot and her head is dizzy. But, her tears not even stop. She feel like the most stupid person in the earth. Her heart is hurt so bad. And the true is, it’s not because Byunghee, it’s because of her.

“One bottel of vodka, please.” Said Soyeon. The bartender give the bottel to her and Soyeon pour the vodka into her glass.

Fool woman! She is too much hoping for Byunghee. Too much believe about the fairytale love story ending. Stupid.

“Stupid...” Soyeon wishper it to her self and back to crying and drink the vodka again.

Her bottle of vodka is empty. Her head spinning so badly and her stomach is burn up. She decided to go home. After paying the bills, she go outside the club and go inside the taxi. She try so hard to still conscious until the taxi arrive at the apartment.

After that, she go inside her apartment with her drunk body.

“Seungho-ssi! Open the door!! Seungho-ssi!!” Soyeon pound the door so hard.

Seungho waku up from his sleep after hearing the door knock. He look at the clook, two a.m?

“Seungho-ssi!”

After hear his name calling out, he go out from his room and open the door. Suddenly...

“Soyeon!” Seungho catch Soyeon that almost falling to the ground. He hug Soyeon and caried her to the sofa. When Soyeon open her eyes and see him, she start laughing.

“You...” said Soyeon with her husky voice, Seungho can feel the smell of alcohol from .

“You... you jerk!” said Soyeon and laugh again. Seungho don’t understand why she talked like that to him, beside she is drunk.

“Ham Seungho! You Jerk!!” Soyeon hit Seungho chest and start crying. Seungho a little bit shocked to see that. She is crying.

“You jerk. Jerk. Jerk. Jerk!” Soyeon repeating her sentence in her cry. Seungho just silence see her like that. Leting her keep hiting her chest.

“You know what? That girl that you slept with last night is Byunghee’s fiancee! My love fiancee.” Soyeon cry a little bit harder.

“I let my self come here to just listen a news that the one that makes me here, want to married. And... and i... i can’t say anything when he told me about her marriage plan. And you! You the one that gonna broke their marriage! You are a jerk!” Soyeon say that while sobbing hard and hitting Seungho again. Seungho hold her hands and lock her eyes into him, make her speechless and stop moving.

Seungho look at her deeply. He touch her face and try to remove her tears. Don’t know why, he start moving her finger and touch Soyeon lips and eyes. Soyeon just close her eyes and feel his touch that don’t know why feel so warm. Slowly, Seungho move forward and approaching his lips to Soyeon’s.

But suddenly, Soyeon body limp and fall on his cheest. She is sleeping. Seungho look at her and kiss her cheek. He carried Soyeon to her room and put her into her bed.

“Mian..” said Seungho, cover Soyeon body with blanket and leave her room.

-0-

Every body look at the amazed. They start wishpering when they walk in front of them. Their expresion is difference. View of them is shocked. View of them is happy, view of them is confused, view of them is jelous and many of them is angry.

“Why is everybody staring at us?” ask Jiyeon wishpering to Joon.

“With that killer expresion?” ask Jiyeon again. Joon smile and Jiyeon head.

“Don’t be affraid, Jiyeon-a. I’m here.” Said Joon to Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodd her head and try to not looking anywhere.

“Why Joon holding her hand?” ask a blonde girl to her friends. Her friend shook her head a little.

“Jiyeon-a! Jiyeon-a!” Jiyeon turn around when she heard someone yells her name.

“Hwayoung-a!” said Jiyeon happy when she see Hwayoung run to her, but suddenly Hwayoung stop. She look at Jiyeon and Joon hands.

“Hwayoung-a! Come here.” Said Jiyeon to Hwayoung. Hwayoung smile reticent to Jiyeon and look at Joon. Suddenly, Jiyeon realize, she don’t tell Hwayoung yet.

“Hem... Joon-ssi, i need to go now.” Said Jiyeon and let Joon hands go. Joon smile and nodd his head.

“Meet you after class.” Said Joon and suddenly, he kiss Jiyeon cheek. Make Jiyeon speechless, also Hwayoung and everybody in the hall way.

“Hooo.... You need to explain this to me!” said Hwayoung and pull speechless Jiyeon to the music room.

They sit in front of the piano and Hwayoung look at Jiyeon.

“So?” Jiyeon sigh and try to explain it to Hwayoung.

“Me and Joon-ssi is... in a relationship.” Said Jiyeon slowly. Suddenly,

“Wohooo!!! I knew that!” Hwayoung yells happy make Jiyeon look at her bestfriend confused.

“You not mad?” ask Jiyeon.

“What? Mad?” Jiyeon nodd her head.

“Off course not. You and Joon is really matched together! Like an idol couple. Jinjja!” said Hwayoung and give Jiyeon a thumbs up.

“Jinjjayo?” ask Jiyeon.

“Em! Chukae cingu-a!” said Hwayoung and hug Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodd her head slowly. But suddenly...

“Don't pick up that jerk call, Jiji-a! Don't pick up that jerk call, Jiji-a!”

“Omo... this jerk.” JIyeon groan angry to her phone. Hwayoung look at her pityfull.

“Is it Jinwoon-ssi?” ask Hwayoung.

“Em..” said Jiyeon and accept the call.

“Waeyo?!” ask Jiyeon angry.

“Ani! Wae? Don’t yelling! Omo! Can you get it by yourself? Ya? Ya? YA! ARGH!” Jiyeon yelling frustated to her phone.

“Wae, Jiyeon-a?” ask Hwayoung.

“I need to go now, Hwaoyoungie. Bye... meet you latter.” Jiyeon running out from the music class and go to the cafetaria. But she realize, everybody is staring at her. Omo! Why the news spread very fast?

When she already at cafetaria, Jiyeon go to the pasta cafe.

(In French Language)

“One Spaghetti and one pan of pizza please.” Said Jiyeon and waiting on the table. There is no one there, just her and one girls clique that sitting in the front table. Suddenly,

“Hey you,” Someone push Jiyeon body so hard.

“Omo!” Jiyeon shocked and turn around. And when she turn around, she see nine girls already standing behind her with a killing face. That is the clique that sitting in front table before.

“You are Jiyeon Lee right?” ask the blonde one. Jiyeon not answering them.

“You the one who become Joon girlfriend, right?” The girl beside that blond chick also speak up.

“Why you keep shuting your mouth?!” ask the blondy again.

“What do you want for me?” ask Jiyeon with no fear.

“I want you to stay away from Joon. You just some Korean girls that have a same language with him. Just it. So, don’t you dare to dating Joon. You just one girl that even, not so popular in this colage, .” Said her make Jiyeon getting angry. She stand up and look at the blondy eyes.

“Don’t you dare to speak with me that way! Do you think i’m affraid to you? You wrong, biatch!” said Jiyeon make every girls getting angry. And that blondy girls hold JIyeon hands and pull her into the empty stair while her friends go back to their table and take her tray with them and following Jiyeon.

“What do you say before?” ask her angry and  pulling Jiyeon’s hair.

“Let go off me!” Said Jiyeon and try to pull her hand, but if she pull that blody girls hand, her head will more hurt.

“Girls, are you ready?” ask her.

“Ready, Michy!” said them together. The blondy push Jiyeon until she fall on the stair and go to her friends. Jiyeon touch her hurt head because the pull of that blondy. Also her elbow that hit the stair is bleeding. 

“Taste this!” The blondy girls take one plate of spaghetti and throw it to Jiyeon. Jiyeon close her eyes scared, but suddenly...

Someone come to her and pull her into his hug. He prevent Jiyeon body from the spaghetti and the glass plate until it broke and hit his hand and make it bleeding. The blondy realize that someone is prevent Jiyeon from the spaghetti. She hold her friend’s hand.

“Stop, stop girls!” said her make her friends stop throwing the spaghetti.

“Are you girls satisfied?”

Jiyeon open her eyes and lift up her head. And suddenly, she startled.

-0-

Soyeon open her eyes slowly and feel her head is very hurt. She remember that last night, she was drunk. She take her phone and open it. Five missed called from Byunghee, ah.. she dont want to hear that name today. Her heart still hurt. Her tears start to falling again. What a stupid Soyeon.

“Ani. Ani Soyeonnie. Don’t cry. You have to go to work!” said Soyeon and put her phone away in her bed. She get up slowly and look at the clock in the table. Still 10.45 a.m. 10.45?!

“OMONA!”

Soyeon get up from her bed fast and go outside her room even her head is spinning. Suddenly,

“I already called Eunjung and tell her that you can’t work today because you’re sick.” Soyeon stop walking and look at the one who speak that to her. Seungho standing in the kitchen put something in the lunch box. Soyeon look at him mad and go inside the bathroom.

After she finish getting ready, she walk outside the room and go outside the house, before she go outside, she look at Seungho. He still in the kitchen. Not bothering him, she walk outside. Suddenly she remember her phone that still on the bed.

“My phone! Oh my God.” Soyeon go back inside her house and run into her room after leaving her bag on the sofa.

After taking her phone she take her bag and leaving the house. She running to the bus station and going to Eunjung cafe.

She go inside the cafe and finds the cafe already open and many people come. And there’s only Eunjung and Jangwoo that working.

Soyeon put her bags beside Eunjung and use her apron.

“Unnie, Seungho oppa said that you’re sick. Why you still come here today?” ask Eunjung.

“Yeah.. I feel better.” Said Soyeon little bit lying.

“Where’s Boram Unnie?” ask Soyeon and take the order from table.

“Hem.. she has a thing to do today. Maybe,  she can’t work this day. Before you came, me and oppa planned to close the cafe faster. But, thanks God you came.” Said Eunjung to Soyeon. Soyeon smile and start serving.

Eunjung phone suddenly ringing make the owner accept it immediately.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“EUNJUNG-A!!!” Eunjung shocked after she heard Boram scream out from her phone. And she can hear Boram is sobbing so hard.

“Boram unnie?! What happened to you?!” Eunjung ask her panic.

“Come to the old house in Chat qui Pêche street. Please Eunjung-a! Now...” said Boram in her cry.   

“Yes.. Yes! I’ll go there now.” Said Eunjung and hang up the phone.

“Oppa! Oppa!” Eunjung go inside the kitchen panic make Jangwoo also getting panic.

“Wae yeobo-a?” ask Jangwoo.

“We need to go now! Palli!! Palliwa!!” Eunjung help Jangwoo open his apron and drag him out from his kitchen.

“Unnie, we need to go now for a while. Can you take care the cafe?” ask Eunjung.

“Okay.” Said Soyeon.

“Where are we going?” ask Jangwoo to her wife when they already inside their car.

“Chat qui Pêche street! Palliwa oppa!” said Eunjung make Jangwoo drive the car faster.

to be continued

Annyeong readers!

This is my new chapter.

I hope you like it. Hehehe...

Please comment and subscribe, guys. That's gonna helps me a lot.

Sorry for the grammar mistake and typo.

Enjoy!

Love,

rashimaa