I'm Tired

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

Boram walk slowly to Jangwoo and Eunjung’s room and stand on the door. Looking at Jangwoo who’s still using his tie.

“Where are you going, Jangwoo-ssi?” ask Boram to Jangwoo. Jangwoo look at Boram and give her a warm smile.

“To my cousin’s party, Boram-ssi.”

“With Eunjung?”

“Eo.” Said Jangwoo when he’s finish using his tie and walk to the make up table to take his watch and wear it on his left hands. But suddenly Boram take the watch and put it into Jangwoo’s hand make Jangwoo smile at her.

Boram bite her bottom lips while she still look at Jangwoo. And when Jangwoo walk outside her bedroom, Boram also follow him wherever he goes. Until Jangwoo really want to go, Boram take him to his car.

“Are you okay all by yourself alone here, Boram-ssi?” ask Jangwoo to Boram. Boram noding her head make Jangwoo smile and cares her cheek. 

“Don’t forget to drink your pregnancy milk and get to bed early, eo? Just lock the door from inside, i brought the spare key.” Said Jangwoo. Boram noding her head once again make Jangwoo smile and want to go inside his car. But suddenly he stop when he heard what Boram said.

“Come back home early, Lee Jinri’s Appa.”

Slowly, Jangwoo turn back and look at Boram and also her belly that carried his daughter. Jangwoo walk slowly to her and cares Boram’s belly.

“Appa will come back soon, okay?” said Jangwoo and kiss Boram’s belly.

After that, he go inside his car and leave his house and Boram. Boram wave at him suddenly make Jangwoo feel strange. He feels like he can’t leave Boram alone at home. So, he drive his car back inside his house and walk out from his car.

“Waegurae? You left your thing?” ask Boram to Jangwoo confused. Jangwoo smile at Boram and hold one of her hands.

“I just can’t leave you and this baby alone, Boram-ssi. I feel so worried for both of you. So, i’ll be here by you and Jinri’s side.” Said Jangwoo make Boram look at him feel so touched. She suddenly hug Jangwoo and make Jangwoo startled.

“Bo.. Boram-ssi, are you okay?” ask Jangwoo make Boram noding her head.

“I’m really happy with you, Jangwoo-ssi. Thankyou.” Said Boram. Slowly, Jangwoo accept Boram hug and he tap Boram’s back.

“E... eo.. gwenchana. Let’s go inside, it’s chill in here.” Said Jangwoo and take Boram inside.

When they already inside, they walk to Boram’s room and Boram look at Jangwoo who sit beside her, texting Eunjung to tell her that he can’t come to the party to stay with Boram. Suddenly, Boram startled, make Jangwoo look at her a little bit worried.

“What happened, Boram-ssi? Are you hurt?” ask Jangwoo to Boram, but Boram smile and touch her belly.

“Ani. The baby is moving. It’s just maybe Jinri feels so happy when she know that her father is not leaving. Do you want to touch her, Jangwoo-ssi?” ask Boram and pull Jangwoo to get into her bed. Jangwoo noding his head slowly move to the bed beside Boram and touch Boram belly. And when he can feels the baby’s moving, Jangwoo feel so happy.

“She’s moving, Boram-ssi.” Said Jangwoo amazed. Boram noding her head. She hold Jangwoo’s hand that touching her stomach.

“It’s because you’re here, Jangwoo-ssi.” Said Boram. Jangwoo just smile at her with his warm smile and start to talk with Boram’s belly.

“Jinri-ya, it’s appa. Are you happy that appa don’t leave?” said Jangwoo and he’s startled and when the baby start moving.

“She can hear me.” Said Jangwoo excited. Boram laugh when she look at Jangwoo’s reaction that already lying beside her, still touching her belly. Between Jangwoo’s exciment about Jinri, Boram sigh quietly. I’m sorry, Jangwoo-ssi, Eunjung-a. She’s not yours.

-0-

“Take care, Unnie. Bye,” Jiyeon wave at Eunjung when they already stop in front of Eunjung house after drive Soyeon home.

“Eo, thankyou so much Jiyeon-a, Joon-a, drive carefully. Send my greet to Eomma and Appa.” Said Eunjung and wave to Jiyeon and Joon while they drive away.

Eunjung turn around and look at her house with a heavy sigh. “It’s okay, Eunjung-a. It’s okay. It’s for your own good.” Said eunjung to herself. After that, she put a smile on her face and walk inside her house.

“Jangwoo Oppa, I’m home.” Said Eunjung. But there’s nobody answering. Eunjung walk to her bedroom, but nobody there also. And suddenly, Eunjung look at the door across her bedroom. It’s Boram’s bedroom. Slowly, Eunjung turn around and walk towards the door. She gulp a little to hold her self and not making any thought about anything.

Slowly, Eunjung open the door. And suddenly Eunjung is startled with what she saw.

“Op... Oppa...”

Suddenly Jangwoo wakes up from her sleep and startled when he see Eunjung already standing in front of the door. “Eunjung-a,”

Eunjung still speechless make Jangwoo realize what just Eunjung saw before. He’s sleeping, huging Boram tightly with his hand on her belly. “Eunjung-a... Eunjung-a, it’s not like what you think...” whisper Jangwoo try to give explanation to Eunjung. But Eunjung just close and walk outside the room quickly.

“Eunjung-a!” Jangwoo shout Eunjung’s name make Boram wakes up and look at Jangwoo confused.

“What happened Jangwoo-ssi?” ask Boram. Jangwoo get up from the bed and chase Eunjung quickly that already inside her bedroom.

When Jangwoo go inside, he shocked when he see what just Eunjung do. “Why are you packing your cloths?” ask Jangwoo make Eunjung stop packing her cloths and look at Jangwoo with her teary eyes. Jangwoo walk to her and take out all of Eunjung cloths from her suitcase make Eunjung hold his hand.

“You have to listen to my explanation, Eunjung-a. Don’t do something like this.” Said Jangwoo to Eunjung. But Eunjung shoke her head.

“Oppa, i need to be alone and think. Don’t stop me. It’s okay. I’ll be back when I’m ready.” Said Eunjung.

“LISTEN TO ME, EUNJUNG-A!” Jangwoo suddenly angry and yell at her.

“It’s not like what you think...” said Jangwoo start to speak. Eunjung look at Jangwoo and suddenly she’s hold Jangwoo hands.

“It’s fine. Everything’s fine. It’s not your fault, it’s not Boram Unnie fault. It’s mine.  And I can’t stay here any longer and being a by showing my irrational jealousy with the woman who already done so much to me. Let me go for a moment. Eo? I’ll be back if i’m ready.” Said Eunjung to Jangwoo. Make Jangwoo release Eunjung hands and only look at Eunjung who packing her cloths in silent.

When Eunjung already packed everything, she look at Jangwoo and cares Jangwoo’s head.

“Eunjung-a, please...” beg Jangwoo but Eunjung just smile at him and leave the house. Jangwoo also don’t try to catch her and let her go.

Boram who saw what just happened walk slowly to Jangwoo and touch Jangwoo’s shoulder.

“Why did you let her go, Jangwoo-ssi?” ask Boram. Jangwoo turn around and Boram startled when she see Jangwoo is crying. Boram slowly touch Jangwoo cheek and remove his tears. Slowly, Boram pull Jangwoo to her hug and tap his back to calm him down.

“It’s okay, Jangwoo-ssi. Eunjung will be okay.”

-0-

Seungho walk slowly inside his apartment and try to not make any sound. It’s already four in the morning. He just come back home because Jihyun sleep on his shoulder right after she’s crying. So, he can’t woke Jihyun up because he felt so sorry to Jihyun. Suddenly, his step stop when he found Soyeon sleeping on the couch. She’s must be waiting for him for a whole night.

Slowly, Seungho kneel down in front of her and cares her head. “Soyeon-a,”

Soyeon open her eyes and look at Seungho. She get up to sit slowly. “You’re home oppa?” ask Soyeon make Seungho noding his head. She look at the clock and startled when she finds out what time is it now.

“Four in the morning? Where have you been?” ask Soyeon to Seungho. Make Seungho look worried and confused.

“Where were you before, oppa?” ask Soyeon once again. Finally, Seungho start to open his mouth and start to speak.

“Hem... i had an extra practice with the orchestra. I’m sorry.” Said Seungho, lying.

“Why didn’t you called me? I’ve been waiting for you in the party and you never showed up. I feel so worried about you.” Said Soyeon make Seungho noding his head and look at Soyeon with his sorry eyes.

“I’m so sorry. I was so concentrated and i left my phone in the lockers. I’m sorry, Soyeon-a. I’m sorry to make you worried about me.” said Seungho. Soyeon finally sigh a little, and cares Seungho head.

“Eo. Gwenchana. I just worried about you. Next time, if you have to come home late like this, just give me a call, eo? Now, get some rest, oppa. You must’ve been so tired.” Said Soyeon make Seungho noding his head.

Soyeon stand up and want to leave the living room and go inside her bedroom until suddenly Seungho hold Soyeon hands. “Wae, oppa? Is there something that you need?” ask Soyeon. Seungho drag Soyeon to sit back beside him and suddenly pull Soyeon into his hug. Soyeon is confused at the first time, but finally she tap Seungho back gently.

“I love you, Soyeon-a. I really really love you.” Said Seungho make Soyeon laugh and kiss Seungho cheek.

“I love you too. So, never try to hurt or lie to me. Okay?”

Seungho stuned when he heard what just Soyeon said to him before. Never tell lie? So what just he do right now? Lied.

-0-

Jiyeon sitting alone at the park while she reading some lesson that she got from the class before. Suddenly someone sit beside Jiyeon.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon-ssi.”

Jiyeon turn around and found out it was Hyomin who sit beside her. She smile at her and reply her greeting. “Anyeonghaseyo, Hyomin-ssi. How are you?”

“I’m fine. And how about you Jiyeon-ssi?”

“Me too.”

Hyomin nod her head a little and smile at Jiyeon. “Good then. Bytheway, i just want to give you something. Here you go,” Hyomin take something inside her bag and handed it to Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at the things that just Hyomin gave to her and suddenly she’s taken a back.

“Enggagement invitation?” ask Jiyeon to Hyomin. Hyomin noding her head.

“Yes. Jinwoon and I are getting engaged in the next three days. We know it’s so sudden, but the faster the better. So, I want you and Joon to come there and give us your pray. Actually i want to give it to Joon before, but since our relationship was not good lately, so i decided to give it trough you. I hope you can make Joon come to our enggagement.” Said Hyomin and hold Jiyeon’s hand. Jiyeon just smile at her she try so hard to noding her head.

“Bytheway, can i ask you something,” said Hyomin to Jiyeon.

“What it is, Hyomin-ssi?”

Hyoimin bite her bottom lips because she feel strange to ask something like this to Jiyeon. “Emh... it’s okay if you don’t want to answer my question anyway. But, i just really need to ask you something. It’s about Jinwoon. Jiyeon-ssi, do you have any feeling to Jinwoon right now?” ask Hyomin make Jiyeon startled. She got silent fo a moment and suddenly she smile. Jiyeon tap Hyomin’s hand twice and start to speak.

“Truthfully, i had a feeling for Jinwoon-ssi long time ago. I liked him and i want to be around him that time. Even when he always scolded me and always yelled at me. Even he always annoying and always made me want to punch his face sometimes. I still like him. But, it was the past. Right now, I’m with Joon. I’m happy and he can give me something that i never got from Jinwoon. He always make me comfortable when we’re together. So, I think the one that i need the most right now is Joon. And right now, Jinwoon already happy with you, Hyomin-ssi. He already found the one who can make him feel completed. And I hope, both of you can be happy together.” Said Jiyeon to Hyomin make Hyomin smile at Jiyeon and noding her head.

She finally ask to leave and leave Jiyeon all on her own again. And when Hyomin left, Jiyeon look at the invitation letter on her hand once again. Her hurt is really hurt and she just can’t hold her eyes to not cry. She feel like she jus cheated on herself and lied about everything. But if she never lied, it’s going to hurt her more that this. Because she can’t change everything and she will lose Jinwoon with or without lie.

-0-

“It’s been two days since Eunjung can’t come to the cafe, Taecyeon-ssi. She just texted me that she got a really bad feeling because of her pregnancy. Bytheway, if you want to meet her, you can call her or come to her house.” Said Soyeon when Taecyeon come to the cafe and ask about Eunjung. Taecyeon noding her head and say thanks to Soyeon.

After that, he take his cellphone and find Eunjung’s number there and decide to send her a message.

To          :              Lee Eunjung

Eunjung-ssi, i heard that you’re sick? Are you okay?

And not so long, Taecyeon phone ringing and Eunjung’s name shown at the screen. Taecyeon accept the call immediately.

“Yeaboseyo Eunjung-ssi?”

“Taecyeon-ssi? Hai.”

“Are you okay? I heard that you’re sick. Is Jangwoo there with you?”

“Oh. Ne, i’m fine. Hem.. Bytheway do you have a free time today? I really need someone to talk to.” Said Eunjung. Taecyeon smile and answer her immediately.

“Yes. Off course. Where do you want us to meet?”

“Can you come to Hotel De’ Crillon tonight at seven p.m?” ask Eunjung and look at the things that placed on the make up table’s chair.

“You’re stay in a hotel, Eunjung-ssi?”

“Yes. But can you not tell anybody, especially Jangwoo Oppa?”

Eventhought Taecyeon is confused about Eunjung words, but he just agree with it and she finally hung up the phone. After that, Taecyeon leave the caffe and he decided to go to his house and prepare himself.

And not just Taecyeon, Eunjung also start to prepare herself. She walk to the cupboard and take one cream dress that is for the pregnant woman that she always use for this six months. But suddenly her hand stop. And her eyes move to the next dress that hanging next to the cream dress. Finally, Eunjung grab that dress and walk inside the bathroom to prepare herself.

-0-

It’s already six p.m. so Taecyeon go the hotel so he will not let Eunjung wait for him to long. He always smile a along the way because he will meet Eunjung and it’s because Eunjung ask him to. He even use his new blazer and make him loo more handsome than usual.

He arrive at the hotel just in time. So he call Eunjung immediately.

“Eunjung-ssi, i’m arrived. Where do you want to meet?”

“It’s up to you, Taecyeon-ssi. Take a table for us and I’ll be right down for a moment.” Said Eunjung. Taecyeon agree and walk to the restaurant and sit in the middle table. After ordering something, Taecyeon start to wait for Eunjung with his happy face.

He don’t know why, he really happy when Eunjung call her before. And he really happy when it comes to Eunjung lately. He know that it’s wrong to have a feeling for Eunjung because she’s Jangwoo’s wife. But he just can’t hold himself to not feel something to that amazing lady. She’s beautiful and pure. And...

“Anyeonghaseyo, Taecyeon-ssi...”

Taecyeon who just thinking about Eunjung alone realize that the person on his mind is come. So he turn around to greet Eunjung.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Eunju.........”

Taecyeon suddenly startled and freeze because of too shocked when he see the woman behind him. It’s Eunjung... with a... tight and y black cocktail dress.... and without her..... pregnancy belly......

to be continued

Annyeong readers!

This is the next chapter. 

Sorry again for the late reply. Actually, this chapter already done a few days ago. But my laptop was broken so i can't update this chapter right away.

So, I hope you can enjoy my new chapter and forgive me, kekeke ^^

Don't forget to give me some comments and subscribe guys! I really need that :D

Sorry for any grammar mistake. 

Happy reading! 

Love, rashimaa :)