Saturday Night

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Jiyeon is helping Hwayoung to go inside her class with her crutch because Hwayoung legs is still not fully heal.

(In French Language)

“Excuse me.” Said Jiyeon to the girl that sit in the table and block the way for Jiyeon and Hwayoung to go to Hwayoung chair. But, that girl is not doing anything. She even blocked the way more. Two of her friends is laughing at Jiyeon and Hwayoung. They are the girl that almost slaped Jiyeon before. The one who threaten Jiyeon with the kiss between Jiyeon and Jinwoon issue before.

“Can me and Hwayoung pass? She is sick.” Said Jiyeon to her.

“Jiyeon-a, let us walk from behind.” Said Hwayoung, holding Jiyeon hand. Walk from behind meand that they have to walk up with stairs and it’s really far. But Jiyeon shoke her head to Hwayoung.

“Can’t you see? Hwayoung is sick. She need to get seat quickly. Can you move a little, please?” said Jiyeon. But that girl seems careless and not listening to Jiyeon. Jiyeon geting angry and push that girl until that girl is almost fall if her friend don’t catch her. Everybody on the class look at them.

“Are you crazy?!” she yelled at Jiyeon angry.

“I already ask you to move kindly, but you don’t listening to me. Are you deaf?” said Jiyeon to her. That girl seems pissed off and now, she push Jiyeon, make Jiyeon pushed behind and hit Hwayoung until Hwayoung fall on the ground.

“Hwayoung-a!” Jiyeon walk to Hwayoung and look at Hwayoung panic.

“Gwenchana?” ask Jiyeon. Hwayoung nod her head and touch her legs that hurt so bad. Jiyeon want to stand up but Hwayoung hold her hand.

“Gwenchana Jiyeonnie.. don’t do anything to them.” Said Hwayoung. But Jiyeon is already angry. She stand up and walk to those girl.

“You! Can you see that Hwayoung is hurt?! She is sick! If you have any problem with me, do it to me. Not with Hwayoung. Do you have any problem?!” Jiyeon yelled at her make her look at Jiyeon angry. She is gripping Jiyeon hands so hard. But Jiyeon hold herself not to yells hurt.

“Yes, i have a problem with you. I don’t like if you make Joon and Jinwoon to be yours. Now, they’re fighting just because of the girl that not even pretty like you. Ah...” She grip Jiyeon hands harder with her fake nails. Jiyeon still silent and don’t do anything. She smiling sly to Jiyeon.

“Are you having with both of them?”

Jiyeon startled hearing her statement. She release her hand from her grip and lift her hand, but suddenly someone hold her hand.

“Hyo... Hyomin?” that girl is talking scare to her. Hyomin stand in front of Jiyeon. And suddenly,

PLAK!!

Everybody getting startled when they saw that. Jiyeon turn around and look shocked at the one who standing in front of her.

Hyomin lift her hand and want to slap that girl again, but someone hold her hand.

Again, Jiyeon look startled with the one who come and hold Hyomin hand. Class already full with people that come to watch them. After realise the situation, Jiyeon quickly walk to Hwayoung and help her stand up.

“Hyominnie, no.” Said Jinwoon to her. Hyomin finaly put down her hand and look that girl.

“Do you remember what i said before? I already told you before, if you do something with Jiyeon, i’m the one who gonna slap your face first. Do you remember that?” ask Hyomin. That girl touching her cheek and nod her head scared.

“Say sorry to Jiyeon.” Said Hyomin make that girl look at her.

“Quickly!” That girl shocked and finally walk to Jiyeon. She look at Jiyeon who also look at her pity.

“Jiyeon, i’m sorry.” Said her short. Make Hyomin grip her hand.

“Can you say it more sincere?” that girl noding her head again and repeat her sentence.

“Jiyeon, i’m really sorry.” Said her in fear. Jiyeon nod her head make Hyomin release the grip. She look at that girl.

“If you dare to do something with Jiyeon, you’re gonna face me. Understand?!”

She nod her head and finaly walk out from the class. Jinwoon ask everybody to leave and the class finaly empty. Just four of them there. Jiyeon and Hyomin help Hwayoung to sit on her chair together. After that, Jiyeon look at Hyomin.

(In Korean language)

“Hyomin-ssi,”

“Ne?” Hyomin look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon smile at her and give a deep bow to her. Hyomin look at Jiyeon confused.

“Wa... wae?” ask Hyomin.

“Thankyou for protect me from that girl. Thankyou so much.” Said Jiyeon make Hyomin smile at her. She hold Jiyeon hand and tap her shoulder, and than she look at Hwayoung and also holding her hand.

“Both of you is my bestfriend’s yeoja chingu. And because of that, you are my friend too.” Said Hyomin to Jiyeon and Hwayoung. Jiyeon and Hwayoung smile at her.

“Ah, my class is getting started. I need to leave. Take care, Jiyeon-ssi, Hwayoung-ssi.” Hyomin give Jiyeon and Hwayoung a bow, Jiyeon and Hwayoung also reply her.

But suddenly, Jiyeon body freeze, Hyomin hold Jinwoon hand and walk out from class. Jinwoon is there. And he never speak to Jiyeon. And he still with Hyomin? But, he care to tell Jiyeon that he love her? Jiyeon realize, it’s the best for her to stay away from Jinwoon. To protect her heart.

-0-

“Ahreumie, can you hear my voice?” ask Soyeon to Ahreum when she and Ahreum try to use voice chat.

“Yes. I can hear you unnie. Appa, eomma, Soyeon unnie is here. She want to tell us something. Come here quickly!” say Ahreum, calling her parents. Not so long, Soyeon father and mother come and sit beside Ahreum, facing Soyeon on the cam.

“Annyeong eomma, appa!” Soyeon greet her parents happy.

“Soyeonnie, are you okay? How are you, honey?” ask her mother to Soyeon.

“I’m fine eomma. More than fine actually.” Said Soyeon. Soyeon pull Seungho and sit beside her. Her family looks confused.

“Who is he, unnie?” ask Ahreum. Seungho give Soyeon family a bow from the cam.

“I’m Ham Seungho, i’m Soyeon fiance.”

All of Soyeon family startled and can’t blinking their eyes. Soyeon laugh a little to see her family reaction.

“Eomma... appa, waegurae?” ask Soyeon. Her parents realize and look at each other. And then, they look at Soyeon.

“Soyeonnie, he is your...”

“Fiance, eomma. His name is Ham Seungho. I meet him in Paris. He is the one who help me here.” Said Soyeon to her family.

“OWAAH!! Unnie! Your namja chingu is really handsome! You’re handsome, op... eh, how can i call him, unnie?” ask Ahreum. Soyeon and Seungho laugh when they see Ahreum cute reaction.

“Just call me Seungho oppa, Ahreumie.” Said Seungho. He move to Soyeon father and mother who still look so shocked and confused. They look at Seungho who give them bow once again.

“Ahjussi, Ahjumma, maybe it’s really unpolite to ask your permission for propose Soyeon from this video chat before i come to you directly. But, i ensure you that i love Soyeon more than she love me. And i want to make her mine and protect her for the rest of our life.” Said Seungho to Soyeon parents. Soyeon can’t handle her self not to cry. Her mother also start to cry. Soyeon father look at Seungho really serious.

“Are you sure you never gonna hurt, leave and forget my daughter?” ask him. Seungho smile and hold Soyeon hands.

“Soyeon is my oxygen, Ahjussi. How can human live without oxygen?”

Soyeon father smile and look at Soyeon. He nod his head to Soyeon gently.

“We just want your happiness, Soyeonnie. If Seungho-ssi can make you happy, be with him.” Said his father. Soyeon smile happy and Seungho to.

“Soyeonnie, eomma really happy to see you have someone who love you like this. Be happy my daughter. Eomma loves you.” Said her mother.

After they ended their video chat, Soyeon look at Seungho and smile to him.

“I love you.” Said Soyeon. Seungho peek Soyeon lips.

“I love you most.”

-0-

Eunjung just sit on the balcony chair while she look at her stomach that getting bigger. She tap her stomach and talk to herself.

“I’m pregnant.” Said Eunjung.

Suddenly, someone hug Eunjung from behind and kiss her head. Eunjung already know who is he.

“Gwencana?” ask Jangwoo. Eunjung nod her head and smile widely.

“What name do you want to give for our baby?” ask Eunjung.

“Em... i already think it, yeobo. You can choose it.” Eunjung nod her head excaited and listen to Jangwoo.

“Lee Eunso or Lee Daejung for baby boy. And Lee Jinri or Lee Chaerim for baby girl.” Said Jangwoo.

“All name is beautiful. I want to have four baby right now and use all the name that you make, yeobo.” Said Eunjung. Jangwoo smile and Eunjung head.

“Maybe Lee Eunbi for the boy and Lee Jinri for the girl. I wish i can have twins.” Said Eunjung happy.

Suddenly,

“Jangwoo-ssi,”

Eunjung and Jangwoo turn around to see the person that call Jangwoo before.

“Boram unnie, waegurae?” ask Eunjung. Boram smile a little and point her room.

“I need Jangwoo-ssi to help me take my bag from above the cupboard. I can’t reach it.” said Boram. Jangwoo nood his head and walk to Boram room. Eunjung look at them and sigh slowly. She can’t think anithing too much. Boram is the person that help her and Jangwoo. So, she need to be kind to her.

But suddenly, Jangwoo hold Boram shoulder and help her walk. Eunjung feel something strange. Since when they become so close?

-0-

“This is really weird Soyeon-a. How can a bride ask another person to fitting her wedding gown?” ask Seungho when they are waiting Qri’s wedding gown.

“Yes she is, oppa. Even if she is bussy, the bride supposed to fitting her gown by her own. Because wedding gown is really special.” Said Soyeon. Seungho nod his head understand.

“Miss Park, this is Miss Lee wedding gown.” Said the staff and give Soyeon the dress.

Soyeon take a picture of the gown and send it to Qri phone. Not so long, Soyeon phone is ringing. It’s Qri. Soyeon pick it immediately.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ya! It’s look so big! I’m not that fat, you know?” said Qri angry. Soyeon sigh to hold her anger.

“If you want to know the size, you nedd to fit it by yourself.” Said Soyeon.

“I’m in the middle of photoshoot. I can’t go there. You try it and take the picture for me.” Said Qri and the hang up the phone.

“Jinjja, this women is really something.” Said Soyeon to her phone. She move her attention to the boutique staff.

“I want to fit this gown, please.” Said her. The staff nod her head politely and prepare the fitting room for Soyeon.

“You want to try another person bridal gown?” ask Seungho to his girlfriend. Soyeon nod her head and take the sampange for Seungho and herself.

“She asked me to do it. She really doesn’t have any inttention to her own wedding. I feel sorry for Byunghee.” Said Soyeon a bit annoyed. Seungho hold Soyeon hands and smile at her.

“You have to help Byunghee, then.” Said Seungho. Soyeon smile at him and smooch his lips.

“Gomawo, for your trust to me.” Seungho nod his head and drink his sampange again.

“Miss Soyeon, you can try your wedding dress.”

“Wait a moment, oppa.”

Seungho nod his head and Soyeon come inside the fitting room. She looks at Qri bridal gown. That is really beautiful. The color is broken white, many ruffles and flower make it more beautiful. The swarovsky make it’s even more georgeous. If Qri wear it, she believe that Qri will look so much beautiful.

“Here you go, miss.” Said the staff to Soyeon after she tied up the ribbon behind the gown. Soyeon turn around to face the mirror. She see herself and can’t say anything at all. She just can smile and feel amazed because the perfect dress that she’s wearing.

Soyeon really want to show it to Seungho. But, it is Qri’s. She doesn’t want Seungho feel amazed with this amazing gown that is not even hers. She will show him her true wedding dress later.

“Are you finish?” ask Seungho. Soyeon nod her head and accept Seungho’s hold.

“So, i can have my fiance back? I want to take her on a pizza and couch night date.” Ask Seungho make Soyeon laugh happy.

“Yes you can Mr. Ham Seungho. She will glad to have a date with you.” Said Soyeon. Seungho kiss her nose and walk outside the boutique.

-0-

Eunjung sit alone at her cafe’s stair after she closed the cafe down. Today Soyeon unnie come back home early because she want to try the wedding dress. And Eunjung have to carry the cafe all by her own for the last three hours. Luckyly, the cafe is not so crowded as usual. So, she can handle it easier.

She suddenly look at her belly. It’s getting biger now. She just add more cotton to the fake belly that she sew by herself. She sigh hard and put her head to the table. It’s already six month that she do the drama with Jangwo and Boram smoothly. Nobody know about this except them.

But honestly, Eunjung also getting more tired and tired to acting pregnant by herself in front of people. Boram is fully hidden and Jangwo also rarely meet people in cafe because he getting busier for his father work.

Beside, Eunjung also feel more sensitive when she see Boram with Jangwoo together. Their relation is getting intense and intense everyday. Eunjung often see Jangwoo check Boram’s room when she is sleeping on the night. Jangwoo also the one who seems to care to Boram more. When Boram had a baby cravings, Jangwo will try anything to make it come true. He always check Boram at home when he go outside. And sometimes, Eunjung is sleeping alone, because Jangwoo stay beside Boram bed when Boram had a bad dream.

She know that it’s really stupid to have a jelouse towards Boram. But, she can’t named her feeling other than jelouse. She need her husband back again. But, she can’t do anything about it. It’s her idea. And Jangwo just do the best for her future kids.

Because her deep thought, she doesn’t realize that somebody already standing beside her for the past fiveteen minutes.

“Eunjung-ssi,” Taecyeon try to call Eunjung, but she still silent. Taecyoen finally tap Eunjung shoulder make Eunjung shocked and almost jump from her sit but Taecyeon hold her hand quickly.

“Oh my God. You scared me, Taecyeon-ssi.” Said Eunjung while she tap her own chest to calm herself down.

“I’m sorry, Eunjung-ssi. I just call you before, but you don’t answer. So, i taped your shoulder. I didn’t know that you’re gonna be too shocked like that.” Said Taecyeon. Eunjung nod her head understand.

“It’s okay, Taecyeon-ssi.” Said Eunjung and move a little to give Taecyeon a space to sit.

“Is it okay for a pregnant woman to sit on the cold stair like this?” ask Taecyeon cluelessly make Eunjung laugh a bit.

“I’m pregnant, Taecyeon-ssi. Not having a cold. So, it’s okay.” Said Eunjung between her laugh, make Taecyeon realize that he asking the stupid question.

“Where is Jangwoo? I rarely see him lately. Is he bussy with his father company?” ask Taecyeon make Eunjung nod her head slowly.

“Eo. He has many thing to do in appa company. Since appa is sick, everything is under his control. And he has to word all day and sometimes all night.” Said Eunjung and sigh quietly. She doesn’t know why, it’s hard to tell the lies nowadays. It’s like she is lying to herself, not to other people.

Taecyeon realize that Eunjung expresion is change. He can see a sorrow expresion on Eunjung face when she start to speak about Jangwoo. Taecyeon think it’s maybe because she missed Jangwoo a lot. It must be hard for a pregnant woman who need more care and attention from her husband, but her husband can’t give it to her because he is bussy. And Taecyeon knows, it must be hard on Jangwoo to leave Eunjung like this too.

“When i was a 7 years old boy. I had a girlfriend in my elementary school. Her favourite things in the world is just two. Crying and ice cream. So, can you pretend to be my childhood girlfriend and have two cone of gelato with me?” ask Taecyeon make Eunjung start to smile and finally laugh.

“I will if you buy it for me.” Said Eunjung while she stand up.

“As you wish, friend.” Said Taecyeon and follow Eunjung stand up anf go outside her cafe to find a gelato shop.

When they found a gelato shop in front of the park, they come to the shop quickly. And then, Taecyeon ask Eunjung what flavour she wants to.

“Do you like vanilla, Eunjung-ssi?” ask Taecyeon.

“Ne. Vanilla johaeo!” said Eunjung suddenly getting bright like a little girl.

“Okay. Two vanilla gelato please.”

After they had their gelato, Taecyeon ask Eunjung to walk together at the park. Today is saturday night. So, there’s many performance  on the park. And they decided to watch a pantomime man. The man do many things funny, he pretend to walk and hit the glass, or he pretend to eat something from the imagination plate.

“He is really amazing.” Said Eunjung to Taecyeon.

“Yes, he is. But he walking towards you, Eunjung-ssi.” Said Taecyeon when he saw the pantomime man walk towards Eunjung.

Suddenly, the pantomime man pull Eunjung to the center of his show arena. Taecyeon just laugh when Eunjung try to ask him help from not letting the pantomime man take her to the center. The pantomime man is now doing something to Eunjung. He pretending to be a obstetricians and checking Eunjung belly. He looks so real even he not touch Eunjung directly.

Eunjung just laugh and said thank you when the pantomime man done her show and ask her to go back to her standing place before.

“Thank you, Taecyeon-ssi.” Said Eunjung pretending to be angry, make Taecyeon laugh.

And when they walk again, they see a florist with many beautiful flower.

“Wait a minute, Eunjung-ssi.” Said Taecyeon and leave Eunjung to the florist.

“Can i have the white rose one, please?” ask Taecyeon while he take his wallet. The florist take the flower and give it to him.

“Here you go. Still fresh and perfumed, sir. You have a beautiful wife bytheway.” Said the florist make Taecyeon smile a little. He look back and found Eunjung is talking with a woman with a baby basket. He have to agree that Eunjung is very beautiful. Especially when she smile and laugh.

“Thank you, mam.” Said Taecyeon and leave the florist to go back to Eunjung that already alone too. He give Eunjung the flower, make Eunjung feel so touched.

“This is really beautiful, Taecyeon-sso. Gomawoyo.” Said Eunjung. Suddenly, the florist yells to them.

“Have a beautiful family, sir, and mam.” Make Taecyeon look so shocked and look at Eunjung shy.

“She thought that you are my wife, Eunjung-ssi. I’m sorry.” Said Taecyeon to Eunjung slowly, make Eunjung suddenly laugh.

“Are you angry? Or feel unhappy?” ask Taecyeon. Eunjung shoke her head.

“Abely not. It’s just funny though. Honestly, the women that speaking with me before, also think that we are a married couple. And he also said ‘have a beautiful family’ to me before.” said Eunjung between her laugh make Taecyeon join to laugh. Suddenly, Taecyeon realize that his toughts is really a fact. Eunjung is really beautiful. Especially when she’s smile, or laugh. Really beautiful.   

to be continued

Annyeong readers!

I'm finally back with the new chapter.

Sorry for my long hiatus. It's because i have many things to do recently with my study abroad plan.

Hope me a good luck okay, guys?

I hope you all still interest with my fic and still enjoy it like before. 

I promise i will update often these days. With the new and more interesting chapter.

Wait for the next update, okay?

Ohya, don't forget to subscribe, votting and comment guys. I really need your review to make a better chapter next.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo, chingu-a.

Happy reading, enjoy!

rashimaa