Big News

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 No One POV

It’s two month left for Qri and Byunghee wedding preparation. Soyeon is getting more bussy and bussy everyday. After she work at the cafe, she need to meet Byunghee in his house to prepare the wedding. Soyeon even can’t stay at home for just one day. And it’s make her tired more than ever.

“Four wedding dress? Two wedding cake? Ten bridemaids? Ten groommaids? This girl is seriously something, jinjja.” Said Soyeon when she read again the wedding rundown.

So, Qri and Byunghee gonna have four wedding ceremony. The wedding holy matrimony in the Church, Korean wedding tradision at Byunghee and Qri home, big wedding reception at Ritz Hotel, and the last is newlywed party at Chateau Nightclub. Soyeon need to prepare three briddal gown and one hanbok for Qri. Also three tuxedo and one hanbok for Byunghee.

When Soyeon is doing the wedding preparation, Seungho come home and come to the kitchen.

“I’m home.” Said Seungho to Soyeon while he take a glass of water.

“Emm...” answer Soyeon really careless to Seungho. Seungho come to her and hug her from behind.

“What are you doing, Soyeonnie?” Said Seungho to Soyeon. Soyeon put her pen and Seungho hair.

“I’m still working on this wedding, oppa. The wedding is really something. This girls is... is... crazy for sure! Four ceremony? Can you pass all of that?” said Soyeon in her surprise tone. Seungho release his hug and sit beside Soyeon. He read one of the paper that is in front of Soyeon, and Soyeon back to her work.

“This is really amazing wedding.” Said Seungho.

“Em..” said Soyeon without divert her concentration to the wedding rundown.

“It must be the unforgetable wedding for the bride and groom.” Seungho talk again.

“Em..” Soyeon still concentrate on the wedding rundown and answer Seungho randomly.

“How about we getting married to, Soyeonnie?”

“Em... Hah?!” at the first, Soyeon answer him carelessly, but when her head already process Seungho sentence, Soyeon is startled. She turn her head on Seungho slowly. And when she see that guy face, Soyeon can’t blinking her eyes. Still shock and can’t believe what just she heard.

“Wha... what?” ask Soyeon again, slowly and shyly. Seungho smile and peek Soyeon lips. That girls is getting more nervous. And than, Seungho take something from the blazer pocket. Soyeon getting more startled when she saw the little red box that Seungho put on the table, in front of her.

“Open it.” said Seungho. Slowly, Soyeon take it and open it. And when she already saw the thing inside the box, Soyeon face change to the confused expression. Seungho then take the box and take the thing inside it. it’s a thread.

“A sewing thread?” ask Soyeon slowly. 

He take Soyeon hands and hold it while smiling at the girl.

“I don’t know your finger size. It’s so tiny and i’m affraid i’m gonna buy the wrong size.” Said Seungho. Soyeon still dont understand what just Seungho saying. And then, Seungho stand up, kneel down in front of Soyeon. Soyeon is startled and her heart is start to jumping around.

“Park Soyeon-ssi, will you marry me?” ask Seungho to Soyeon make that girl is start to cry. And slowly, Soyeon nod her head to Seungho.

“Yes... yes, i will. I will oppa.” Said Soyeon. Seungho smile widely and pull Soyeon to his hug.

“Ah, ya. I’m forget.” Seungho release the hug and take Soyeon hands. He take the thread and start to binding the thread on Soyeon finger ring. Soyeon look at what Seungho just doing, confused.

“Your finger is so small Soyeonnie. Jinjja.” Said Seungho make Soyeon laugh.

“But, if this is the size, than...”

Seungho take something on his pocket. He put it inside the thread and than that thing is slide down to Soyeon finger perfectly. Soyeon speechless to see that.

“Here is the ring for you.” Said Seungho to Soyeon. That girl is looking at her finger. So, Seungho is already prepare the wedding ring before. He just make the surprise for her. She smile at Seungho while still cry.

“Oppa... Gomawo.” Said Soyeon. Seungho take Soyeon hands and kiss it, on the wedding ring.

“Gomawo Soyeonnie.. thanks for coming to my life.” Said Seungho. Soyeon than hug Seungho and kiss him. She is getting married.

-0-

­­­­It's already five month for Boram pregnancy. Her belly is getting bigger. Jangwoo is getting more concerned to the pregnancy and also Boram. He is often come home faster to take care Boram in home. Because, Eunjung is gonna take care the cafe until night and can’t stay with Boram. So, she give Boram to Jangwoo. Sometimes, Jangwoo take his job to home just for taking care Boram if she is weak or sick. Like today.

“Boram-ssi, are you already eat your breakfast?” ask Jangwoo after he going to bath. But, he don’t find Boram anywhere. He look at the dining table. The food is still there, untouched. Same as the pregnancy milk. Where is she?

“Boram-ssi? Boram-ssi?” Jangwoo walk to the veranda. But, Boram doesn’t there. He go to Boram room and knock the door.

“Boram-ssi? Are you inside? Are you sleeping? Boram-ssi?” there is no answer. Jangwoo try to open the door. But it’s locked.

“Boram-ssi? Boram-ssi! Lee Boram!” Jangwoo knock the door even harder. But there still no answer. Jangwoo start to panic. He call Boram phone, but the phone is off. Again, Jangwoo try to call Boram and knock the door. But there is no answer.

“Boram-ssi! Boram-ssi!! Open the door!”

Suddenly, the door is open. Boram come out with her pale face.

“Boram-ssi? Are you okay?” ask Jangwoo.

“I’m... fine...”

“Boram-ssi!” Jangwoo hold Boram body that almost fall to the ground. She is pass out. Jangwoo carried Boram to the bed and place her there. He call Eunjung immediately, but Eunjung phone is off. Eunjung must be bussy in the cafe.

He look at Boram and hold her hand. Slowly, he touch Boram belly and cares it gentle.

“Be safe kid. Appa loves you, Eunjung eomma loves you.” Said Jangwoo and slowly, kissing it. But suddenly Jangwoo feel Boram hands reply his hold. Jangwoo pick her head up and look at Boram. That woman is start to wake up.

“Boram-ssi... are you okay?” ask Jangwoo. Boram nod her head.

“Wait here. I’ll take a glass of water for you.” Said Jangwoo and want to go out, but Boram hold his hand.

“Ani.. Aniyo. Stay here with me. I’m affraid.” Said Boram. Look at that, Jangwoo sigh and go back beside Boram. He sit and hold Boram hands.

“Sleep. I’ll stay here beside you.” Said Jangwoo. Boram nod her head and close her eyes. Start to sleep. And Jangwoo, he sit beside Boram and watching her always.

-0-

“Omo! How cute! You are so cute, unnie.” Said Jiyeon when Eunjung come to her and sit with her in the cafe. Today, Jiyeon come to Eunjung cafe with Joon.

“Your stomach already grow. And now you look really like a pregnant mother. With that pregnancy dress and that cutely baby bump. I want to have a baby right now...” Said Jiyeon when look at Eunjung stomach that already big.

“You have to pass your collage and get a degree first, Jiji-a. Haha.. but i’m sure that you’re gonna be the most amazing aunty in the world.” Said Eunjung to Jiyeon, make her little sister claping her hand happy.

Eunjung realize someone is sitting beside Jiyeon. Jiyeon understand what Eunjung tought. So, she introduce him to her.

“Unnie, he is Lee Joon. He is my...”

“Namja chingu?” ask Eunjung. Jiyeon smile shyly. Joon give Eunjung a bow.

“I’m Lee Joon. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lee.” Said Joon.

“Don’t call me Mrs.Lee. Just call me Eunjung nuna. You are Jiyeon namja chingu, so just call me nuna.” Said Eunjung. Joon nod his head.

“Ne, nuna.”

“Ah, what do you two want to eat? Choose the menu, okay.” Said Eunjung.

“Jinjja? Uwaah! Unnie jjang!” said Jiyeon and start to pick the food with Joon.

Not so long, someone is coming to the cafe. He waved at Eunjung. And Eunjung smile at him. Jiyeon who also look at him get surprise.

“Taecyeon oppa?!” Jiyeon greet her happily.

“Annyeong, Jiyeonnie.” Said Taecyeon and do the high five with Jiyeon.

“How are you, Jiyeonnie?” ask Taecyeon.

“I’m fine. Waah... oppa really handsome. Cool.” Jiyeon said and give her thumbs up to Taecyeon.

“You look beautiful too, Jiyeonnie.” Said Taecyeon to Jiyeon, Jiyeon smile shyly to Taecyeon, make her oppa pinch her cheek. And then, he move to Eunjung.

“Lunch?” ask Eunjung. Taecyeon nod his head.

“Wait a minute. Sit with Jiyeon, okay?” Taecyeon sit beside Jiyeon and Eunjung leave him after asking what Jiyeon and Joon want, to Soyeon who still on the kitchen. Cook the order.

“Taecyeon usual lunch unnie. And two spaghetti for Jiyeon and her namja chingu.” Said Eunjung.

“Ne..”

Suddenly, Eunjung found something that place on Soyeon finger ring.

“Unnie, this is...” ask Eunjung. Soyeon realize it and hide her hand. She smile at Eunjung. Eunjung realize something that already happened.

“You’re gonna be my sister-in-law, didn’t you?” ask Eunjung. Soyeon smile shyly make Eunjung know the answer. She hug Soyeon immediately.

“Jinjja! This is daebak. I’m gonna treat all of the customer here.”

Soyeon hold Eunjung hands immediately. “Ani, Eunjung-a.. it’s too much. You don’t have to do it.”

“It’s okay. It’s really the beautiful news that i heard today. My oppa is getting married!” said Eunjung and jumping a little. But Soyeon hold her quickly.

“Eunjung-a! Your pregnancy. Don’t do anything like that again, ara?” said Soyeon make Eunjung remember her stomach. She smile a little.

“Ne. Okay then, just call oppa to come here right now. Have a dinner with us.” Said Eunjung and go outside the kitchen.

“Soyeon unnie and Seungho oppa are getting married!” Eunjung yelling to Jiyeon, Joon and Taecyeon, but everyone also can hear it. Jiyeon get surprise and also yelling happy and come to Soyeon in the kitchen.

“Jinjja? Are you getting married with Seungho oppa? Jinjja unnie?” ask Jiyeon. Soyeon nod her head a little, make Jiyeon laugh and hug her.

“Omo! I’m really happy! Unnie, can i be the bride maids? Can i?” ask Jiyeon. Soyeon laugh and pinch Jiyeon cheek.

“Ne. You are my beautiful bridemaids, Jiji-a.”

-0-

“How about this?” ask Byunghee to Soyeon. Soyeon look at him and nod his head.

“It’s also good.” Said Soyeon. Byunghee nod his head agree. And then, he go to the fitting room again to change with the last tuxedo. She is companying Byunghee to the boutique and fitting his tuxedo. Not so long, Byunghee come out from the fitting room with the next tuxedo. But he still dont make his tie.

“I don’t know how to use it.” said Byunghee to Soyeon. Soyeon laugh a little and come to Byunghee. Fixing his butterfly tie. Byunghee look at Soyeon face. Nothing change there. Still cute and beautifull like the first time they had a relationship. When they was 17 years old. And even she is 25 right now, her face is still the same.

“Soyeon-a,”

“Em?” ask Soyeon while she still fixing the tie.

“You’re beautiful,”

Soyeon startled and freeze for a moment. But, she realize and continue to fixing Byunghee tie. Suddenly, Byunghee look something that placed at Soyeon finger. He take Soyeon hand, make Soyeon shocked.

“Is... is it your engagement ring?” ask Byunghee to Soyeon. Soyeon bite her lips nervous.

“Is it?” ask Byunghee again. Finaly, Soyeon nod her head. Byunghee look at her without any expresion. But suddenly, he pull Soyeon to his hug. Soyeon startled and can’t speak anything.

“I’m... i’m happy for you.” Said Byunghee softly. He hug Soyeon really tight. Soyeon nod her head slowly.

“Gomawo, Byunghee-a.” Soyeon answer him. And after that, Byunghee release Soyeon and go away from her. He go to fitting room and ask the SPG to pack all of the tuxedo from him. He not look at Soyeon anymore until he ask Soyeon to go home.

When they arrived at Soyeon apartment, Byunghee still remain silent. Soyeon feel awkward.

“Hem... Byunghee, thank you for your drive.” Said Soyeon. Byunghee nod his head.

“Tomorrow, Qri-ssi will fitting her wedding dress. See you tomorrow.” Said Soyeon. Byunghee nod his head again. Not answering Soyeon with his mouth.

“Good bye.” Said Soyeon and want to go out from Byunghee car. But, suddenly Byunghee hold Soyeon hand. Soyeon turn around and look at him.

“Wa... wae?” ask Soyeon. Byunghee sigh harder.

“Do you love him?” ask Byunghee immediately. Soyeon startled to hear what just Byunghee said. But, Byunghee laugh suddenly.

“So, this is the feeling when you are fading?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon still can’t say anything. Byunghee close her face with his hand and sigh harder there. Soyeon touch Byunghee shoulder.

“Byunghee, is there anything that you want to tell me?” ask Soyeon. Byunghee open his hand and look at Soyeon. He smile.

“Do you love him? Really in love with him?” Soyeon smile and nod her head. Look at that, Byunghee take Soyeon hand and hold it.

“Alright then. Be happy, Soyeonnie.” Said Byunghee. Soyeon nod her head again.

“Go inside. It’s freezing here.” Said Byunghee and release Soyeon hand.

“Gomawo.” Said Soyeon and go out from Byunghee car. She walk to the appartment, leaving Byunghee car that also leave Soyeon appartment.

Inside the lobby, Soyeon standing alone. Something happened with Byunghee. And it suddenly make her feel...

The ringtone form Soyeon handphone is distract her thought. She take her phone and answer it.

“Ne, oppa? Ah, okay. I already arrived at appartment. I wait you here, then.”

Said Soyeon and hang off the call. Suddenly, her eyes meet the ring again. Seungho.

-0-

Eunjung open her appartment door and walk inside.

“Oppa... Jangwoo oppa?” Eujung call her husband while she open her shoes and walk to the kitchen, to take a glass of water.

“Jangwoo oppa?” Eunjung open her room and look inside. There’s nobody there. She go to the bathroom. But he not there to. She looking outside the room, but Jangwoo not there to. And suddenly, when Eunjung pass Boram room, the door is open. Eunjung walk slowly there and peek inside.

When she saw the person there, Eunjung get startled. Jangwoo is there. Sleeping beside Boram bed and hold her hand. Boram also sleeping there and face Jangwoo. Something hurt Eunjung heart, but she try to close the door slowly. Maybe Boram was had the bad time and Jangwoo oppa is there to comfort her. Don’t think too much, Eunjung-a.

Eunjung phone suddenly ringing. She take it and look at the person who call her. Seungho oppa.

“Ne oppa? You guys already at cafe? Okay, i’ll go there after taking a bath first. Annyeong.” Eunjung hang off the phone and go to bathroom to have a dinner with Seungho and Soyeon tonight.  

to be continued

1.1.2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!

I come back with the new chapter on the first page of our new life novel.

Here i come with the new chapter. I hope you guys like it. For the G-Minor couple, i'll make them in the next chapter guys. Don't be affraid ^^ 

As usual, i really hope your comment and subscribe guys. And also, sorry for the wrong grammar and typo.

 And once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY. I hope you guys have an amazing year ahead and have a blast new year celebration guys!

Happy reading.

love,

rashimaa