Strange

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Jiyeon come out from her class. Hwayoung don’t come to campus because she don’t have any schedule today. Actually, Jiyeon still dont want to come to campus today. Not only because her father condition, it also because...

“Jiyeon-a!”

Jiyeon know the owner of the voice that just called her name before, very well. Because of that, she walk faster leaving the class. But she can hear someone also try to catch her behind.

“Excusez-moi, excusez-moi...” said Jiyeon try to walk trought the hallway crowded.

“Jiyeon-a! Lee Jiyeon!” he keep calling her name.

“Why that jerk is here?!” ask Jiyeon angry. Suddenly, someone grab her hand and make her stop walking. She groan silently.

“Where are you going?” ask him to Jiyeon. Jiyeon turn back and look at him with her mad expresion.

“Let go off me!” said Jiyeon angry. Jinwoon pull Jiyeon to the park and make her look at him.

“Tsk! What happened to you? You don’t pick up my call and reply my text. Are you try to escape? Don’t you remember your debt?” ask Jinwoon.

“I remember my debt! And i will pay it faster. So, let go off me.” Said Jiyeon. But Jinwoon suddenly drag Jiyeon to his car. He throw the key to Jiyeon.

“I want to go to Montaigne apartment.” Said Jinwoon.

“What?” ask Jiyeon angry.

“Until you pay your debt, you still my driver. Don’t try to escape.” Said Jinwoon make Jiyeon groan angry. Jinwoon go inside the car and open the car window.

“Come in! Or i call the police.” Said Jinwoon. Jiyeon finally come inside the car and start to drive the car to the place that Jinwoon want to go. When they already arrive at that luxurious apartment, Jinwoon come out and speak to Jiyeon.

“Park the car, and come inside.” Said Jinwoon. Jiyeon look at Jinwoon with her scolded face.

“I don’t want to. I need to go right now. So, this is your car key, and enjoy your night.” Said Jiyeon and running out from the car leaving Jinwoon.

“Ya! Jiyeon-a! Ya!” Jinwoon yells and try to catch Jiyeon. But, she already got into cab and leave the place. Jinwoon go inside his car and following Jiyeon cab, try to be invisible to Jiyeon.

The cab finally stop at the hospital and Jiyeon come out from there.

“Why is she come to the hospital?” ask Jinwoon confused and following her behind after leave his car to the vallet service.

He following her silently and suddenly, he saw Jiyeon come into the room. He also come to the room and try to peek a bit.

Jinwoon suddenly realize, it’s her father who lying weak in the bed. When Jinwoon see Jiyeon, He see her starting to help her mother clean his father body. It makes Jinwoon realize something, Jiyeon is having a burden lately. He feel so bad towards her.

Didn’t want to interfere, he just sit on the waiting chair outside the room and start to text Jiyeon.

To : Jiyeonnie

Come outside the room after you finish taking care of your father.

He see the deliverd report and smile a bit. She must be come out soon. But, time start to move, one hour, two hour, three hour. She still not come out to. Jinwoon start to geting sleep and make him forget where he is.

-0-

“Boram unnie, i need to go first. My friend is waiting for me.” Said Soyeon to Boram who already been a friend since Boram work here in the first day. They have many thing in common, so they can be a friend very fast, with Eunjung also.

“Ah, is he your boyfriend, Soyeon-a?” ask Boram and point the guy that standing on the front door. Soyeon smile and shook her head.

“Aniyo.. He just my best friend.” Answer Soyeon.

“Ah.. jinjjaro? Ne.. i believe you.” Said Boram teasing her make Soyeon laugh shyly.

“Aniyo unnie.. He is really my best friend since high school.” Said Soyeon to Boram make her laugh.

“Ne. Go. I will wait Eunjung in the cafe.” Said Boram. Soyeon hug her.

“Gomawo..” she go out from the cafe and meet Byunghee. Boram look at them and smile happy for her new best friend. Since she move out here, she never had any friend. Not just because the language, and also because Boram still on his father‘s jail. And she know that Soyeon and Eunjung is her best friend now. They are a nice person.

-0-

“How’s your day?” ask Byunghee to Soyeon when they eating dinner together at the cafe.

“It’s nice. As usual. But, today i got a called from my family by noon. They asked everything about you.” Said Soyeon to Byunghee. Byunghee look surprise and excited.

“Jinjja? Woaah.. i miss you parents so much, Soyeon-a. And my stocky Ahreum.” Said Byunghee make Soyeon laugh. She just remember that Byunghee still think that Ahreum still fat like before. Because Ahreum is fat when she was a kid. And Byunghee like to and pinch her chubby cheek.

“Actually, Ahreum already become slim since she got into senior high school. Do you want to see her look like?” ask Soyeon. Byunghee nodd her head and Soyeon show him Ahreum photo.

“Woah! She is beautiful right now, same as you. You two have a same beautiful face.” Said Byunghee make Soyeon blushing.

They talking about anything. Soyeon tell him about her job as a kindergarden music teacher in Korea and her passion in singing. And Byunghee also tell her about his job here. He is a lawyer in a big company.

When they finaly come home, Byunghee help Soyeon come out from the car. He look at Soyeon after she already come out.

“Tomorrow, i want you to meet someone. You will happy to meet her.” Said Byunghee and hold her hand. Soyeon look at him confused and also happy and shy. Is it her mother? Is it about their relationship?

“Really? Who is she?” ask Soyeon to convince her self.

“You know when you meet her tomorrow. It’s all about the wedding.” Said Byunghee make Soyeon feel so shocked and her heart start to beating faster.

“So, i need to go now. Have a nice sleep Soyeon-a. Bye...” said Byunghee, he go inside her car and leave Soyeon house. But, Soyeon still blushing and walk inside the house in her brightest smile.

“Jib-e waseo..” (I’m home..) said Soyeon and come inside the house. Nobody home. So, she decided to take a bath, and after that, she want to cook a food for Seungho. He must be not have a dinner yet.

When she already finish bathing, she cook the food for Seungho. Just before she open the fridge, she hear someone open the door. It must be Seungho. When she want to leave the kitchen to wellcome him, she so startled to see who is coming home with Seungho today.

Soyeon squating behind the dish rack and peeking Seungho from the slot beside it.

“Seungho-a... Come with me!” said her and pull Seungho to her hug until Seungho lay on top of her. Soyeon close , shocked to see that.

“Qri-ssi, you’re drunk. I think you should sleep now.” Said Seungho try to release her hug.

“Seungho-a.. My boyfriend never did this to me. Please, i need you now.” Said her and look at Seungho with her puppy-drunk-lust-eye.

“No, Qri-ssi. You are drunk. Get some sleep. Or, i will take you home right....”

Soyeon eyes widden and she will yells if she doesn’t close right away. She kissed Seungho. In his lips. Full of passion. Seungho also didn’t move and just stay in his position. Let her kiss him more. Soyeon really shocked to see that. She really want to punch that girl face, but she can’t. She is no one for Seungho. Beside, is embarrassing if Seungho know that she is watching them from the start. She also realize, if she come out from her hiding place, she will be very embarrace with Seungho.

So, she decided to sit on her hiding place and wait until Seungho and that girls leave. And without she realize she is fallen a sleep.

-0-

Eunjung come to her cafe and sit on the cashire table with her sorrow face. Boram come to her.

“What happened to you Eunjung-a?” ask Boram.

“Ani unnie.. I’m just a little bit stressed with my family problems.” Said Eunjung to Boram. Boram sit beside her.

“What is that? You can share.” Said Boram. Eunjung look at her and sigh.

“I need to have a kid with oppa as soon as posible.” Said Eunjung. Boram look at her confused.

“And then?” ask Boram. Eunjung continue her story.

“But, the thing is, i can’t pregnant until now. I’m not sterile, but my womb is weak. I have a accident that make my womb weak when i’m 16. So, if finally i’m pregnant, it can hurt me, or even worse, hurt my child. And until now, i never pregnant. Until Jangwoo oppa father’s company is in crisis and the things that can save the company is if i’m pregnant. But, we already try everything, and i still can’t pregnant. And the last metode that we wanna try is the surogatte mother.” Said Eunjung make Boram a little bit shocked.

“It’s a tough choice for me and oppa. We need to find a woman who want to carry our baby and we will pay her with money. It’s sound fine, but for me, i feel like a coward. I use other people to carry my burden to keep my husband family company. I think, i’m not human. I look like a bad person.” Said Eunjung and start to cry.

Boram caress her back.

“I already seen many people choose the way that you and Jangwoo-ssi want to choose, Eunjung-a. And the different is, they don’t even think about the person that will help them like you. They even force their wish and don’t even think about the person feelings, even just a bit. But you, you even think something that so deep like that. You are a good woman Eunjung-a.” said Boram make Eunjung smile and remove her tears.

“Gomawo unnie. I need to find a woman who want to take this things. I hope i can find her fast and easy.” Said Eunjung.

Boram nodd her head and finaly, they close their cafe and get back to their home.

-0-

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Eunjung come into the room. Jangwoo wellcome her and help her to bring her stuff.

“Eomonie, i brought you a food that can make you more warm. Eat a little bit, okay?” ask Eunjung to her mother-in-law. Jangwoo’s mother nodd her head and follow Eunjung to the dining table.

Not so long, Jiyeon come out from the bathroom and come to them.

“Omo, food! Gomawo unnie...” said Jiyeon and take one slice of pizza for her self with her cute attitude. Suddenly, Eunjung remember something.

“Jiyeon-a, is the boy outside is your friends?” ask Eunjung make Jiyeon look at her confused.

“My friend?” ask Jiyeon. Eunjung nodd her head.

“A boy?” ask Jiyeon again.

“Ne. He sleeping outside our room. And he seems waiting for someone. He look like has a same age as you. So, unnie thought he maybe your friend.” Said Eunjung make Jiyeon getting more confused. A boy? So, it can’t be Hwayoung. And if it’s Hwayoung, Eunjung unnie will know her. So, who is he?

“Why don’t you check him out Jiyeonnie?” ask Jangwoo. Jiyeon nodd her head and go outside the room.

Whe she already outside, she looking to the hallway, there is no one. So, where is the boy that...

“Omo!” Jiyeon yelling because she shocked to see the person who sleeping on the waiting chair beside her.

“Omo, Jinwoon-ssi?” said Jiyeon but he still sleeping. So, it’s Jinwoon? Is he already waiting her for a long time until he fall a sleep? But why? Jiyeon bit her lips that want to smile happy and look at him.

“Jinwoon-ssi. Jinwoon-ssi..” he still not open his eyes even Jiyeon already called his name for two times.

“Jiwnoon-ssi!” Jiyeon tap his shoulder make him suddenly awake and jump on his seat.

“Omo. Jinwoon-ssi? Are you okay?” ask Jiyeon to Jinwoon who look so shocked because of her tap before.

“Hem... I’m... Lee Jiyeon!!” suddenly Jinwoon yells at her make Jiyeon also shocked.

“Wae? Why are you yelling?!” ask Jiyeon to him and close his mouth because everyone start to look at them.

“You! Don’t you read my message?” ask Jinwoon angry after Jiyeon let go her hand from his mouth. Jiyeon look at him confused. Message?

“Message? Did you text me before?” ask Jiyeon. Jinwoon take her phone from her hand. He look at the phone and realize that her phone is switched off.

“Why did you switched your phone off?” ask Jinwoon to Jiyeon make Jiyeon look at him annoyed.

“It’s because i dont want to get a call from you. Ara?” said Jiyeon make Jinwoon groan angry and turn on  Jiyeon’s phone. After the phone on, he show the message report to Jiyeon.

“See?” ask Jinwoon. Jiyeon take the phone from Jinwoon and open his message.

“Come outside the room after you finish taking care of your father. Wae?” ask Jiyeon after she read the text. When Jiyeon look at him, Jinwoon feel something awkward. He his nape make Jiyeon stare at him with a strange look.

“Wae? Why are you waiting me here? It’s been...” Jiyeon look at the message sent time, four o’clock.

“Five hours you waited me here. Is there anything that you wanna say to me?” ask Jiyeon make Jinwoon become clumsy. Jiyeon laugh a bit and sit on the waiting chair beside Jinwoon chair before. Jinwoon look at her without saying anything. 

“Why are you just standing there?” ask Jiyeon.

“Wae? Ani.. Ani! I’m just...” Jinwoon finally sit beside Jiyeon and start talking.

“Ehm... i’m sorry. I didn’t know about your father condition. Jinjja molasso...” said Jinwoon sincere make Jiyeon smile and nodd her head.

“Araseoyo.. Gwencana Jinwoon-ssi. Thank...”

Suddenly, Jinwoon’s phone ringing make Jiyeon stop her sentence. Jinwoon open her phone and look at the name of the caller.

“Yeoboseyo Joon-a?” ask Jinwoon.

“Ne, why? What?! Ara.. I’ll go there right now.” Jinwoon look panic and take his jacket from the chair. Jiyeon look at him confused.

“What happened?” ask Jiyeon to Jinwoon. Jinwoon look at her.

“It’s Hyomin. She’s sick and now in the emergency room.” Said Jinwoon. Jiyeon startled.

“Jinjja? Hyomin-ssi is sick? Can i go with you?” ask Jiyeon. Jinwoon look at her for a momment and nodd his head.

“Wait for a second. I want to take my things.” Said Jiyeon and go inside her father treatment room. Not so long, jiyeon already come out while she using her coat. They go outside the hospital and go to the car. When Jiyeon want to go to the driver seat, Jinwoon hold her hands.

“I’ll drive.” Said Jinwoon. Jiyeon nodd her head a bit and go to the front passanger seat.

Finally they arrived at Hyomin’s hospital. They meet Joon, Sunny, and Yuri that waiting outside the emergency room. Jinwoon bow at Sunny and Yuri. Jiyeon also do the same with Sunny and Yuri who look at her with unpleasant look. Jiyeon also bow to Joon and Joon bow at her back with a little bit smile.

“Joon-a..” Jinwoon back to Joon

“How is she?” ask Jinwoon to Joon. Joon sigh hard and start to speak.

“Sunny found her in the bathtub lying unconscious with an empty bottle of sedative pills. And the docter said, she’s overdose with that pills. She drank it more that twenty pills.” Said Joon to Jinwoon make him realize something, before he followed Jiyeon to his father hospital, he already in front of Hyomin apartment, but, he didn’t go there and abandon Hyomin. If he still come to Hyomin apartment, it’s can’t be happening.

Not so long, Hyomin, still unconscious, bring out from the emergency room and taken to her treatment room. They following the nurses that push Hyomin bed to the room and go inside.

Joon speak with the nurse. Jinwoon sit beside Hyomin bed and hold her hand.

“She still weak. But, all of the sedative pills already taken out from her body. So, she will be fine as soon as she wakes up.” Said Joon to all of the people in the room.

“Ah... dahaengida.” Said Sunny and Yuri together. Jiyeon also sigh relief after hear about that news.  

“Sunny, Yuri, you can go home. I will take care of her.” Said Joon to them. Sunny and Yuri look at Joon and not so long move their eyes direction to Jiyeon with their doubting expression make Joon and Jiyeon feel a little uncomfortable.

Jinwoon suddenly speak.

“I will take care of her. You two can go home now.” Said Jinwoon make Sunny and Yuri finally nodd their head.

“Ne, we will go now.” Said Yuri.

“Jinwoon oppa, take care of Hyomin okay?” it’s Sunny who speak now and tap Jinwoon shoulder. Jinwoon nodd his head and they finally out from the room.

“Jinwoon-a, i will take care of her. You just take Jiyeon-ssi home.” Said Joon to Jinwoon. Jinwoon shoke his head.

“I’ll wait her until she’s wake up.”

Jiyeon who standing behind him, look at Jinwoon’s back. There is something in her heart that feels so strange. But she doesn’t know what it is.

to be continued

Annyeong my lovely readers!

My new chapter is here! Yeay!

I'm very upset because all of the people that said anything rude about T-ara scandal recently.

But for me, i 100% believe in my T-ara. I'm a QUEEN'S and always be a QUEEN'S. I hope you all also like that.

Ohya, don't forget about comment and subscribe guys. It means a lot for me. 

Gomawoyo ^^

Love,

rashimaa

#QUEEN'S IS STAND UP FOR T-ARA