OMONA!!

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

“Oppa!” Jiyeon following Jangwoo everywhere he go.

“Give me some money, okay! I really need those this time.” Said Jiyeon sulking to her brother.

“Ani, Jiyeon-a. Abeoji already told me to not giving you a money, no matter how little it is.” Said Jangwoo while he fry the salmon.

“You are so mean, oppa!” said Jiyeon and run to her sister-in-law.

“Eunjung unnie... can you tell oppa to give me a money, unnie...” Jiyeon start to sulking Eunjung.

“Don’t you even think to sulk my wive, Jiji-a.” said Jangwoo in the kitchen make Eunjung laugh. Jiyeon split her tongue to her brother.

“One sandwich, and two fettucini. And a bill for table 12.” Said Soyeon to Eunjung. Eunjung print the bill and give it to Soyeon.

“Unnie.. You know what, if i dont give the money tomorrow, my future gonna be disaster!” said Jiyeon so cute. Eunjung laugh and pinch Jiyeon cheek.

“Truthfully, you want the money for what, Jiyeonnie?” asked Eunjung. Jiyeon sigh hard and tells the truth.

“So, you bumped your friend...”

“He’s not my friend!” Said Jiyeon in her cute angry expresion.

“Okay, you bumped his car and it damage so hard? And if you can’t pay the bills you gonna be his servant?” ask Eunjung. Jiyeon nodd her head sadly.

“Gwencana Jiyeon-a.. I will try to speak with your oppa. Maybe he will understand.” Said eunjung. Jiyeon face getting bright, she hug her unnie.

“Gomawoyo, Unnie-a!! I never doubt you to be my brother’s wife!” said Jiyeon to Eunjung.

“Here is the money, Eunjung-a.” said Soyeon and give Eunjung the money.

“Unnie, who is she?” ask Jiyeon.

“Ah, i forgot to introduce both of you. Jiyeon-a, she is Soyeon unnie. She just arrive from Korea this morning. Soyeon unnie, She is Jiyeon. My sister-in-law.” Said Eunjung. Jiyeon smile to Soyeon and bow to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jiyeon imnida.” Said Jiyeon. Soyeon reply her bow.

“Anyyeonghaseyo, Park Soyeon imnida. You can call me Soyeon unnie if you want.” Said Soyeon. Jiyeon smile.

“Ne unnie...”

The cafe finally closed. They clean up the cafe before going home.

“Unnie, why are you going to Paris and work here?” ask Jiyeon to Soyeon while Soyeon prepare her stuff.

“Actually, i want to meet my ex-boyfriend here. I found his old letter that explain why he want to broke up with me eight years ago. It’s because he have to take her mother to surgery here.”

“Auww... how romantic!”  said Jiyeon and make Soyeon smile shyly.

"And when i arrive, my money is stolen. Eunjung and Jangwoo-ssi is the first person that i knew here. She offered me to stay in her parents house and work here.” Said Soyeon to Jiyeon.

“Ah.. it’s must be Eunjung unnie. She is very kind to every one, not like her husband!” Jiyeon shout to Jangwoo and make everybody laugh.

“Ah, unnie! You say you gonna leave in Eunjung unnie parent’s house right?” asked Jiyeon. Soyeon nodd her head.

“Omo!! You’re so lucky! You gonna leave with Eunjung unnie brother. Seungho oppa.. Uuuh! He’s so handsome, unnie. If he’s not Eunjung unnie brother, i’m gonna falling for him.” Said Jiyeon. Soyeon laugh at her.

“Geurae? Hahaha... But i have a boyfriend, Jiyeon-a.” said Jiyeon.

“Yeah.. But he’s really handsome unnie. Really! Eunjung unnie brother is nomu nomu haenseom. Not like my brother!” Jiyeon yells again directly to Jangwoo make everybody back to laugh.

Suddenly, Jiyeon handphone ring. She look at the screen and frowned confussed. New number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ya! Why do you take so long to pick up the call?” he yell so hard make Jiyeon shocked and pull the phone from her ears. She think she know him.

“Nugu...seyo?” ask Jiyeon carefully to make sure her mind.

“It’s me! Don’t you know my voice?” ask him yelling, make Jiyeon sure, it’s must be JInwoon! She pout her lips annoyed.

“How can i know it’s you? It’s a new number! Can you not yells at me, Jinwoon-ssi?” ask her.

“Ani! I can’t! Now, i need to search a new brush for tomorrow! Buy me that and take it to the Fraiche cafe near our collage. Wait you in twenty minutes. If not, i will report you to the police!” said Jinwoon. Jiyeon shocked and start yelling.

“Ya!! What brush?! Yeob... Yeoboseyo? Ya! Ya!! Jinwoon-ssi!! You jerk!” Jiyeon yelling so hard make everybody in the cafe look at her.

“What happened, Jiji-a?” asked Jangwoo.

“Ani.. I need to go now. Okey, Bye!” Jiyeon running  out from the cafe. Everybody look at her until she disappear in the alley.

“She is very cute.” Said Soyeon to Eunjung and Jangwoo.

“And childish. Hahaha...” Jangwoo replied Soyeon words.

“Unnie, are you ready?” ask Eunjung. Soyeon nodd her head and take her suitcase. They walk outside the cafe and go inside Jangwoo car.

-0-

Eunjung push the code for her house and tell Soyeon about it. After the door opened, they come in to the house.

“Seungho oppa?” called Eunjung to her brother.

“Maybe he still outside, yeobo.” Said Jangwoo and sit in the living room.

“Yeobo, wait here. I want to take Soyeon unnie to her room. Okay.” Said Eunjung and take one cane of soda to Jangwoo in the referigerator.

Jangwoo nodd her head. Eunjung take Soyeon to her room.

“This is you room unnie.” Said eunjung to Soyeon.

“Wow, this is nice. I love it. Thank you Eunjung-a.” said Soyeon and hug Eunjung.

“Ne.. Come on, i need to go home now unnie.” Soyeon take Eunjung and Jangwoo outside the house.

After taking Eunjung and Jangwoo outside, Soyeon comeback to her room and try to call her mother with the Paris number that Jangwoo buy her earlier.

“Yeoboseyo, Eomma!” Soyeon greet her mother happily.

“Soyeon-a? Omo! Why you just call me now?” asked her mother.

“Ani.. my phone is run out of battery so, i left it in the hotel. And i just return from walking in Paris. I’m fine eomma.No, i still dont meet Byunghee right now. Ne.. I’m fine eomma. Ne.. I need to sleep now. Okay eomma. Saranghae.” Soyeon hang up the phone.

She suddenly remember Byunghee. Can she call him now? Okay! She call him.

Suddenly...

“Halo...”

“Yeaboseyo, Byunghee-a?”

“Ne... Who is this?” asked him. Soyeon smile happily. She wants to yelling but, Byunghee it’s on the phone.

“Byunghee-a... It’s me, Park Soyeon.”

“Soyeonnie? Aigo! I’m waiting your phone since morning.”

“Ah... ye...” Soyeon smile shyly becasue Byeunghee said he wait her phone since morning.

“Are you already got a place to stay?” asked Byunghee.

“Ne.. I stay at my friend house.”

“Okey. How about meeting up tomorrow in dinner time?” asked Byunghee. Soyeon hold her happy scream.

“Ne...”

“Meet me at Le Matignon at 7 p.m Soyeon-a... Can you?” ask Byunghee.

“Ne.. Meet you there.” Said Soyeon and  hang up the phone.

Ah... I need to go to bath and start to go to sleep and dream about her meeting with Byunghee.

She take her towell and start to go to bath happily.

-0-

Seungho open the door and go inside the house. He take a soda cane from referigerator and drink it fast. He just finish making one instrument for the concert that will show in three month.

Suddenly...

KLIK! The lamp turn off and make enywhere in the house getting dark. And,

“KYAAAAAA!!!!”    

“Who is it?!” Seungho shocked because he hear the yelling voice in the house.

“Eunjung-a? Is that you? Eunjung-a...”

“Omo!! Omo!!! Help me!!” He find the voice source. Its from the bathroom.

He walks to the bathroom and suddenly...

BRUK!!!

“WAA!!”

The light turn on.

He open his eyes and...

-0-

“Byunghee! I’m gonna meet Byunghee!!” Soyeon sing happily while she dry her body from water with her towell and use the towell to cover up her body. Before she go out from bathroom, suddenly...

KLIK! The lamp turn off  and the bathroom is so dark.

“KYAAA!!!” Soyeon start yelling scared.

“Omo!! Omo!!! Help me!!” Soyeon search the door handle and open it immediately.

But....

“KYAA!!”

BRUK!!!

The light turn on.

She open her eyes and....  

to be continued

Annyeonghaseyo reader's!

This is my next chapter. 

Kekeke... Seungho and Soyeon finally meeting in that condition...

I hope you all love my fic.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo, guys.

Keep comment and subscribe, okai!

Gomawo ^^

Love,

rashimaa