Sophie

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

She walk out from the lift and look at her self on the mirror on the wall. She wear a short and y black cocktail dress that’s really tight and showing her curvy and y body with her small waist, tall figure, and also a flat tummy. She also using a five inches stiletto on her long and slender legs, make her looks more stunning tonight.

“Good night, Mrs. Lee.” Paul, one of the receptionist that already know Eunjung greet Eunjung with a smile. While everyone look at the beautiful woman that walk pass on them.

Finally, she arrive at the restaurant that Taecyeon told her before. And when she found him, Eunjung look at the person who sitting backing at her. She sigh two times to calming her heart and put a smile on her face. And finally she start to opening .

“Anyeonghaseyo, Taecyeon-ssi...”

Taecyeon who just thinking about Eunjung realize that the person on his mind is come. So he turn around to greet Eunjung.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Eunju.........”

End when he look at Eunjung, he suddenly stop talking. His face getting pale and he just can stare at Eunjung with a shocked face. But Eunjung give him a smile and walk to sit across to him. Taecyeon just can follow Eunjung with his eyes and can’t talk even a little bit.

“Bonjour, Mademoiselle, is there anything i can help you?” the waiters arrive as soon as Eunjung sit on her chair. Eunjung noding her head and take the menu from her.

“Taecyeon-ssi, have you already order something?” ask Eunjung while opening the menu to the statue Taecyeon. Taecyeon just can nodding his head a little.

“Can I know the order of this gentleman, please?” ask Eunung to the waiters.

“Just a cup of black coffee, madam.”

“Ah. Alright then, actually we want to eat somewhere outside the hotel. So can you put his bills into my room’s charge. At room 15284.”

“Absoluttely, ma’am. Is there anything else?”

“No, just it. Thankyou.” Said Eunjung and the waiters is leaving them. After that, Eunjung look at Taecyeon who still silent and speecless on his sit.

“Taecyeon-ssi,” Eunjung try to call him. But he still frozen. Finally Eunjung waving her hand in front of Taecyeon. Make Taecyeon finally awake.

“Taecyeon-ssi, gwenchanaeo?” ask Eunjung at him.

“E.. eo. I’m fine, Eunjung-ssi. Ho... how about you? Are... are you getting better?” ask Taecyeon shuttered himself. Eunjung smile and noding her head.

“Yes. I just had a little migrain this morning. But, i’m fine now.”said Eunjung. Taecyeon nodding his head a little.

“Good, then.” Said Taecyeon.

“So, I already cancel our dinner here. I really want to enjoying a night of Paris tonight. Is it okay, Taecyeon-ssi?” ask Eunjung. Taecyeon silent for a moment and finally he sigh a little and after that, he give Eunjung a warm smile. Make Eunjung also smile wider at him.

“Off course. I think it’s a little boring to have a dinner here, Eunjung-ssi. I also think it’s a great idea to have a dinner outside.” Said Taecyeon with a gentle and warm tone of voice that make Eunjung startled with happiness inside her heart and noding her head immediately.

“But, can i change my shoes and dress, Taecyeon-ssi? This pair of fashion things really torturing me.” Said Eunjung make Taecyeon chuckled.

“Yes. Off course you have to change your outfit, Eunjung-ssi. It’s a little bit to dress up for a night walk.” Said Taecyeon.

“Okay! Come on.” Said Eunjung and walk outside the cafe with Taecyeon that following her behind. And when they arrived in front of the lift, Eunjung look at Taecyeon from head to toe and then she chuckle. Taecyeon confused because Eunjung is laughing at him.

“Is there something wrong, Eunjung-ssi?” Ask Taecyeon.

“Hihihi.. No, it’s just... maybe it’s not just me who overly dressed for a night walk, Taecyeon-ssi. You too.”

“Huh?” ask Taecyeon don’t understand.

“Your blazer and tie. Is it to tiring to wear it all night?”

Taecyeon finally realize about his apperance tonight. He smile shyly at Eunjung.

“Here. Just take off the blazer and the tie. Let me put it in my room. And i can take it for you when you want to go home later.” Said Eunjung make Taecyeon nodding his head and finally taking off his blazer and tie then give it to Eunjung.

The lift finally open. Eunjung walk inside and look at Taecyeon. “Wait for a moment, Taecyeon-ssi.”

“I will.” Said Taecyeon when the lift is closing. When he’s finally alone, Taecyeon start to asking everything inside his brain. But finally he smile and choose to give her some space tonight.

-0-

“It’s better that the hotel retaurant’s pasta!” said Eunjung when she enjoying her spaghetti with a happy face. Taecyeon smile to see the smile of a woman that sitting across of him.

“Off course it is. So, where do you want to go after dinner, Eunjung-ssi?” ask Taecyeon make Eunjung think about something.

“How about we go to the park that we visited before, Taecyeon-ssi. I want to see the magician there. Maybe he has a new atraction.” Said Eunjung make Taecyeon noding his head.

“Good idea! Next, park! Let us finish our dinner first and go there immediately.”

After they finished eating dinner, they go to the park and walk there together. Taecyeon look at that girl. She’s changed her cocktail dress with a sweet dialy maxi dress and a cardigan and also a flat shoes. That makes her look pure and innocent.. Eunjung walk in front of Taecyeon with a light steps that make her looks a little bit like dancing. She also have a beautiful smile of her face. Suddenly Eunjung turn around and look at Taecyeon

“Taecyeon-ssi, the magician is here. Come on, let’s watch his attraction.” Said Eunjung and walk to the magician crowd. Taecyeon want to follow her but suddenly his eyes look at something and go there, leaving Eunjung that already in the crowd.

Eunjung realize that Taecyeon isn’t there beside her. So she search around the park and leave the crowd. But when she’s looking around, a cone of vanilla ice cream showed in front of her face.

“Vanilla ice cream. Your favourite.” Said Taecyeon make Eunjung startled and smile happy. She take the ice cream look at Taecyeon with her bright smile.

“Thankyou, Taecyeon-ssi.” Said Eunjung make Taecyeon nodding his head. They finally walk around the park while eating their ice cream. And suddenly, Eunjung thinking about something.

“Taecyeon-ssi, can we go to Eiffel Tower now?”

“Eiffel Tower?” ask Taecyeon. Eunjung nodding her head with a cute face, make Taecyeon can’t say no and he nodded his head. Eunjung jumping happy and walk to Taecyeon’s car.

After they arrived at the Eiffle Tower, Eunjung get out from the car and look around. Many people still coming to the Eiffel Tower. And most of them is a couple that having a romantic time here.

“Ah, it’s really refreshing.” Said Eunjung.

“Shall we sit, Eunjung-ssi?” ask Taecyeon. Eunjung nodding her head and walk together to sit at the empty chair. Eunjung smile and sigh.

“It’s really amazing to be here. I already live in Paris for almost five years and I always like to come here even I’m not a tourist anymore.” Said Eunjung and look at the Eiffel Tower behind her that already look so beautiful with the lights. But Taecyeon look at Eunjung and can find about Eunjung true feeling behind her fine act.

Suddenly Eunjung turn around and make she realize that Taecyeon is looking at her but he was like a person who’s still in his daydream.

“Taecyeon-ssi,”

“E... eo?”

Taecyeon taken a back when Eunjung call her and throw her eyes direction somewhere else.

“Are you okay?” ask Eunjung. Taecyeon nodded his head.

“Yes.. I’m fine.”

Suddenly Eunjung look at the hot dog booth and stand up immediately. “Hot dog! Do you want some hot dogs, Taecyeon-ssi?” ask Eunjung. Taecyeon still nervous and can’t say anything. But Eunjung smile at him. “You have to eat the hot dog. I’ll pay!” said Eunjung and walk to the hot dog booth. Taecyeon eyes still stuck at her.

“Two hot dogs, please.” Said Eunjung to the seller.

“Sure, madamoiselle. There’s only two left.” Said the seller and start to make the hot dogs for Eunjung. Not so long, she come back with two of hot dogs on her hand.

“Here. One for you, and one for me.” Said Eunjung and give one of the hot dogs on her hands to Taecyeon.

“Thankyou, Eunjung-ssi. I’ll eat it well.”

But before they start to eat the hotdogs, Eunjung look at the little girl that crying in front of the hot dog booth with her mother.

“I want to eat hot dog. I want to eat hot dog, mom!” cried her.

“But it out of stock, Soph. Let us buy something else. I’ll buy you an ice cream, okay?” said her mother to her crying daughter.

“I don’t want ice cream. I want te eat hot dog!”

Suddenly Eunjung get up from her sit and walk to the mother and daughter with the hotdog behind her back. Taecyeon just looking at her on his seat. She smile to the mother that also replying Eunjung smile. Then Eunjung squat down in front of that little girl who still crying.

“Hello sweety. Why are you crying?” ask Eunjung. She then point the hot dog booth.

“I want to eat the hot dog, but it out of stock.”

Eunjung put a sad face and cares her head. “Do you want to eat the hot dog so badly?”

“Yes, i do.” Said the little girl. Then Eunjung smile at her.

“What’s your name, young lady?” ask Eunjung to the little girl and cares her cheek.

“I’m Sophie.”

“Hai Sophie, I’m Anggie. Nice to know you.” Said Eunjung.

“Gues what, i have something for you.” She take out the hot dog behind her and show it in front of Sophie. “Surprise! A hot dog!”

“Whoaa! Cool!” said Sophie surprise. Then Eunjung give that hot dog to her.

“This is for you, Sophie. Eat it well, okay?” said Eunjung make her nodded her head happy.

“Thanks, Anggie!” said Sophie to Eunjung.

“Your welcome, sweetheart.” Said Eunjung and cares her hair. Eunjung also look at her mother.

“Thanks, Anggie. I’m Emma Clarks.”

“Nice to know you, Mrs. Clarks.” Said Eunjung.

“Me too. Once again, thankyou Anggie. See you next time.” Said Emma.

“Yes. See you Mrs. Clarks. Good bye Sophie.”

Eunjung ruffles Sophie’s hair and back to her sit beside Taecyeon who still smiling at her.

“Anggie?” ask Taecyeon.

“Yup. My Parisian name is Anggie. You know, it’s hard for them to call our Korean name, so i choose to use Anggie that a little bit like Eunjung.” Said Eunjung. All of them actually have a Parisian name. Jangwoo is Jason, and Jiyeon is Jane.

“I’m Theo. Nice to meet you Anggie.” Said Taecyeon make Eunjung laugh.

After that, he take her hot dog and give it to Eunjung. “Here, take mine.”

Eunjung shoke her head and give it back to Taecyeon. “No. I’m fine. It’s yours, Taecyeon-ssi.”

Finally Taecyeon devided the hot dogs and give one of the half hot dogs for Eunjung. Eunjung smile and accept the hot dog. “Thankyou, Theo-ssi.”

“Yes. Since you already give it to that pretty little girl, so it’s yours.”

“Eo... she’s pretty right?” said Eunjung and suddenly give a heavy sigh.

Taecyeon look at the woman beside him. She smile and turn her head on him. “Thankyou Taecyeon-ssi.”

Taecyeon frowning her eyebrow confused. “Thankyou for what?”

“For not asking anything to me .” Said Eunjung suddenly make Taecyeon understand what she wanted to say. Eunjung turn her head again to the another direction and start to opening .

“I want to get pregnant.” Said her with a sigh. Her eyes look so empty when she start to speak. Taecyeon just silent and let her speak.

“I want to have my own Sophie. I want to have a little human being inside my womb for 9 months. I want to feel the feeling when they kicking my womb. I want to gain weight because of the baby and have a cellulite. I want to feel the mood swing and the pregnancy craving. I want to feel the morning sickness. And I want to look at the mirror when my tummy is getting biger by itself. Not because the fake tummy that made from many cottons. I want to have a baby.”

She close her face with her palms and Taecyeon can hear a sobbing inside it. He slowly put one of his hand on Eunjung’s back and patted it gently without speaking. After almost ten minutes, Eunjung finally lift her head up. She look at Taecyeon and smile at him with her sorrowful face.

“I’m really glad because I have a friend like you, Taecyeon-ssi. Thankyou.” Said Eunjung make Taecyeon give a warm smile to her.

“It’s getting dark. Let’s go home.” Said Eunjung and stand up from her sit. Taecyeon also get up and following Eunjung from behind to let Eunjung have a little moment alone before they together in the car.

-0-

Jangwoo check on Boram that already sleeping on her room. After that, he walk down and take his car key and go inside his car after looking the door.

“Helo. Paul, I’m Jason Lee. Is my wife staying there right now?” ask Jangwoo to the hotel receptionist.

“Oh, yes, Mr. Lee. But she’s out right now. Is there anything that I can help you? Do you want to leave a message?” ask the receptionist.

“No, no. Actually I want to give her a surprise. And it’s better if she’s out. So I can preparing something for her. I’m on my way, see you there.”

Jangwoo hang up his phone and drive his car to the flower shop, and after that straight to the hotel. And when he’s arrive, he walk to the receptionist and meet the receptionist that he and Eunjung know for a long time since his father put his money on that hotel three years ago.

“Good night, Mr. Lee.”

“Good night, Paul. I want to reserve a table on your restaurant for me and my wife. Try to get the most comfortable table on the restaurant. And also, I need you to prepare one bottle of wine.”

“Alright, sir. Is there anything else?”

“Ah, yes. Can i get a key for my wife’s bedroom. I want to give a surprise to her.” Said Jangwoo and show Paul the rose bouquet that he bought on his way. Paul smile and noding his head.

“Certainly, sir. Here’s the key. It’s room 15284.” Paul give Jangwoo the card key make Jangwoo smile at him.

“Merci, Paul.”

“Your wellcome, Sir. Have a great night.” Said Paul to Jangwoo. Jangwoo finally walk at Eunjung’s room with a happy smile on his face. It’s been two days that he can’t meet his wife. So Jangwoo choose to meet Eunjung and asked her forgiveness.

After the lift open, Jangwoo walk to the room on the end of the hallway with a smile on his face. He also smelling her bouquet to make sure that the rose still have a perfect fragrant.

He finally arrive in front of the room door. And he open the door and walk inside. That executive suite is empty. Jangwoo sit on the living room’s sofa and start to think about the way that he will surprise Eunjung.

“Ah, I need to do something more romantic and classy!” said Jangwoo and he start to call the receptionist.

“Yes, I want to cancel my reservation on the restaurant. But can you prepare the most fancy dinner for two person? The most expensive food. Yes. Also the most expresive champagne. And deliver it to my room. Thankyou.”

After he called the restaurant, Jangwoo go dowstair and go to the grocery store near the hotel. He buy many candles on the store until the candles display is out of stock. After that, he go to the florist and buy many roses with a different color. After that, he go back to the hotel and quickly prepare everything in Eunjung’s bedroom.

One hours later, the doorbell is ringing, Jangwoo open the door and let Paul deliver all of his menu that he ordered before, inside his room.

“Wow, it’s a big night, Sir?” ask Paul to Jangwoo when he see the room that filled with the roses and the candles. 

“Yes. So you can arrange all of the food in the tables that I already prepared on the balcony. Said Jangwoo and Paul start to arrange all the food prefectly on the table that Jangwoo already prepare. After Paul left, Jangwoo smile and look around the room.

“Come home faster, yeobo. I’m going to surprise you.” Said Jangwoo. Until suddenly he thought about something.

“Right! It’s a big night indeed!”

He take all of the roses petals and candles inside the bedroom. He start to decorate all of the bedroom with the candles and the roses petals. On the floor, on the bed, even on the bathroom. Jangwoo even fill the bathtub with a warm watter and put many roses petals there. He also light all of the candles that he already arrange in the bathroom.

After he finish, he walk outside the bathroom and want to take a pair of the bathrob from the closet. It has to be like that. So Eunjung going to understand what he’s mean.

But when he open and closet he suddenly startled!

Something hanging in there beside Eunjung’s beautiful and y black dress. It’s a... man’s blazer and tie. Jangwoo gulping and try to take the blazer from the hanger. It’s not his blazer. He never had a blazer like this. Eunjung also didn’t bring his stuff when she walk out from their house on that day.

So, who is this blazer belongs to? And why is this blazer hanging inside Eunjung’s closet, beside her black dress?

And suddenly, Jangwoo getting more shocked when he see something on the bottom of the closet, at the top of Eunjung’s suitcase. He take that things with a trembling hands. And when he already hold that things in his hand, Jangwoo suddenly fall on the ground because he can’t handle his shocked anymore.

That things is... Eunjung’s fake pregnancy belly.  

To Be Continued

Hai readers!

This is the new chapter. Yup, it's all about Eunjung's .

Jiyeon and Soyeon's will come next for you guys. No need to worry.

So, how do you think about the chapter?

Tell it in your comments, guys. 

Don't forget to subscribe and upvote for me, okay?

Sorry for the mistakes. 

Happy reading, darlings ^^

Love, rashimaa