Fix Things

PARIS, JE TAIME!

The lift finally open. Eunjung and Taecyeon walk out from inside the lift together, in their silent. But doesn’t know why, Eunjung feel much better and relieved because Taecyeon is the only person that can understand what she want without asking any word. And it’s the right thing that Eunjung need the most right now. A silent company.

When they arrived in front of Eunjung’s bedroom, Eunjung turn around facing Taecyeon and smile at him. “Taecyeon-ssi, thankyou so much. I’m so sorry for bothering your time.” Said Eujung make Taecyeon tap Eunjung’s shoulder.

“It’s totally fine, Eunjung-ssi. Don’t be hesitate to call me if you need anything.”

Eunjung smile at him, showing her gratitude and also thankyou. She hold Taecyeon hands on her shoulder. “Thank you for being my friend, Taecyeon-ssi.” Said Eunjung.

“Ah, let me take your things so you can leave. Wait a minute,” Eunjung walk inside her bedroom and when she closed the door suddenly she’s shocked. There’s someone sitting in the middle of the living room that already full with romantic decoration. He’s…

“Jangwoo Oppa,” Eunjung wishpering his name make him turn his head on her. He look straight to Eunjung eyes make Eunjung don’t know why shivering because of that look.

“Where are you from?” ask Jangwoo with his deep voice. Jangwoo start to walk to Eunjung, make Eunjung also walk backforth.

“Oppa, since.. since when did you here?” Eunjung voice start to trembling.

When Jangwoo already stand an inch in front of her, Jangwoo held her shoulder. “Where are you from?!” yelled Jangwoo make Eunjung close her eyes because of scared. It’s the first time she see Jangwoo became so angry like this. His eyes even look so red and teary because of her emotion.

“Oppa… please,”

“You’re with somebody, didn’t you? With a guy!”

Eunjung startled with Jangwoo’s words and suddenly she remember something make Eujung hold her flat belly that isn’t using her fake belly in front of Jangwoo. Jangwoo look at Eunjung doing and she sigh so hard.

“I know it’s going to be like this. I know I was wrong with Boram, but I still hope that you could gave me time to explain. But, you… you even choose to leave me…”

“Oppa, no! You wrong! I never do anything. I’m just… I’m just trying to speak to someone about what I felt. And I think Taecyeon-ssi,”

“Taecyeon?!” cut Jangwoo with his shocked voice.

Eunjung startled and realize that she make a great mistake by unproposely brought Taecyeon’s name and now bring maximum anger to Jangwoo.

“Oppa, we’re just… oppa!”

He push Eunjung aside and without listening her word. He open the door and found Taecyeon standing backing him.

“What take you so long, Eunjung-ssi?”

Taecyeon turn around and a minute later, he startled. It’s not Eunjung. It’s…

“You!”

In a flash, Jangwoo punch Taecyeon face and make Eunjung yells because of shocked. She want to go to Taecyeon, but Jangwoo hold her hands make her just can see Taecyeon struggle to stand up with a teary eyes.

“Jangwoo-ya, I can explain. Please!” said Taecyeon when he already stand up and hold the edge of his lips that just got punch by Jangwoo.

“What?! She’s my wife, Taecyeon-a! How can you? Both of you!” Jangwoo look at Eunjung and Taecyeon alternately.

“Oppa, it’s not like what you think it is. Please, let me,”

Jangwoo release Eunjung hands make Eunjung stop talking and look at him speechless. It’s look like he’s…

“I need to be alone, Eunjung-a. We. We need to be alone.” Jangwoo wishpering make Eunjung look at him speechless. And after that he leave both of them and disappear in the lift.

Eunjung fall on the ground make Taecyeon startled and catch her.

“Eunjung-ssi, are you okay?” ask Taecyeon. Eunjung look at Taecyeon with her teary eyes.

“Taecyeon-ssi, I need to be alone.” Said Eunjung with her sorrow smile make Taecyeon nodding his head and after that, he help Eunjung stand up. Eunjung let go Taecyeon’s hand in her shoulder and smile at him for a second. After that, Eunjung go inside her bedroom. Leaving Taecyeon alone.

-0-

Soyeon wake up from her sleep and look at someone that still sleeping while embracing her waist. She smile and gently his cheek so that he’ll not awake from his sleep. Soyeon realized, chatting, watching any animation movies, even just listening music and laying side by side until they fall asleep already become their favourite activites lately. Just being together with Seungho can make every single moment even the simple one become the most precious moment for her.

“You’re awake?” ask Seungho with his eyes closed, still sleeping.

“Eo.” Answer Soyeon still cares Seungho cheek.

“Is there anything you want to talk about?”

“No. Oppa just go back to sleep.”

Seungho then pull Soyeon closer to his hug and go back to sleep. Looking at Seungho like that make Soyeon can’t stop feeling grateful. It’s like, everything is complete. Thakyou God. Said Soyeon inside her heart. And finally go back to sleep in Seungho embrace.

After they awake, Soyeon and Seungho start to get ready for their work. After Soyeon take a bath and let Seungho go inside the bathroom, she start to tidy up Seungho’s bedroom.

“Omo, he’s never clean his bedroom.” Said Soyeon when she’s open Seungho’s closet.

There’s so many things that he just throw carelessly inside his closet. Soyeon then take the things one by one to clean all the things up. But when she move Seungho’s bag, she accidentaly dropped all of the things inside the bag because Seungho didn’t close the zipper.

“Aigoo. He even put the trash inside his bag? Jinjja!” Soyeon start to collecting all of the trash one by one and suddenly she found something. A letter. She open it and when she read it, she freeze for a moment. America?

“Soyeon-a, are you ready? Let me take you to your…” when Seungho open his bedroom door, he startled to see Soyeon that handling the letter from his workplace.

“Soyeon-a, where do you get that?”

“Until when do you want to hide this things from me, oppa?” ask Soyeon to Seungho.

“Soyeon-a,”

“Why do you never mention anything about this to me?” Soyeon repeat her question again. Make Seungho walk to her.

“It’s nothing. I never talk about this because it’s nothing important. Enough, okay.”

“America for three years. It’s not nothing. Do you have a plan to leave without even telling me first? Do you want to make me crazy when suddenly you leave me just like that? Do you really going to leaving me behind?”

“No.” Seungho look at Soyeon eyes deeply, and suddenly he sigh and look away. “I’m not telling you about this because I’m not going.”

Soyeon startled to hear Seungho answer. “What?”

“I’m not going. I don’t want to leave you. I already think about that and I already choose to stay beside you. We’re going to get married and I’ll never gonna leave you.”

“Are you serious? I’m not telling you to not go. I’m just…”

“It’s not you. It’s me. It’s me that can’t stand even just thinking about not going to see you for years. I can’t leave you. I want to be with you. Okay? So, can we stop talking about this?”

Soyeon look at Seungho eyes and finally nod her head. “Okay.” She then kiss Seungho’s lips and then hug him after that. But actually, Soyeon feel something isn’t right. It’s like Seungho is lying. Lying to her, and lying to himself.

-0-

She look at something on her hand silently. The invitation of Jinwoon and Hyomin’s engagement. Hwayoung look at her bestfriend with a pity look. She then hold Jiyeon hands and make Jiyeon look at her while faking a smile.

“Don’t smile. I know it just a camouflage. It’s just me, Jiyeon-a. Can you open your true feeling with me?” ask Hwayoung to her bestfriend. Jiyeon finally put her head into Hwayoung shoulder and start to cry.

“Jinwoon is my first love, Hwayoung-a.” said Jiyeon between her tears.

“Yeah. And you know what, he already become the best first love that you can get. He gave you many things. Joyful, sorrow, jealousy, angry, shy, and heartbreak. You can’t thank him enough for that. Maybe for the rest of your life, you can’t forget this love, but you can cherish it. At least, your first love also loves you back. There’s many people that only feel the love for themselves while their first love never love them back or even never notice them.”

Jiyeon nodding her head. Hwayoung is right. She have to admit, her first love was not as sadden as any other people’s first love. At least Jinwoon know her feeling and she also know Jinwoon feeling that also love her back. It's just they fall in love in the wrong timing and circumstances.

“And how about Joon?”

“I don’t know. I also don’t want to hurt his feeling again. Maybe I need to start fixing everything.”

“You want to leave him?”

“Not leaving. I want to stop this pretending. I don’t want him to take care of me anymore. He also has a heart that he needs to protect and take care. And for me, I just want to be alone for a while.” Said Jiyeon finally make Hwayoung understand. Somebody need to take the first step to fix this things up, or nobody will happy. But the first one to do the action will be the one who will hurt the most. And Jiyeon ready to take that.

“Are you sure that you’re gonna be okay?” ask Hwayong. Jiyeon then smile and hold her bestfriend hands.

“Eo. I have you, don’t I?”

“Yup! I’ll always be with you, chingu-ya.”

Jiyeon then hug Hwayoung and they finally walk inside their class.

-0-

After finishing her class, Jiyeon take her phone and start to call Joon. And when Joon pick up, he greet her warmly.

“Annyeong, ne yo-chin.”

“Annyeong. Where are you?”

“I’m in the library.”

“Can I meet you in the garden behind the campus? I need to talk to you.”

“Okay. I’ll meet you there. Bye..”

Jiyeon then walk to the garden and sit alone at one of the chair. There’s nobody here, so Jiyeon can feel more relax for a bit before she’ll talk to Joon directly. Not so long, someone walk to Jiyeon while waving his hand. Jiyeon also waving her hand to him. And when he finally standing in front of her, Jiyeon ask him to sit beside her.

“Hei,” greet Joon first.

“Hei. Sorry to ask you to come here this sudden. I don’t know any other place where I can speak to you without any distraction. Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Said Joon. “What do you want to talk to me? Is there something that bothering you?”

Jiyeon then nodding her head. And suddenly,

“Do you love me?”

Joon startled when he hear Jiyeon’s question. “Hey... Jiyeon-a,”

“Do you love me? Like, love me as a woman?”

The second question make Joon silent. He can’t give Jiyeon any answer because even he can’t give the true answer for himself. Jiyeon then sigh a little.

“Me neither.” Said Jiyeon.

“Ya, Lee Jiyeon, what are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about something that really happened here. You don’t love me, I also don’t love you.” Said Jiyeon and look at Joon’s eyes. She then take one of Joon’s hand and hold it gently.

“I love you like I love my older brother. You are the most caring person that I ever met. You’re kind, and gentle, and you never failed to make me smile and happy, but I still can’t love you more than just a big brother and little sister love. I even sometimes hate my heart that can’t fall in love with you. But, I think it’s because I don’t want to loose you as my treasure friend and brother. Do you understand what I say? And I know that you feel the same way to me. You also never love me like the way you love Hyomin-ssi. Am I right?” ask Jiyeon make Joon also give a heavy sigh and cares Jiyeon head.

“Yeah. You’re right. We’re just to smart to pretend that even makes ourself hard to define the true and fake. I’m sorry because I was to scared to make things up. But, above all the things that we’ve been trough, the care and love that I gave to you is always true. You’ll always my little sister.”

Joon then pull Jiyeon to his hug and both of them sigh grateful quietly because they know, despite every wrong that happen with them, they’ll never lose each other. Jiyeon even can feel her tears start flowing. She can feel one of her big burden was taken away by Joon’s warm hug.

“Thankyou for always be there for me. Please stay the way you are, okay?” said Jiyeon in her tears when they release each other hug. Joon chuckle at Jiyeon and cares her cheek. He also remove Jiyeon’s tears and kiss her forehead.

“Eo. I’ll always become the Joon Oppa that you know. Promise me you’ll tell me about everything. About your grade, your problems, your sorrow, even your boyfriend. Promise?”

Jiyeon then nodding her head make Joon smile and cares her head again.

“Aigoo, my Jiyeon is crying.” Said Joon and pinch Jiyeon’s cheek make Jiyeon groan and laugh at the same time. Joon then stand up and pull Jiyeon’s hand.

“So, what do you want to eat right now? Let me treat you some sweet things. How about cake? Or chocolate pudding? Or ice cream? Or…”

Jiyeon just smile to see Joon that walk in front of her hand to hand. She’ll never find another man that can change Joon’s position in her life forever. And she feel happy that she never lose him. And one day, she will come to Joon and tell him about someone that finally filling her heart. Promise.

To Be Continued 

Annyeong readers!

I'm sorry for always give you the long update. Because i always get writer block lately.

But now the chapter finally here! I'll try my hardest to make the update as fast as i can.

It's also time to end this story. Maybe three or four chapter left for this. 

So, keep reading, okay ^^

Sorry for any typo and grammar.

Don't forget to add your comment and subscribe, guys! Vote also my hope from you. 

So, see you later!

Happy reading.

-rashimaa