Happy News

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Someone knock the door. Eunjung who still cooking in the kitchen for the dinner go to the door and open it.

“Annyeonghaseyo,”

“Annyeong... ah, Taecyeon-ssi.” Eunjung bow to Taecyeon when she finds out the house guest is Taecyeon that also reply her bow.

“I’d like to meet Jangwoo, Eunjung-ssi.” Said Taecyeon.

“Ah.. ye. Jangwoo oppa still in the supermarket. Do you want to wait him just for a moment?” ask Eunjung. Taecyeon nodd his head and Eunjung open the door to let Taecyeon come in. She let him sit on the living room.

“You can wait here, Taecyeon-ssi. I will call Jangwoo oppa so he can go home sooner.”

“Gomawoyo Eunjung-ssi.” Said Taecyeon.

Eunjung go inside the family space and call Jangwoo.

“Oppa, Taecyeon-ssi is here. Can you come home sooner? Ne.. I’ll wait you.” Said Eunjung and hang up the phone.

Not so long, Boram come out from her room and come towards Eunjung.

“Who’s the guest, Eunjung-a?” ask Boram.

“Taecyeon-ssi, unnie. He is the son of my father-in-law’s rival.” Said Eunjung to Boram. Boram nodd her head understand and go to the bath room for a while. Eunjung go to the kitchen and make a drink for Taecyeon-ssi.

“I already called Jangwoo oppa to come home faster and he’s on his way here. Here is your tea.” Said Eunjung and put the tea cup in front of Taecyeon.

“Gomawoyo Eunjung-ssi.” Said Taecyeon.

Suddenly, the bell ring.

“Ah, that must be oppa. Wait for a second, Taecyeon-ssi.”

Eunjung open the door and let Jangwoo come in with her plastic bag from the grocery shop. And then, she go inside the family room with Boram. Let Jangwoo and Taecyeon together. However, they still can hear their conversation.

“Jangwoo!” Taecyeon hug Jangwoo when Jangwoo come to the living room.

“How long have you been waiting for me, Taecyeon-a?” ask Jangwoo to Taecyeon when they already sit in the sofa.

“Just five minutes ago. Here, i need to tell you something.” Said Taecyeon getting serious. Jangwoo already know the thing that Taecyeon wanna said, but he keep listen to Taecyeon statement without interrupted it.

“I’m sure you already know what is the thing that i’m gonna say, Jangwoo-a. But, let me tell you this. My father already prepared his lawyer to take over your father’s company. And i think, you have to move faster.” Said Taecyeon. Jangwoo keep silent and not answer anything. Taecyeon sigh concern and tap his cousin shoulder.

“I know it’s gonna be tough for you. Your father still in hospital but my father keep pushing his ambition to take over his company. I’m very sorry.” Taecyeon silent for a moment.

“But Jangwoo-a, i think you still have one way to save your company. Eunjung-ssi, must be pregnant faster.”

Jangwoo look at Taecyeon with his hopeless eyes.

“It’s beyond our control. It’s God’s. God still don’t want to give us a baby. I dont want to make Eunjung suffer because of my quick way to do a IVF, just because i want to safe my father’s company. And...”

“Jangwoo-ssi!!!”

Jangwoo and Taecyeon shocked to hear the yelling voice inside the family room. The go inside immediately and found Boram sit on the floor with Eunjung in her laps.

“Eunjung-a!” Jangwoo shout his wife’s name panic and run to her. He carried his wife to their room immediately, and take her to their bed.

“What happened with Eunjung, Boram-ssi?” ask Jangwoo to Boram who following them with Taecyeon.

“Before she pass out, she go inside the bathroom and throw up. I think she just have a fever. But, she suddenly passed out to the floor.” Said Boram to Jangwoo. Jangwoo look at Eunjung and hold her hand. It’s normal. Her body also normal. She don’t get any fever or cold. So, what happened?

“Maybe, she is pregnant, Jangwoo-ssi.” Said Boram to Jangwoo make Jangwoo very shocked. And also Taecyeon who standing beside her.

“Eunjung, pregnant?” ask Jangwoo still in his shocked.

“It’s just my opinion. She throw up but she didn’t sick. And this few day, she look so moody and she don’t want to eat anything. It’s a signal of a pregnant woman.” Said Boram to Jangwoo.

“Woaah! Jangwoo-a!! Congratulation!” said Taecyeon and pull Jangwoo to his hug. Meanwhile, Jangwoo still didn’t understand about what just he hear before.

“Jangwoo-a, i think you have to tell this to your family. I also gonna tell this to my family, so they will cancel their plan. Congrats, my brother!” said Taecyeon to Jangwoo once again happily.

“Taecyeon-a... I think, we must go to the hospital to check about Eunjung condition. You can come back later.” Said Jangwoo to Taecyeon.

“Ya. I will go home now. I hope the pregnant news is true. Congrats, Jangwoo-a.” said Taecyeon.

“Yah. Thank your for coming.” Said Jangwoo.

Boram take Taecyeon outside the house and leave Jangwoo with Eunjung in the room together.

Jangwoo hold Eunjung hands and suddenly Eunjung open her eye.

“Are you okay, yeobo?” ask Jangwoo. Eunjung bite her lips and open slowly. 

“I think, you should do that with Boram unnie faster, yeobo.” Said Eunjung make Jangwoo understand. This just Eunjung’s plan. And her plan with Boram have to work faster that he tought it was.

-0-

“Here you go. Vanilla, right?” Said Joon when he gave the ice cream cone to Jiyeon.

“Gomawoyo.” Jiyeon take the ice cream and put her phone inside her bag. They are sitting at the park right now because Joon have to shoot some photo for his task. He’s taking the photography department actually.

“Thanks for accompany me today, Jiyeon-a.” said Joon to Jiyeon and tap her head make Jiyeon blushy.

“It’s nice actually. I really want to feel the nature. I already become blue lately.” Said Jiyeon and smile sorrow when she look at the park. Joon look at that girls face. He smile and suddenly,

“Omo!” Jiyeon shocked when something cold touch her cheek. It’s Joon ice cream.

“Ya! It’s dirty!” said Jiyeon and try to clean the ice cream. But she think about something that can be more fun.

“Taste is!” said Jiyeon and put her ice cream to Joon face that also make it dirty. It even fall on his shirt. She laugh very hard and try to run from Joon. Everybody on the park is look at them, but they didn’t care.

“Ya! Jiyeon-a. It’s more that i get to you.” Said Joon and throw the ice cream to Jiyeon and it hit her face. Joon laugh and run to Jiyeon. He catch Jiyeon and put the ice cream to her face even more. Jiyeon also try to reply his attack.

“Your face is more beautifull right now, Jiyeon-a.” said Joon to Jiyeon and laugh so hard.

“Omona! Please stop it. It’s dirty and sticky. Stop. I’m not gonna revenge you. Joonie!” Jiyeon yelling and make Joon stop moving. Jiyeon realize something.

“Omo. I’m sorry, Joon-ssi.” Said Jiyeon to Joon. And that boy is smiling.

“Call me Joonie. Not Joon-ssi.” Said Joon to Jiyeon. Jiyeon smile shyly and nodd her head.

They finaly sit on the ground and start to clean her body from the ice cream with Jiyeon wet tissue.

“It’s fun.” Said Joon to Jiyeon.

“Ne. But, i’m really want to eat the ice cream that is already stick on your shirt.” Said Jiyeon make them laugh.

“Can we do it again tomorrow?” ask Joon. Jiyeon look at him shyly and nodd her head.

“Gomawo.” Joon hold her hand and suddenly, he come forward and approach her lips to Jiyeon. Jiyeon close her eyes and stop moving, even she feel that she don’t want to do it. It’s just about one inch before her lips is touching, Joon is freeze and sigh silently. He can’t do it. The next thing that Jiyeon know, Joon is kiss her forehead.

Jiyeon open her eyes and look at Joon who already back to his position and look at the sky.

“Mianhe. I can’t do it, because you aren’t Hyomin.” Said Joon. Jiyeon bite her lips and feeling something awkward. She also think it in the same way. She can’t kiss him because he isn’t....

Jiyeon suddenly realize. Her heart is wishpering something.

Jinwoon.

-0-

“White and gold is for the decoration. White rose is the flower. Romantic and elegant...” Soyeon read the magazine when she wait her cook in the kitchen. Qri is a glamour woman. She really want a glamour and rich touch in her wedding. What a expensive wedding!

“Vera Wang? Six thousand dollars above? Just for a dress?” ask Soyeon to her self. She open the page of the Vera Wang magazine catalog and really amazed with the wedding dress. She imagine her self in that wedding dress and smile. But, it’s just her dream.

Suddenly, she hear someone open the door and come inside the apartment. It’s Seungho. He come inside and walk to his room without saying anything to Soyeon who that also don’t want to speak to him.

Soyeon look at her soup that already boild up. It smell nice and yummy. So, she start to prepare the dining table for Seungho and herself. He must be hungry. And he’s gonna like her soup like....

“What is going on to me? I don’t need to prepare his dinner. If he wants to eat, he can prepare his food by himself!” said Soyeon and put back the plate to the cupboard.

She start eating while keep learning about Byunghee wedding. Even it also make her can’t enjoy the food perfectly.

Suddenly,

“Do you want to get married?”

Soyeon shocked after she heard that voice and look at the one who speak it before.

“Excuse me?” ask Soyeon to Seungho. Seungho take the cane of softdrink from the refrigerator and sit in front of Soyeon who keep reading the magazine without bothering him. He still not speak to Soyeon neither Soyeon to him. But, now he start to open his iPad and play the instrument from it. A piano instrument.

Soyeon lift up her head and look at Seungho who write something in his book.

“Is it you who playing this song?” ask Soyeon. Seungho just answer her with his nodd.

“It’s really amazing. Very beautiful.” Said Soyeon again.

“This is for my next concert.” Said Seungho make Soyeon a startled and amazed.

“Concert? You are a mucisian? You are an actress? Singer?” ask Soyeon interesed.

“Nope. I’m just a pianist in one of the orchestra.” Said Seungho and back to his book.

“A pianist? Really?! I’m a music teacher in my kindergarden in Korea. I also play the piano.” Said Soyeon. Seungho look at her and nodd his head without saying anything.

“Can i come to your concert?” ask Soyeon. Seungho shook his head make the woman in front of him become sad.

“Why?” ask Soyeon.

“My next concert is in New York.” Said Seungho make Soyeon sigh.

“But, you can come to my rehearsal tomorrow night.” Said Seungho make Soyeon suddenly getting bright even in his cold intonation.

“Jinjja? Jinjjayo?” ask Soyeon happy.

“As long as you don’t bother me there.” Said Seungho. Soyeon nodd her head.

“I promise!”

-0-

“He is healthy, don’t have history of any concern disease. He is one hundred percent Korean. And it’s fertile.” Said the doctor to her. She read the paper and think it for a moment.

“When is the perfrect time for me to do the process? If it possible, i want to do it on this week.” Asked her. The doctor look at her medical check up and his calendar.

“When you are ovulation. And from your medical check up, your ovulation day is tomorrow morning. You can stay here tonight, so we can do the process immediately.” Said the doctor to her. She nodd her head and go out from the hospital. Tomorrow is the day that gonna change her life forever. So, will stay in the hospital to do the process tonight. She remember that she still has many money that Jangwoo give to her before. So, she can afford it. 

Boram take her phone and call Eunjung.

“Yeoboseyo, Eunjung-a. I need to stay in my old house today. Because, i need to pack my father’s stuff and also mine. And, can i absent from work tomorrow? Yeah? Thank you Eunjung-a. Ne.. I’ll be back tomorrow night. Bye.” Said Boram and hang up the phone.

She go to the imigration table and sign herself to the hospital. And the nurse take her to her treatment room. When she already alone, she look at her phone. This is a good decision for everybody. Especially for Eunjung.

She turn off her phone and wait until the time that she will do the process. And she will never regret it.    

to be continued

Hey readers!

After a long time i just can access internet from my cellphone.

Finaly i can open it from my PC!

And i'm back with the new chapter, everyone ^^

I hope all of you is enjoying and love this new chapter. 

And also, i really need your comment so i can make the next chapter more better.

Bytheway, don't forget to subscribe guys =)

Sorry for the grammar and typo chingu.

Happy reading ^^

Love,

rashimaa