No More Contract

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Soyeon who still on the kitchen doing her dishes, walk to the cashire table when she heard Eunjung calling her name.

“A call for you Soyeon unnie.” Said Eunjung and give the phone to her.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Soyeon-ssi.” Soyeon shocked when she know who is the one who called her. It’s Seungho-ssi.

“Seungho-ssi? What happened?” ask Soyeon.

“It’s about yesterday. Do you really want to come to my rehearsal?” ask Seungho. Soyeon nodd her head happily.

“Yeah! When? Where?”  ask Soyeon excited.

“I’ll pick you at Eunjung cafe on 05.30 p.m.” said Seungho to Soyeon.

“Jinjja? Thank you very much.” Said Soyeon and hang up the phone.

“What happened unnie?” ask Eunjung to Soyeon who look very happy after received the call from her brother.

“I’m gonna watch Seungho-ssi concert rehearsal Eunjung-a.” said Soyeon. Eunjung look a little bit shocked.

“Jinjja? My brother rehearsal? Wow...” said Eunjung make Soyeon confused.

“Wae, Eunjung-a?” ask Soyeon. Eunjung shook her head.

“No. It’s just, my brother is never ask someone, especialy a woman to have any relation to his private life.” Said Eunjung to Soyeon make Soyeon silent for a while and laugh.

“I’m the one who asked her first, Eunjung-a.” said Soyeon and go back to her kitchen. Eunjung lift up her shoulder and back to her work. 

Suddenly, Soyeon phone is ringing. Byunghee?

“Yeoboseyo, Byunghee-a?” ask Soyeon when she already accept his call.

“Soyeonnie, what are you doing right now?” ask Byunghee.

“I’m working. Wae?”

“Hem... Soyeonnie, i called the event organizer before to cancel my meeting with them. But, when i want ro reschedule my meeting, they said that the schedule is full until the next two weeks. So, i don’t reschedule the meeting. And i decided to take you there as my wife maid of honnor.” Said Byunghee to Soyeon make her heart feel cracked a little.

“Can you? Please... I’m really need your help, Soyeonnie. This 4 p.m, just one hour or least.” Byunghee start to begging make Soyeon can’t refuse it. Beside, it just a meeting. It’s not gonna take long. And she still can go to Seungho rehearsal on time.

“Ne.. I will company you there.”

“Thanks, Soyeonnie! I’ll pick you at 3.45 p.m, right?” said Byunghee to Soyeon in his happy tone make Soyeon smile a little. He never change, still the cute Byunghee.                                                                                                                                                                               

-0-

Joon help Jiyeon carry her books when they already arrive in collage. Everybody start to look at that two people, most of them with their envious look. 

Suddenly, Jiyeon look at someone who walk in across them. Their eyes meet. Jiyeon start to smile, but suddenly he turn his head on her. Jiyeon feel something awkward and hurt in her heart. But, she realize that Hyomin is walk beside him. Holding his hand. Very tightly.

Jiyeon look at Joon a bit and she knows that Joon also look at the same direction as her. And finally, four of them is standing in front of each other on the center of the hallway.

They silence until Joon start to open .

“How are you, Minnie-a?” ask Joon to Hyomin. Hyomin just smile a bit. Jinwoon look at Hyomin and start to embrace Hyomin.

“She’s fine.” Answer Jinwoon to Joon. Joon nodd her head look so relieve and sad also.

“I’m glad if she’s okay.” Said Joon and smile at Jinwoon. Suddenly, Jinwoon look at the girl that standing silently beside Joon.

“Congratulation. Both of you.” Said Jinwoon to Jiyeon and Joon. Jiyeon look at Jinwoon deeply and move to his hand that embrace Hyomin. And she feels that Joon is hold her hand even tightly.

“Thankyou, Jinwoon-a. Maybe someday four of us can go out together.” Said Joon. Jinwoon smile again and tap Joon shoulder.

“Double date is a great idea.” Said Jinwoon make Joon and Jiyeon suddenly taken a back. Joon look at Hyomin, but she just hiding her face.

“Meet you later Joon-a, Jiyeon-ssi.” Said Jinwoon and leave them after he bow to Jiyeon, with Hyomin.

When Jinwoon and Hyomin already gone, Joon look at the girl that standing beside him.

“Gwencana?” ask Joon. Jiyeon smile and nodd her head slowly. Joon cares Jiyeon hair and go to their class.

-0-

“Congratulation, Eunjung-a!” Jangwoo eomma hug her daughter-in-law. Eunjung and Jangwoo look at each other and feel something guilty.

“Son, i’m happy for you. You’re gonna be a father.” Said his father to Jangwoo. His father is already awake since two days ago. And his condition is getting better.

“Gomawo appa.” said Jangwoo to his father.

Before they arrive, Taecyeon was called their parents and told them that Eunjung is give a sign of a pregnant woman. And they can’t say the truth because eomma and appa look very happy. They even forget about the surrogate mother that they’ve planed before.  

“Eunjung-a, i need to cook you something. I’m very happy right now. Both of you. Maybe, after your father can go home, i will cook many food for you Eunjung-a.” said Jangwoo mother and hug Eunjung again. Eunjung nodd her head.

“Ne, eomonie.”  Said Eunjung. Jangwoo look at his father that also look very happy.

“It’s not because our company. But it purely because i’m gonna have a grandchild.” Said his father to him.

“Ye appa. I understand.” Jangwoo nodd his head and look at Eunjung. They gonna lie to everyone. Not just to Taecyeon family. But also to their family.

-0-

“One... two... three... one... two... three...” Jiyeon is practicing her move for the dance test next week in the university dancing studio alone. For your information, Jiyeon is taking dance department in this collage. Jinwoon is music department. And Hyomin is fashion design department. As for Joon, i already tell you before that he take the photography department.

‘Where have you been’ Rihanna stomping in the room make the girl that standing in the middle of the room dance energicly.

But, without she realize, somebody is watching her in front of the studio quietly. Until...

“Jinwoon-a! What are you doing there?!”

Jiyeon focus distracted when she heard someone is yelling Jinwoon name outside the studio. She go outside and found Jinwoon beating Mir in front of the studio door.

“Jinwoon-ssi?” said Jiyeon make Jinwoon suddenly stop moving and look at Jiyeon. And then, she smile clumsy at Jiyeon while push Mir on the floor.

“Jinwoon-a! It’s hurt!” said Mir in his cute aegyo cry expresion. Jinwoon help him get up and cares his head in a rough way, but still look at Jiyeon make her laugh a little.

“What are you doing here, Jinwoon-ssi?” ask Jiyeon to Jinwoon that look very awkward.

“Me? I’m... i’m... just passing by. Yes.” Said Jinwoon twitchy.

“Passing by? I thought you’re standing here almost twenty minutes to watching Jiyeon-ssi on the studio, Jinwoon-a.” Jinwoon startled and punch Mir head immediately. Make Jiyeon laugh again.

“I’m just passing by! Why is it so important to me to watch you dancing?” said Jinwoon again. Jiyeon smile and nodd her head.

“How do you know that she is dancing in the studio?” ask Mir again with her dumb childish face make Jinwoon back to panic. Jiyeon laugh again.

“Shut up!” said Jinwoon angry.

“He’s just passing by, Mir-ssi. Just passing by.” Said Jiyeon teasing Jinwoon to Mir make Jinwoon look ashamed and feel awkward.

“Jiyeon-a!” Hwayoung come to Jiyeon suddenly silent awkward when she see Jinwoon and Mir there.

“Hwayoung-a, omo! Gomawo!” said Jiyeon when she look at the juice bottle in Hwayoung hand and take it for herself.

“Ah, Hwayoung-a, this is Mir-ssi. Mir-ssi, this is Hwayoung, my best friend.” Said Jiyeon introduce Mir and Hwayoung.

“I’m Mir. Nice to meet you.” Said Mir cutely. Hwayoung smile shyly.

“I’m Ryu Hwayoung. Nice to meet you to Mir-ssi.” Said Hwayoung to Mir.

“Hwayoung-a, Mir-ssi is a rapper too. Maybe, you can talk about your next test with him.” Said Jiyeon.

“Really? You are a rapper, Mir-ssi?” ask Hwayoung.

“Ne! You too?” Hwayoung nodd her head make Mir yell happy. Jinwoon look at the two childish person in front of him with his strange look.

“Can we talking for a second?” ask Mir to Hwayoung. Hwayoung nodd her head.

“Oke! Jinwoon-a, call me if you want to go, okay?! Bye!” said Mir to Jinwoon. And then, he say good bye to Jiyeon with Hwayoung and leave Jiyeon and Jinwoon together.

When they already alone, they just standing in front of each other awkwardly. Jinwoon finally open first.

“Is it something you want to say?” ask Jinwoon.

“Congratulation for you and Hyomin-ssi. I haven’t had a time to say it to you before. But both of you look perfect for each other.” Said Jiyeon to Jinwoon with her little smile.

“You too. With Joon. Congratulation.” Said Jinwoon cold. Jiyeon nodd her head. And they back to silent again.   

“Hem.. i need to get back to my practice.” Said Jiyeon. Jinwoon nodd his head slowly make Jiyeon turn back and walk into the studio. But suddenly, she stop because Jinwoon hold her hand.

“Wae?” ask Jiyeon in her low voice. Jinwoon sigh for a moment.

“Our contract is over. You’re not my driver anymore. Let's act like we never know each other.” Said Jinwoon to Jiyeon. Jiyeon startled.

Jinwoon release Jiyeon’s hand slowly. And then, he walk away.

Jiyeon freeze there. And suddenly, something drop from her eye. Something that call tears.

-0-

Soyeon close the cafe and standing outside the door. The cafe is close faster that usual because Eunjung and Jangwoo can’t comeback to the cafe, Boram unnie still don’t come to cafe since her father passed away. And Soyeon need to go with Byunghee.

Not so long, the car that Soyeon know stop in front of her. Byunghee come out from it.

“Soyeonnie, let’s go.” Said Byunghee and pull Soyeon to the side of the car and also help her get inside.

After that, they go to the wedding organizer office.

(In France Language)

“Jung Byunghee and Lee Qri.” Said Byunghee to the staff.

“Yes. Wait for a moment.” Said her and go inside the wedding planner office. Mrs. Giselle Douch.

“Both of you can come in.” the receptionist ask Byunghee and Soyeon to go inside the office room and they meet with the wedding planner.

“Good evening, Mrs. Douch.” Byunghee give her greet to the woman that sit on her table.

“Good evening, please sit.” Said her to Byunghee and Soyeon. Both of them finally sit on the chair accross of Mrs. Douch. 

“Mr. Jung Byunghee And Ms. Lee Qri.” Soyeon realize immediately and refuse it.

“I’m not Ms. Qri.” Said Soyeon with her minim France Language. Byunghee repeat her sentece to Mrs. Douch.

“Sorry, Mam. She is not my fiancee. She is Soyeon. My bride maid of honnor. Qri can’t come here today.” Said Byunghee. Mrs. Douch nodd her head understand.

“So, what can we do to your wedding, mister?” ask Mrs. Douch.

“We want to married on January 20th on Ritz Hotel. But about the detail, she can tell you.” Said Byunghee. Mrs. Douch open her laptop and search the day on her calendar.

“20 is empty. We can mark your day now. And how about the theme?” ask her to Soyeon. Soyeon start to open with her English language.

“Ms. Qri want the glamour romantic and elegant wedding. White and gold is the color. White rose is the main flower. The decoration must be elegant but still have the romantic feeling. And she want the best food, best decoration and best cake for wedding.” Said Soyeon make Byunghee smile salute. She’s really great and responsible.

“I understand. Now, you need to sign this agreement papper and we can start to look about the wedding detail.” Said Mrs. Douch.

After Byunghee sign the agreement, they start to speak about the wedding rundown. Byunghee always discuss anything to Soyeon. Make Soyeon feel like arraging her own wedding. Soyeon really happy and feel warm in her heart. She forget about Byunghee true fiancee, Qri. But, Soyeon also always look at her watch. Forty minutes to 05.30 p.m. 

-0-

“Hyung, where are you going?” ask Cheundong to Seungho who take his bag and his car key when everyone is going to the cafetaria on this break time.

“I want to pick my friend. I will be back when the break time is over.” Said Seungho and leave Cheundong to his car. 05.00 p.m. perfect time to go. He will be not late to pick up Soyeon.

“Friend? Girlfriend it is.” Said Cheundong and back to the cafetaria to eat their dinner.

-0-

05.00 p.m. Soyeon look at her watch. Byunghee still look so serious and excaited.

“Byunghee-a, i need to go now.” Said Soyeon to Byunghee.

“Just one second, Soyeonnie. Just one second.” Said Byunghee make Soyeon nodd her head.

One second for fifteen minutes. Soyeon wishper to Byunghee.

“Byunghee-a, i have another plan to do in 05.30 p.m. Can we go home now?” ask Soyeon to Byunghee. Byunghee look at his watch.

“Five minutes again, Soyeonnie. I will take you there on time. This office with your cafe is near.” Said Byunghee. Soyeon nodd her head. Can’ resist Byunghee anymore.

05.20. Finally, Byunghee stand up and end the meeting.

“Okay, this is the first option. I will take my fiancee here next time. And about the other thing, you can tell it to my maid of honnor.” Said Byunghee. They finally leave the WO office.

Soyeon look at her watch. Five minutes more to 05.30. Can Byunghee make it? Suddenly...

“Oh my God..” Soyeon shoked to see the way in front of their car. It’s traffic jam. Soyeon sigh hard and start to panic.

“Soyeonnie, i’m sorry. I don’t know that we can stuck in this traffic jam like this. I’m sorry.” Said Byunghee.

“Yes... yes..” said Soyeon can’t say anything. She just thinking about Seungho. He’s gonna be mad. She remember that she don’t have Seungho phone number. What a fool.

05.30 p.m. Soyeon just sit quietly on his sit. Without saying anything. The traffic jam still continue. And it’s already 05.30. Seungho will wait for her. Stupid.

-0-

“Gomawo Soyeonnie. Sorry for today. I’m terribly sorry...” said Byunghee to Soyeon.

Soyeon look at the dashboard clock. 08.45 p.m. She can’t say anything. Byunghee doesn't plan this either. She nodd her head.

“Yes. It’s okay. Thanks for the ride, Byunghee. Good night.” Soyeon come out from Byunghee’s car and wait until Byunghee leave. After that, she walk to the cafe. Seungho, must be already come back to his rehearsal. He wouldn’t wait for me here. I’m a bad...

“Seungho-ssi?” Soyeon look at someone who sleeping inside his car. It’s Seungho. Soyeon face getting bright and she run to Seungho car and knock the window.

“Seungho-ssi!”

Seungho open his eyes slowly and look at the one who called him before. When he know who is she, he close his face immediately and try to clean his sleepy face, make Soyeon laugh.

“Seungho-ssi,” Seungho finally open the window and look at the girl that standing in front of his car. And then, he look at his watch. 08.45 p.m.

“I know... i’m sorry.” Said Soyeon to Seungho.

“Can we go now? To your rehearsal?” ask Soyeon. Seungho shook his head.

“It’s already finish. We’re late.” Said Seungho to Soyeon. Soyeon sigh guilty and look at Seungho again.

“Mianhae... jeongmal mianhae...” said Soyeon. Don’t know why, Seungho can’t angry to her.

“Come in.” said Seungho.

Soyeon look at him confused. “What?”

“Let’s go to my rehearsal.”

to be continued 

Annyeong readers!

New chapter is here...

The conflict and the drama is coming here.

I hope you will love it even more, chingu ^^

Oh ya, i need your comment so much for the chapter. So it'll be better than this. 

So, please comment and give me an estimation, okay? 

Subscribe is also my wish for you :)

Once again, sorry for the wrong grammar and typo guys.

Thank you very much :D

Love,

rashimaa