The Truth of Love

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No one POV

She looks at the flower that she holds in her hand. White roses. And then the white dress that she wear. Really beautiful and elegant. And then her face that look so beautiful on that natural make up.

“Soyeon unnie... come on.” Ahreum and Jiyeon come from outside door and help her prepare her dress. Her wedding dress. They using the same purple dress and look so beautiful together.

They help Soyeon to hold her wedding dress until they arrive at the ballroom. And then, her mother and father pick her.

“Why I can’t stop my tears? I love you, Soyeonnie.. Eomma love you. Be happy, okay?” said her mother to Soyeon and hug her daughter. Make Soyeon start to cry again. Jiyeon and Ahreum also crying.

“Ani.. ani.. don’t cry. You are going to ruin your make up. Kajja. Let’s go inside. If not, we all going to ruin our make up.” Said her mother. 

And then, Soyeon look at her father. He smiles at her and give her his hands.

“Are you ready my angel?” ask her father. Soyeon smile and nodd her head.

“Ne appa...”

And then, the finally walk. Following Jiyeon and Ahreum. Go inside the Church. Everybody stand up when they see Soyeon walk with her father. Soyeon can see everyone there. Eunjung, her maid of honor, standing in the front with Jangwoo, and she’s carrying her baby boy. Boram unnie also standing beside her mother and smile at her. And all off her friends is also coming.

And her eyes is finally capturing on someone that standing in front of the pastor. Yang Seungho. He using the white tuxedo and welcome her with his calming looks and opens his hand to welcome her. Soyeon smile happy and walk to him slowly.

But suddenly, somebody is passing her. Also with white and more beautiful wedding dress. She walk to him and he welcome her really happy. Soyeon wan’t so speak, but she realize, her voice is stuck in her troth. She looks at her father, but she realizes, there is nobody that she knows. She looks at herself, but she realizes, she is using the dress that Jiyeon and Ahreum wear before.

And Soyeon look again to Seungho and that woman. It’s... Lee Qri. They already said they wedding vows.

“You may kiss the bride.” Seungho pull Qri and kiss her in her lips. Make everybody clapping their hands. But Soyeon.. She tries to walk to Seungho, but she realizes, the distance is getting farther.

“Se.. Seungho! Seungho!!” he not even hear her. And suddenly, something is grabbing Soyeon and makes her fall on the cliff that doesn’t have the bottom.

“Soyeon!”

Soyeon suddenly open her eyes and startled. She found Seungho beside her. Holding her hand. He looks at Soyeon and cares her hair.

“Are you had a bad dream?” ask Seungho. Soyeon nod her head slowly. Seungho smile and hold Soyeon hands tighter.

“Gwenchana. I’m here. Get back to sleep.” Said Seungho.

“Are you going to leave me?” Soyeon ask him in her really soft voice. Seungho come closer to Soyeon and peek her lips. Soyeon finally can be calm down and close her eyes again. She can feel, Seungho is holding her hand and put his head on Soyeon laps. Make Soyeon feel comfort and safe.

-0-

“Soyeon unnie, are you awake?” Soyeon open her eyes and look at Eunjung that sit beside her. Soyeon look around. She feels unfamiliar with the room. And when she found the infuse that stick on her hand, she finally realize, she’s in hospital. She remember, the last time she awake, she still in her apartment, in her kitchen.

“Eunjung-a? Why I’m here?” ask Soyeon. Eunjung push the bed button to make Soyeon’s bed is straighter.

“You have a high fever, Soyeon unnie. And you also have anemia. Seungho oppa found you faint in the kitchen and he brought you here. Hahaha... he’s really funny. He really panic when he told me about your condition and he also thought that you have a serious illness.” Said Eunjung to Soyeon.

“Em... Now, where is Seungho-ssi?” ask Soyeon.

“Ah, oppa need to go to her work place for a moment. He wants to ask for an absent first. So, he asked me to stay here until he’s back.” Said Eunjung.

“Absent?” ask Soyeon again. Eunjung nod her head.

“Yes. He wants to take care of you until you get better, unnie. Hem... you really something to him, unnie. I never saw him like this to everybody else before. Even for her ex-girlfriend.” Said Eunjung. Suddenly, Soyeon think about something.

“Eunjung-a, do you know who Lee Qri is?” ask Soyeon carefully.

“Lee Qri? Jihyun unnie?” ask Eunjung.

“Jihyun?” Soyeon repeat what just Eunjung said before. Eunjung nod her head.

“Yes. Lee Qri, right? Her real name is Lee Jihyun. Oppa call her Qri because it’s mean cutely pretty.”

“What? Do you mean, Seungho?”

“Yes.. Seungho oppa. Jihyun unnie is Seungho Oppa ex-girlfriend on collage.” Said Eunjung. Soyeon finally realize what is the relationship between Seungho and Qri. And Qri is the name that Seungho gave to Qri when they’re still in relationship.

“Can you tell me more about Seungho and Qri, Eunjung-a?”

“Seungho oppa and Jihyun unnie? They had a relationship since they met on junior high school until collage. And when Jihyun unnie wanted to became an artist, she ended their relationship. It’s all that I knew.” Said Eunjung. Soyeon remember what Byunghee told her before. He also met Qri in high school, so?

“Eunjung-a, how about... Byu,”

Seungho open the door make Soyeon stop talking. He looks at Soyeon that already awake. He walks to Soyeon and hold her hand.

“Do you feel better?” ask Seungho. Soyeon nod her head slowly.

“Aigoo... you’re not yourself, oppa. Are you two having a relationship?” ask Eunjung to Soyeon and Seungho. Seungho smile and cares her dongsaeng head.

“You can back home, Eunjung-a. I already here.” Said Seungho.

“Omo! You told me to leave?” ask Eunjung. Soyeon smile and hold Eunjung hand.

“Eunjung-a, go home. You can’t be so tired. You have to protect your pregnancy.” Said Soyeon, Seungho suddenly startled and look at Eunjung.

“You... pregnant?” ask Seungho. Eunjung smile widely at her oppa and nodd her head. Seungho laugh happy and hug his dongsaeng.

“Chukae Eunjung-a! I finally can be an uncle.” Said Seungho.

“Yes! Okay okay. I need to go back to my cafe. Bye oppa... bye unnie...” said Eunjung and leave Soyeon room. When they two already alone, Seungho look at Soyeon that don’t want to look at him.

“Are you still mad at me?” ask Seungho. Soyeon still silent.

“Do you want me to explain everything to you?” ask Seungho. Soyeon finally look at Seungho.

“Can you?”

Seungho nod his head and sit beside Soyeon in the edge of her bed.

“When I’m in junior high school, I had a bestfriend. She is Lee Qri. Lee Jihyun.”

Soyeon realize, it’s the same thing that Eunjung told her before. But, she still wants to hear it from Seungho mouth first.

“She is my bestfriend and also my first love. I can confessed my feeling to her when we are in high school and had a happy relationship. But, in senior year, the new student is came. From Korea. He is Jung Byunghee. He and Jihyun share the same class together. And since then, Jihyun start to ignore me. Finally, we got into collage. Jihyun and Byunghee come into the same collage again. But I’m not with them. Make my relationship getting farther. And on the other day, I found them slept together at her apartment. Since then, we never spoke again.” Soyeon startled and speechless to hear him. Byunghee, slept with Qri when she still had a boyfriend.

“I feel hurt too much for all of women beside Eunjung and my mom. And since then, I close my heart to any girl because I’m afraid to getting hurt for the second time. Until, until I met you.” Said Seungho make Soyeon startled. She looks at Seungho eyes deeply. Seungho suddenly hold Soyeon hand.

“Saranghae, Soyeon-a.”

Soyeon speechless and slowly, she can feel like she is smiling. Slowly, Seungho kiss her   lips and then it getting passionate.

“I’m yours, Seungho-a.” said Soyeon make Seungho smile and pull Soyeon to his hug. They get flowing with their feeling and can’t stop their heart to making that love. Soyeon know, Seungho is now the reason why she is here. Not because Byunghee anymore. It’s because God want her to meet Seungho. And feel this amazing love.

-0-

“Are you leaving, Miss Park?” ask the nurse when she release the infuse in Soyeon hand.

“Yes. I’m getting better. Thank you, nurse.”

When the nurse leaving her room, Soyeon smile again remember about last night. Actually, there is nothing happened between them. Seungho don’t want to touch Soyeon more than kiss and hug. They are slept together. But just sleep. Seungho said that, he doesn’t want to touch Soyeon more than that. And last night, they just sleeping together, hugging and cuddling each other. And it’s enough for them.

“Are you ready?” Seungho come inside the room and come to Soyeon who still sit on the bed.

“Yes, I’m ready.” Soyeon try to stand up, but suddenly her body getting limp and want to fall. But, Seungho catch her immediately.

“Gwenchana?” ask Seungho. Soyeon nodd her head.

“Just feeling dizzy a bit. But I’m fine.” Said Soyeon. But suddenly, Seungho carry Soyeon, make that girl shocked.

“Seungho-ssi, I’m fine. I can walk by my self.” Said Soyeon. But, Seungho don’t listen to her and carried Soyeon until they arrive at their car and he drive the car to their apartment. When they are arriving, Seungho help Soyeon to get out from the car and go to their room.

“Do you hungry?” ask Seungho to Soyeon when they already in Soyeon room and Soyeon already lying on her bed.

“Ani. Is you that never eat since last night.” Said Soyeon. Seungho shook his head.

“I’m fine. I’ll eat later. Now, get some rest.” Seungho warp Soyeon with her blanket. But Soyeon hold his hand.

“You must eat. Let’s eat together.” Said Soyeon and finally Seungho nod his head. He helps Soyeon walk to the kitchen.

“What do you want to eat?” ask Soyeon. When Seungho look Soyeon want to cook, he holds her hand and stop her immediately.

“What are you doing? Just rest and I’ll cook the food.” Said Seungho maid Soyeon laugh and release Seungho hands.

“I’m fine. I just had a fever. Not a big accident until I can’t do anything. Beside, I want to cook something for my boyfriend.” Said Soyeon and kiss Seungho cheek. Finally, Seungho nod his head and let Soyeon do the food. When the fried rice is ready, Soyeon put it in front of them. They start to pray and after that, Seungho look at his food really happy.

“Kajja! Let’s eat!”   

He eat the entire food make Soyeon laugh and happy. First day of her new relationship. New new relationship.

-0-

“Merci...” Jiyeon say thank you to Glance, her friend that gave her the note from the class before. When she walks to the garden, suddenly her eyes meet at someone’s. Jiyeon smile widely and waving her hand at him.

“Jinwoon-ssi...” said Jiyeon while she keeps waving her hand. But suddenly...

He glances at her and not even replies her wave. Jiyeon stop waving and confused. Is he doesn’t look at her? But, she knows that he look at her before. Ah, he mustn’t saw me here. Jiyeon keep her positive mind and chase Jinwoon to the stairs.

“Jinwoon-ssi! Jinwoon-ssi!” Jiyeon yells Jinwoon name and run to him. But Jinwoon keep walking. Not even stop to wait for Jiyeon. Jiyeon know, there is something happened. Jinwoon must be hear her called now. Because, there is nobody in the stair and Jiyeon already yelled at him really hard.

Jiyeon run again and finally see Jinwoon sit on her studio class, playing his guitar. Jiyeon come inside and walk to him slowly.

“Annyeong...” said Jiyeon to Jinwoon. Jinwoon turn around and look at Jiyeon.

“Wae?” ask Jinwoon cold. Jiyeon feel strange, but she keeps her emotion and tries to talk to Jinwoon again.

“Ani... i just want to meet you.” Said Jiyeon and want to sit beside Jinwoon. But suddenly, Jinwoon put his bag to the chair that Jiyeon want to sit before. Make her feel startled and look at Jinwoon.

“Jinwoon-ssi? Is there anything wrong?” ask Jiyeon. Jinwoon keep silent and don’t answer Jiyeon question.

“Jinwoon-ssi, is there anything that bothering you?” ask Jiyeon again. But suddenly, Jinwoon look at Jiyeon with his cool stare. Jiyeon feel taken a back and can’t look at Jinwoon eyes. It’s too scary.

“Wa... wae?” ask Jiyeon afraid. Jinwoon look at her even deeper. But suddenly, he throws his look away and sighs hard.

“Go. I don’t want to hurt you more than this. Go.” Said Jinwoon make Jiyeon confused.

“What?” ask Jiyeon. Jinwoon sigh again and look down.

“Go... Stay away from me. Stay with Joon. He deserves you more than me.” Said Jinwoon in his low voice.

“Jinwoon-ssi... What are you talking about? We... we love each other, right?” ask Jiyeon. Suddenly, Jinwoon stand up and standing in front of Jiyeon. He looks at Jiyeon eyes.

“We never love each other. We just pretend to be. So from now, we need to stop pretending. And live without each other are better.” Said Jinwoon.

Jiyeon heart feels so hurt and she looks at Jinwoon. Try to find any answer that it’s just a kidding from his eyes. But, she can’t find anything. There is no emotion. Jiyeon start to cry.

“But... yesterday...”

“It’s nothing.” Said Jinwoon cut Jiyeon sentence. Jiyeon feel more hurt and hurt inside her heart. But, she braves herself to look at Jinwoon’s eyes.

“But, but... I love you.” Said Jiyeon softly. Jinwoon look at her and start to speak.

“But, I... don’t.”

Jiyeon feel like something slap her face and it hurting her heart also when Jinwoon said that to her before. Jinwoon turn back and leave Jiyeon with his guitar make Jiyeon more hurt. And then, Jiyeon sigh hard and remove her tears.

“So... everything you do yesterday, is just faked? All of that?” ask Jiyeon. Jinwoon doesn’t answer her and keep focusing on his guitar. When she sees there is nothing that Jinwoon do to answer her, Jiyeon nod her head.

“Geurae. If is this all just a faked, thank you for let me know earlier. So, I can stop loving you from now.” Said Jiyeon.

“But remember,”

Jinwoon hold her ears, try to hear what will Jiyeon said later, but he keep hide it by focusing on his guitar. Jiyeon start to speak.

“If... all that you just said was a lied, and you want to get back with me, I already assume that all of this is the true faked. So, if you already leave, please never comeback.”

After saying that, Jiyeon leave Jinwoon studio and run to the garden while she crying harder. She doesn’t know what happened. Yesterday, its look like Jinwoon is her’s. But right now, he seems so far away. What happened? Why anything that happened lately is shocking her. She never know anything. She just be the viewers, and the victim. Even she is the one who don’t know anything, she also the one that going to be hurt the most. And right now, is the most hurting thing that she ever feels. She can’t believe anybody.

Suddenly, someone is touch Jiyeon shoulder. Jiyeon turn around and look at the person who standing behind her. Jiyeon stand up immediately and hug him tightly.

“Gwenchana, Jiyeonnie?” ask him. Jiyeon sigh hard and nod her head.

“Take me away, Joon-a. I’m yours.” Said Jiyeon make Joon hug her even tightly. Joon wishpering something on Jiyeon ears.

“Gomawo. For making yourself mine.”

Jiyeon nod her head and hug Joon again. Even her heart still denied it.

Without anybody knows, someone is watching them from a far. Suddenly, a girl come and connected her hand to him.

“Kajja oppa..” said Hyomin to Jinwoon. Jinwoon finally nod his head and following Hyomin leave that place.

to be continued

Annyeong readers!

It's been a long time since my last update.

Sorry for this long time no update guys. I've been very very busy with my task lately.

Ohya, welcome for the new readers! I hope you can enjoy our fiction ^^

This is my new chapter. Still oriented in  SsongMelody couple.

But, i'll try to make the three couple part is equal.

So, keep patient for the Woojung and G-Minor shiper, okay?

I still need your comment and subscribe guys. Don't forget it, okay.

And also, as always, sorry for the wrong grammar and typo, guys.

Okay, Happy weekend.

And Happy Reading!

Enjoy!

Love, rashimaa