Old Friend Of Mine

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

Yoonmi’s POV

My name is Byun Yoonmi. I am a close friend of Hyejin. We were best friends when we were in elementary and highschool but somehow we grew apart. I came back to visit her when I heard the news that she is getting married with Gdragon.

 “Ofcourse not, dude.” Hyejin replied.

“Dude, why’d you not tell me you’re getting married?” I pouted. I remember when we were still young, she said she’ll never forget to invite me and look what happened now?

“I’m sorry I broke my promise.” She replied. You really should be sorry, yah!

“No big deal. So you ready for the wedding celebration?” I asked.

“Ofcourse! You’re coming right?” She said.

“Uh, I don’t know. I’m really busy and stuff.” I said. Actually, I am going to attend because her sister invited me.

“Oh come on! Please please?” She pleaded. This girl never changed.

“Like duh? Ofcourse I will attend! I promised that remember?” I laughed. Why is she so gullible?

“Psh! So, any boys in your life?” She asked.

“I’ll never spill!” I teased.

“Yeah right. I remember when we were in highschool, you always tell me stuff like that. What happened, dude?” She said. People change?

“Some things change. So uh, where’s the groom? I want to personally meet him!” I said. Yes I know Gdragon but it’s because of his popularity worldwide.

“I’ll invite him over for dinner, if you want to.” She replied. So I’m staying here until dinner?

“But that’s like hours away!” I said. I’m an impatient person so I don’t really want to wait any longer.

“Oh come on! We could bond while we wait!” She said. What are we going to do?

“And where are we going?” I replied. This girl doesn’t know how to plan things, oh gosh.

“A mall? Watch a movie? Bond? I missed you! If you want, you could sleepover like we used to do when we were little?” She said.

“I missed you too. Okay, I’ll sleepover but you really need to tell stories about that Gdragon. Are you really sure about him?” I asked.

“Yes, mommy. You’re still protective!” She teased. It’s in my nature, dude.

“Psh! I just care about your future with that guy!” I said.

“You’re like the sister I never had!” She said.

“I CAN HEAR YOU!” I think I heard Hyemin shout.

“Wait right here, I’m just gonna change then we’ll go out okay?” She said.

“I’ll wait right here.” I replied. I just wish she would change really quick!

-After A Few Minutes-

“Finally! Let’s go! Let’s use my car.” I said and she just nodded.

-At The Mall-

“You know, I’ve missed a lot of your birthdays so I’ll pay for everything you want.” I said.

“Are you serious?” She said. Ofcourse I am!

“Yep. So what do you wanna buy?” I asked.

“Anything.” She replied.

“There’s nothing named anything. Oh come on! What do you want? Clothes? Gadgets? You name it!” I said.

“Uh, I don’t really know! But I’m really hungry, can we eat first?” She said.

“Okay, okay. Let’s eat there!” I said and pointed at a Korean Restaurant.

-At The Restaurant-

“One order of Bulgogi, how about you Hyejin?” I said.

“I want the Bibimbap.” She replied.

“Any additional orders?” The cashier asked.

“Nothing.” I said and handed out the payment.

“Wait wait! Don’t get the payment, miss! Get this!” Hyejin said and gave the money.

“No! No! Take this!” I said. This is like old times, the cashier was laughing because we can’t decide who’ll pay the bill.

“Ma’am, please decide, there’s a long line waiting.” The cashier said.

“Take this.” I handed and the cashier got it.

“Kamsahamnida! You can now take your seat! We’ll serve your orders.” She said and we picked the table.

“I told you I’m going to pay!” I said.

“I’m sorry, I just want to.” She replied.

“For this bonding, don’t pay a single won! I’m going to treat you like before.” I replied.

“Okay, boss. You haven’t answered my question a while ago. Any boys in your life?” She said. Why is she always opening that topic?

“I told you, nothing! Anyways, how’d you meet Gdragon?” I asked. I really don’t want to talk about my love life especially in a public place.

“I  met Gdragon in YG Entertainment. You’re not reading the news?” She teased.

“I’m sorry. Oh I remember, you auditioned but came second right?” I said.

“Yeah. Don’t rub it in.” She got pissed.

“Chillax! You’re in SM Entertainment right now?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She replied.

“Isn’t that a conflict? You’re fiancée is an artist in YG Entertainment then you’re working in SM Entertainment?” I said.

“Nope. We worked it out and Mr. Youngmin agreed with the whole relationship.” She replied. Oh then that’s cool!

“About the question a while ago, the guy that I like is that one.” I said and pointed at the guy.

“Where? I can’t see any guy- WAIT WHAT?” She shouted. Why is she so shocked?

 “Oh hey Hyejin! Why are you here?”

“You two know each other?” I asked. Something’s fishy!


I'm very sorry if the update is late. But here it is! Happy reading. :) Please read my new authored fic named LONG LOST PRINCESS :D