Heartbreaking

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

 

“Jonghyun… We were the TOP HEADLINE O.o.. It says Newest Member of 2ne1 HyeJin and Leader of SHINee Jonghyun Now a couple? We last saw them together in a couple contest in the mall near YG Entertainment.

Oh no.. Gdragon will be mad about this. His eyes were ranging of anger, I can tell. He immediately went up and went to SHINee’s dormitory. Regardless of his foot, he really ran upstairs. He was knocking very loudly on SHINee’s dorm. Minho opened the door and said “Wh---at?” He was wearing his pajamas.

“Where is he? Where’s that traitor?” Gdragon shouted

“Wh---o?” Taemin went out and said

“JONGHYUN! Take a look at this newspaper.” Gdragon shouted even louder

Minho and Taemin were also shocked about it. A few minutes later, Jonghyun came in the dorm and was totally drunk.

“Y—o—u!” Gdragon shouted

“Wh—a—t?” Jonghyun said

Gdragon throwed his crutches at Jonghyun. Gdragon said “Do it again or you’ll die!” Gdragon was raging with anger, It looks like he really can kill.

Jonghyun went inside his room,throwing the bottle on his hand at the couch. I gave the crutches to Gdragon. “How could you?” He shouted.

“It was for my mother’s bday!”

"Your mother's birthday or you're still inlove with Jonghyun?!!"

"NOO.. I AM A LOYAL GIRLFRIEND AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT?!" I went out the door and straight to our dormitory.

How could he?! How can he say that?! What did I do wrong?! It's for my mother's birthday!

I changed my clothes and went to bed again. A few hours after, I heard a knock at the door so I opened. It was Gdragon, holding flowers and a box of chocolates.

“I’m sorry, HyeJin. I overreacted.” He said

I closed the door and locked it, to be sure he can’t get inside. Afterwards, Dara shouted “Hyejin! Hyejin! Come outside.” It must be a trap, I thought.

I waited a few minutes, then CL did the same thing. I should check it out then.

Just as I thought, It was a trap. Gdragon was now holding a paper saying “I’m Sorry, Hyejin!” Dara handed the flowers. CL gave me the chocolates. “Forgive him,Please?” They said.

“No. Umm.. CL and Dara, Can we have some privacy, to talk?” I asked

“Sure!”

“Ok!”

“So.. Gdragon.. I’ve thought of it already..” I said

“What is it, Hyejin?” He asked

“We should just break up. I want to live while we’re young, I want to be single, That way we’ll not have problems anymore.” I said

“But..But..I love you Hyejin..” He said

“You can still do, just we can’t have those dinner dates anymore..” I said

“That’s your choice..” He went out our dorm.

I started crying.. I just don’t want any problems to interrupt my life anymore, Someday I’ll find the person I’ll be with forever..

What hurts the most was, how it all ended. It was also my fault, not only his. Maybe, we weren’t destined for each other. Maybe, it was all meant to happen or was it?

After a few minutes, CL and Dara went outside and said “Are you alright, Hyejin?”

“We heard you both talking.” Dara said

“I’m fine, Thanks for the concern though..” I said

“You’ll get over it..” CL said

“There are many guys out there, someone who will treasure you.” Dara said

“I know.. I should just stop crying..” I said

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, but the tears kept on falling.

“Guys, I also have an announcement..” I said

“What is it, Hyejin?” Dara asked

“What’s it about?” CL asked